Cajuncelt's Winter Grow - Cotton Candy - WW - Cherry Bomb

Update
Damn widow is blowing up. Got it tied down now. Had to figure out how with these Smart Pots. The widow is in the front, Pineapple Chunk & Blue Cheese clones on the perimeter, Cherry Bomb on back left & Cotton Candy back right.
IMG_20140120_201607_194.jpg

The White Widow is in waffle LST, both Cherry Bomb & Cotton Candy in horiz. LST.
I'm supercropping the WW as well. It is the wirey Sativa vine-like Widow, not the good ol flop eared strain. No wonder it was free. Might be grest smoke though.

What the?!?! Hey buddy how comes I'm just finding this now lol :) Here I am anyhow my friend! best of luck with this one!

Hello my friend. I do that too. I'll have a grow bud I'm subscribed to (like you), & boom! They've new journals.
Man, the Tuts are doing awesome in the tent. HUGE colas. I kept it down to about 25 or so tops & they're immense now.
This grow is my freebies & clones. I'd like to grow Loud Scout, some purple strain (GDP?), & a Chemdog heavy like a Diesel or Chemfire.
You ever seen a WW look so Sativa-ish? Really odd. My last WW was in 1993 & was a floppy, stout Indica.

looking awesome! props subbed

Welcome & bienvenue. I see you're from the Freeland. I'm deep deep behind enemy lines & am jealous. Doing any hiring? Lol.

Hey Cajun Happy Freeweed day man thanks I wish lol
maybe one day
Chronic Weekend to you man :thumb:

I just realized in my "way too much sativa" rush, that I have alot of smoking tools with Micro G Pens on the way too.

IMG_20140129_221514_301.jpg
IMG_20140101_244327_717.jpg

My fav is the Magic Flight Launch Box vape. Use it daily.

Back
Top Bottom