Boomer444's Indoor and Outdoor Experiments

Re: Hozona's Indoor and Outdoor Experiments

Update! Trimmed the outside sativa of her shade leaves..will make final trim after drying much more simple.
LST81.JPG

Close-up of bud:
Sativa_Bud1.JPG

Here are some trichome micros of three different small buds:
Micro_Sat1.jpg

Micro_Sat2.jpg

Micro_Sat3.jpg

:tokin:

hey what model is it? your scope im thinking bout replacing my microscope its hard to use
Nowhere on it does it have a brand...let me look around FOUND IT! I'm such a stoner lately...:tokin:
$20 on Amazon...
AGPtek® Black USB Digital Microscope 2 Mega Pixel Video Camera Microscope 20-200X
:bong:

I surrender!
Took my outdoor sativa plant down today although I had planned on letting it go longer. There were two reasons that prompted my action. First THOSE FREAKING LITTLE CATERPILLARSI just kept finding more and more of them AND ROOFERS AT THE HOUSE BEHIND ME better safe than sorry. I wasn't going to get ripped off after this much time and effort. THEN TO TOP IT OFF , I found them on the 5th gen clone so now all I have are some 6th gen clones rooting and my indoor 5th gen LST in week one of bloom phase. My BPN 3part will be here tomorrow and am looking forward to switching to their hydro nutes for my indoor grow. Also got busy and moved my light support bar up another 5 inches and redid the clone/veg area with different reflective, mounted the T5 in the middle of the back wall, and altered my cloner so it can be used as the aeroveg . The handles were causing a clearance problem in the cabinet so I trimmed them off. Took the other lid I had and made a (6) 3" net pot arrangement that should serve my purposes for now...still experimenting:tokin:

Update! Trimmed the outside sativa of her shade leaves..will make final trim after drying much more simple.

You "defoliators" freak me out! :yikes:

I surrender!
Took my outdoor sativa plant down today although I had planned on letting it go longer. There were two reasons that prompted my action. First THOSE FREAKING LITTLE CATERPILLARSI just kept finding more and more of them AND ROOFERS AT THE HOUSE BEHIND ME better safe than sorry. I wasn't going to get ripped off after this much time and effort. THEN TO TOP IT OFF , I found them on the 5th gen clone so now all I have are some 6th gen clones rooting and my indoor 5th gen LST in week one of bloom phase. My BPN 3part will be here tomorrow and am looking forward to switching to their hydro nutes for my indoor grow. Also got busy and moved my light support bar up another 5 inches and redid the clone/veg area with different reflective, mounted the T5 in the middle of the back wall, and altered my cloner so it can be used as the aeroveg . The handles were causing a clearance problem in the cabinet so I trimmed them off. Took the other lid I had and made a (6) 3" net pot arrangement that should serve my purposes for now...still experimenting:tokin:

Just stopping in to see and got to this post. I HATE bugs, I know hate is such a strong word and I don't hate all bugs, just the ones that eat my plants and bite me! :cheesygrinsmiley:. It seriously sucks that your clones are affected but it is better to eradicate the problem in veg on this cycle otherwise you will just propagate the problem. Are they inside the stems?

New mico picture.
Micro_sat4.jpg

I was disappointed I had to do it early, but think she will cure OK. BPN nutes should be here today... Perfect time to be down to 1 flowering plant and 6 6th gen clones...If I get some vegged enough to bloom, (3 or 4) I may try putting a few into soil and putting them outside for a winter bloom...Sorry if I seem to ramble on...must have something to do with that MMMF.

Just stopping in to see and got to this post. I HATE bugs, I know hate is such a strong word and I don't hate all bugs, just the ones that eat my plants and bite me! :cheesygrinsmiley:. It seriously sucks that your clones are affected but it is better to eradicate the problem in veg on this cycle otherwise you will just propagate the problem. Are they inside the stems?
They were on the sister of the one I LST'd inside. Must have come in when she did. I checked the other plant thoroughly and she was pest free so I went ahead and harvested the the sister. Tight, compact buds. SO FOR NOW, NO MORE PEST PROBLEMS...:bitingnails:

You "defoliators" freak me out! :yikes:
Still took several hours to get her to hanging trim. I think the yield is only gonna be a couple ounces. I'll have a pre-cured weight tomorrow or Friday. I ended up with around 5 ounces cured from my two storm damaged plants. Might get a half ounce from her clone because I stunted her, and still have her sister and her clones going now. Perpetual grow with some 'sperimentin' along the way.

great pic ! well couple z is better than nuttin!!
UPDATE! 3oz 6g pre-cure weight for Outside Sativa LST...6.1g pre-cure weight for stunted 5th gen clone
3oz6g_plus_trim.JPG

6point1g.JPG

Done trimming until 5th gen is ready in bloom area. Just switched out the NUTES to BPN. Looking forward to the results I've seen with everyone using them. Clones coming along nicely, starting to pop some roots.
Clones118.JPG

Bucket_Clones.JPG

roots78.JPG

Sorry the last picture is out of focus, but we have roots!
:slide::tokin:

Back
Top Bottom