Boomer444's 2013 Indoor & Outdoor Grows

re: Boomer444's 2013 Indoor & Outdoor Grows

Just love you're whole grow Hozona. I still don't know how you keep up with everything.

Well, actually, I do, your planning was perfect. Way to plan my Friend. :bravo:

Plus Reps my Friend. Sorry I have to spread the love.

Hi Ya Hoz ....Those ladies look good , they love the outdoor life. Veggies look good too! Any pics of the "54" ?

Hi Ya Hoz ....Those ladies look good , they love the outdoor life. Veggies look good too! Any pics of the "54" ?
:thanks:I have pics posted in the off topic page...

Sweet garden man!
TY:thanks:

Just love you're whole grow Hozona. I still don't know how you keep up with everything.

Well, actually, I do, your planning was perfect. Way to plan my Friend. :bravo:

Plus Reps my Friend. Sorry I have to spread the love.
Thanks OMM...one day at a time my friend:cheesygrinsmiley:

Finest herbs by H :)
Thanks Wiz, I think I just needed some other strains going to keep it interesting. I used to think cannabis is cannabis Indica or Sativa...not any more:cheesygrinsmiley:

oooo that TT is gonna get big! i recognize that pheno its the rareest indicaish with the massive dark green leaves, i always want that pheno but you get it lol awesome! it will make some redonkulous donkeys!
Yeah, the other one I don't think will make it.. Those itsy bitsy plant outside (Blue Cheese, Royal Purple on west wall and Blue Mystic in the corner) will soon be dug up and replaced with my three big veggers. I am gonna try to reveg them after I harvest what little they have inside:cheesygrinsmiley:

Hi Ho'z:)
Well what a fine jungle of buds you have surrounding you!! Lol.. Id love to walk to my back yard, surrounded by 10ft walls - And on them walls, North, East,South,West of my yard, the walls were hung with major LST d beauties as yours beautifully decorating the walls with nugs;) Hmmm.. Wikid!!
Hope all your gals do well for you and will chat soon.. Keep up the great work Ho'z... Smokemup:thumb:

Hi Ho'z:)
Well what a fine jungle of buds you have surrounding you!! Lol.. Id love to walk to my back yard, surrounded by 10ft walls - And on them walls, North, East,South,West of my yard, the walls were hung with major LST d beauties as yours beautifully decorating the walls with nugs;) Hmmm.. Wikid!!
Hope all your gals do well for you and will chat soon.. Keep up the great work Ho'z... Smokemup:thumb:
Just getting ready to edit the pics I took this afternoon of my transplant and reveg start....Have all the veggers outside now and three from outside inside, buds trimmed off and weighed and reveg process started. Update by 8 :cheesygrinsmiley:

Quick Update...
Did the quick transplant swap, dug up and transplanted the three smallest plants into pots and transplanted the veggers outdoors:cheesygrinsmiley:
West_wall_transplant.jpg

IMG_082717.JPG

IMG_082520.JPG

IMG_082613.JPG

Tiny Buds from tiny plants
IMG_081920.JPG

IMG_082124.JPG

IMG_081722.JPG

And the beginning of the reveg process after harvesting the three smallest plants larger buds
IMG_082416.JPG

IMG_082324.JPG

IMG_082222.JPG

Corner_Harvest.jpg

Get fancy with the photoshop I see. Lookin' good. :thumb:
:thedoubletake: Me?

Looking great hoz. Keep cool out there in that desert heat.
Thanks Bill..all my girls that will be there are in the ground.. Checked my transplants, no signs of shock this AM. 5 in the tent finishing up and 5 in flower outside keeps me legal, we can have 12, and after everything gets back to vegging, it is a matter of monitoring the grow for pests, water problems, and any nute deficiency I might encounter. I love the outdoor growing season! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Re-veg plants are a mystery to me.. I need to make room and try it sometime..
I made room by putting all the veggers outside. I actually dug up the three littlest plants and put them back into the grey pots in the picture above, harvested the larger buds, and put them back under the T5. I will keep the reveg progress posted so you can watch it work. I may start taking buds from the outside plants soon. I can't touch the Blue Cheese without coming back with a hand of goo :cheesygrinsmiley: Need to get those 5 revegging soon! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Looks great as always hoz I got lucky this week a friend just gifted me a dr90 4X4X6 tent a 400 W digital ballas mh/hps cute little 4in fan to vent the light and a little carbon filter desktop fan love free stuff well not completely free I did promise some top shelf meds for him

Hey H looking great. Just wondering are you still running your hydro set up? Just wants to share a little info on o2 in the res if you already know of this then disregard my lateness :)

But just saying the lower the temps are in the res the more o2 the water holds. But no matter what water can only hold max of 12ppm in o2. The higher the temps the less o2 the water holds. Thats all my friend :)

Looks great as always hoz I got lucky this week a friend just gifted me a dr90 4X4X6 tent a 400 W digital ballas mh/hps cute little 4in fan to vent the light and a little carbon filter desktop fan love free stuff well not completely free I did promise some top shelf meds for him
Almost exactly what I have...should produce well for you...5 to 6 five gallon containers is about the right size for that tent..:cheesygrinsmiley:I added the extra light this grow to create more light penetration and the multi-spectrum effect.

Hey H looking great. Just wondering are you still running your hydro set up? Just wants to share a little info on o2 in the res if you already know of this then disregard my lateness :)

But just saying the lower the temps are in the res the more o2 the water holds. But no matter what water can only hold max of 12ppm in o2. The higher the temps the less o2 the water holds. Thats all my friend :)
Moved completely away from hydro and by what I see in the tent, it was a good move for me. Less work and more options for rotating plants and moving them around in the tent. My girls are starting to look awfully close to the last week, but will be finishing at different times. Blue Widow will be first (pistils are all turning red), the 2 Sour Diesels will be next, Jorge's Diamond I am anticipating some thick gooey colas and maybe a NOTM contender (hopefully), and MMMF will be the last to finish in the tent. Outside I have Blue Cheese, Blue Widow, Blue Mystic, Royal Purple, and Sour Diesel all in final phase of finishing...Then let the vegging begin! :cheesygrinsmiley:
:tokin:

Took a close look at the Blue Widow tonight and realized it was her time, so I took her down...Still have two outside.. Wet weight was 82 grams without weighing the gooey trim. Did somebody say kief? I put the trim from it with the trim from the babies I just harvested and the Big Bud I harvested a while back also...Should make several grams:cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom