Cannafan's Adventures With Pollinating Master Kush X White Widow

Canna,need ur help.my friend is trying 2 join this site.but he can't do it 4 some reason.is there anyway I can set up his account?? Wen I come on2 the site it already has me logged in,so I don't know or can't see were 2 click 2 register as it already has me signed in

Canna,need ur help.my friend is trying 2 join this site.but he can't do it 4 some reason.is there anyway I can set up his account?? Wen I come on2 the site it already has me logged in,so I don't know or can't see were 2 click 2 register as it already has me signed in
Hi snakelad, you would have to contact a moderator for help with that. I don't know why your friend isn't able to create an account,
but you don't want to create an account for someone else to use, that would likely cause confusion and problems down the road.
:thumb:

Hello,

How are things going after the storm.. Yikes!! on that. We are to get rain today and only up to the 50s. I hate crappy weather it leaves a bad taste in my mouth... lol..

Hello,

How are things going after the storm.. Yikes!! on that. We are to get rain today and only up to the 50s. I hate crappy weather it leaves a bad taste in my mouth... lol..

Hi Lady V,
things are going well at my house....but the rivers are well above flood stage now. That's causing a whole new set of issues.
All I want to do is get my plants outside in some decent sunshine!! LOL (not to mention the ones in veggie are getting some heavy "aroma" and I don't want the house to smell like that)
Hope you are doing well too.
:thumb:

Doing well for the most part or moderately well as I really like to say :blushsmile:

I am so glad that I live away from the water. Though summers can be damn hot and dry...But the nights is kind of cools down. I use to live at 4500 feet and I really liked it but the drive to work was almost 100 round trip.

Hey canna.sorry 4got 2 say b4 sorry 2 hear about the bad weather.the UK got really bad weather over Christmas,plus 4 the past few months.a lot of people in England had their homes destroyed over it.it was so bad over here that the army had 2 get involved.lady v,u wouldn't enjoy the UK.trust me on that.rain rain an more rain.an wen the sun eventually does find its way out,more rain follows.u couldn't grow these plants outside over here.no way:circle-of-love:

Let's hope everything holds up for this Sunday partner.

Let's hope everything holds up for this Sunday partner.
This hotspot connection is doing well REG. I think the problem lay in the downed lines and towers from that "tornado" of a storm we had.
The major help crews have left back to their respective cities now, most people have restored power and all that's left is minor debris to clean up. What a mess!
Appears to be good to go. And I have 4G in my area now, pages are loading really fayast! :thumb:

:passitleft: High Canna... I hear ya on the smell. I love the smell and it is a really good thing. It's also a good thing I have very little company cause you can literally smell it when you walk up to the front door. Such a lovely problem to have.. :yahoo:... Have a wonderful and blessed day.....:circle-of-love:
No kidding! Nice! :cheer:

Everything is A-Okay, been really busy this week with some things. I actually suffered withdrawal from not being on here as much as usual. LOL

I hope to have some pics up tomorrow of the plants. They are really growing. I will be up potting today to final pots, but I think I might run out of soil again.
I also put some clones in the bubble cloner. I put the willow water and PH'd water in the cloner enough to fill it and when I started the air stones, I got a foamy bubbling on the surface. Not sure if that's going to be a good thing or bad thing, but we'll see.
I have some Begonia cuttings in another cup with the willow water to see what happens, and one cutting from a male plant that I just tossed because I have all the pollen it's going to give up. I just want to see if it will root in the willow water without the bubbler.

Hope everyone has a fantastic 4/20, and a perfectly happy Easter with family and friends! :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom