Cannafan's Adventures With Pollinating Master Kush X White Widow

Hey Lady V,
Lots of people snip off one or two of the biggies to open things up. I don't think you're going to do huge harm to her. I just wouldn't go hog wild with it. LOL
The Fruit auto of mine has huge leaves, I can't wait to see what happens when it's all grown up. ;-) It's like seeing a monster after those thin little leaves on the White Widows. LOL

Hey Lady V,
Lots of people snip off one or two of the biggies to open things up. I don't think you're going to do huge harm to her. I just wouldn't go hog wild with it. LOL
The Fruit auto of mine has huge leaves, I can't wait to see what happens when it's all grown up. ;-) It's like seeing a monster after those thin little leaves on the White Widows. LOL

How old is the fruit auto?

Hey canna,hope ur having a nice day.I've a ? 4 u.how long do u plan on letting that auto go? My plan was always 10 weeks with NL.it'll be 10 weeks this Friday,an I think it could do with another week.is 10 weeks 4 autos just unrealistic?? My other plant,the super skunk,is really starting 2 come on real nice,an wouldn't dream of touching her until at least 11 weeks.b4 I started out on this adventure,I kept reading NL autos a lot of people across diff websites were cutting their NL at 70 days,10 weeks.wots ur thoughts on all this??? All I want is good smoke,I'm a newbie,so I'm not in2 massive yields an all that just yey,I quess I just wanted 2 see if I could grow these plants,and get a nice stone of them.I've cut half that NL already,an was really impressed with how strong it is,however I've noticed the 4\5 times I've quick dried,it loses its strength just a little bit after 2 days,so I now know drying it out quick under a heater is a big no no 4 future grows.the reason I'm asking,is because I read through a thread on a diff site,the life cycle of an autoflower,an it seems these plants do most of theirgrowing in the 7 2 9 week window,an the other 2 weeks,10\11 are really just about flushing the plants.any ideas on all this canna??

Hi lad, autos are relatively new to all of us and doing hours of reading the numerous journals on the web will answer most of your questions in more detail. The ‘harvest’ time advertised by the retailer or breeder appears to be an aspirational guideline under ideal conditions, whatever they are. From experience I take the ‘harvest from germination’ time as a minimum flowering time from showing pistils, there’s maybe 3 weeks added right there, and at the recommended harvest time most trichomes are still clear under CFLs, you want a reasonable number of amber if you are looking for the ‘velcro’d to the sofa’ experience, this may take another 3wks extra. The ‘finishing off’ as you call it, is what puts ALL the Magic in the bud, the rest is purely preparation!

Patience is required, if you have promised to wait next time, why don’t you use the remaining half of the current one as practice?

You’ll learn the importance of waiting the very first time you do!:goodluck:

Sorry to jump in Canna:passitleft:

How old is the fruit auto?

Hi Toker!
Fruit auto sprouted on March 2. So she's a bit over a month old now.
That's what I have showing on my herb IQ program.

Hey canna,hope ur having a nice day.I've a ? 4 u.how long do u plan on letting that auto go? My plan was always 10 weeks with NL.it'll be 10 weeks this Friday,an I think it could do with another week.is 10 weeks 4 autos just unrealistic?? My other plant,the super skunk,is really starting 2 come on real nice,an wouldn't dream of touching her until at least 11 weeks.b4 I started out on this adventure,I kept reading NL autos a lot of people across diff websites were cutting their NL at 70 days,10 weeks.wots ur thoughts on all this??? All I want is good smoke,I'm a newbie,so I'm not in2 massive yields an all that just yey,I quess I just wanted 2 see if I could grow these plants,and get a nice stone of them.I've cut half that NL already,an was really impressed with how strong it is,however I've noticed the 4\5 times I've quick dried,it loses its strength just a little bit after 2 days,so I now know drying it out quick under a heater is a big no no 4 future grows.the reason I'm asking,is because I read through a thread on a diff site,the life cycle of an autoflower,an it seems these plants do most of theirgrowing in the 7 2 9 week window,an the other 2 weeks,10\11 are really just about flushing the plants.any ideas on all this canna??

Hi Snakelad,
My fruit auto shows a flowering time per breeder of 60-65 days. So around 8-9 weeks. I haven't checked into flushing timing on these yet, probably should do that. LOL
This is the very first auto I have grown, so I'm not really the person that knows a lot about these yet.
I'm sure others will pop in on the questions you have though.
As far as quick drying, I haven't seen anyone real happy with doing that. Proper drying is definitely going to be a better thing to do if you want to maintain quality in the smoke and the taste. JMHO
I know it's tough to wait....but sometimes you just have to bite the bullet and wait for the best. LOL
I know that's not real helpful, but again...it's my first auto.
:thumb:

Third attempt at sending this post. LOL
I am very happy that you jumped in AJ, please don't ever hesitate on that. This is open to anyone who wants to give info!

I am having major internet issues today due to the severe storms overnight, it's in an out. Most people are out of power around me...so at least I got lucky in that regard. Although the property damage is not something that makes me happy. I'll say it again...CRIMINY! We need a break from severe weather!

Thanks ajagunle,that's some name by the way,I wasn't really going by the seed banks claims,as I know they are just crazy,patience is the key,an ive discovered very quickly I don't have any.u should see me about golf,we play real fancy courses in the south of ireland.u should see me on those days,I'm up at the crack of dawn,clubs cleaned,a quick shower,an pacing up an down waiting 2 get picked up.I'm crazy at patience.I just can't wait 4 good things,I'm worse than a kid.I've no idea how I'm gonna grow again,so slow,an slow long.my prob is once I see buds starting 2 form,I'm a staring at the clock.growing cannabis 4 me isn't enjoyable 4 me,instead its like Christmas eve as a kid,an this kid just can't get 2 sleep.it actually is enjoyable,but dam I want those buds so bad.OK back 2 the subject,it says 56 days flowering,so I thought 70 days woulda done it,add 14 on 4 veg.this NL grew so quick,it blew me away.but I quess the extra time is needed.this NL was showing sex in at 2 weeks,buds starting straight after that.I quess I just have 2 wait it out.I'll say this.next grow is gona be 4 plants,1 4 smoking of early,just 2 see me through,an the other 3 can go all the way.it might seem silly,but as long as I have 1 plant that I can nip of during last few weeks of grow,then I'll be happy.I don't know how any1 can grow these plants an never touch a single bit till harvest.I just couldn't do.thanks 4 ur help:Namaste:

OK thanks canna.I'll just let it go till Friday an see wot she looks like.wen I picked a ripped branch of last wed,dried it,an smoked a bong,my heart near had a heart attack,very strong.made me very parnoid, then my next door neighbour popped in 2 see wot they are like(the plants).she had a bong(she's 57,lived in Amsterdam 4 years,an grew up around cannabis),she sucked that bong like it was her last smoke in this earth,an let's just say her face went pure white,a panic attack was about 2 unfold,it was way 2 much 4 the poor soul.we both sat there paranoid as hell.she couldn't handle it an ran back in2 hers,an I sat there crapping myself fully stoned,now fully aware that I've got plants upstairs growing that could lead me straight 2 jail.I'm almost afraid 2 let that plant get any stronger.my next door neighbour was at my door the following day.NEVER EVER AGAIN.if I went an told her no,that NL has more growing 2 do,2 get more pot,ent,I honestly think she'd go white,just at the very thought of that.lesson 2 be learnt,never offer ur hippy easy going next door neighbour a bong:rofl:

There's a good chance that THE REPS ARE RIGHT may have to be postponed again for the 2nd time in our brief history do to the weather conditions in Cannafan's area. With the storm they're experiencing power outages & extremely slow internet. She will let me know for sure 2 hrs prior of Showtime.

I'd like to apologize on behalf of Mother Nature, especially to some of the show followers from across the pond who sometimes make special arrangements to attend due to the time difference.

Thanks Reg. I'm testing this out now, slow loading pages...but I haven't been kicked off for a while now. LOL

So, on another note...we'll see how it goes to send posts.

I collected my willow branches this morning while out assessing damage to the folks place. I cut them up into 2" sections and put them in a crock pot with water. They didn't have any leaves, but there were leaf buds all over them, so I feel they are fresh enough. After about two hours the water definitely took on a shift of color and the smell of willow, kind of a sweetish tea smell.
So I cooled some of it and put a fresh cut clone in the water from a plant. I will update as soon as there is anything to update. :thumb:

Driving a slow
connection on TRAR would be like driving a moped on the freeway... Glad you made some willow water. Fun stuff. :thumb:

Yeah PeeJay, when it takes almost 2 minutes for each page to load....it would have been impossible. I can get on the net for a couple minutes at a time...then freeze. It reminds me of the very first days of AOL, when you would try to download a picture and it would get to you in stages as it slowly rolled down the page. LOL

I better quit trying here before I throw a computer and phone right out the window in the rain.
And the next time I say something about how nice the weather is here....someone kick my rear!! :rofl:

uploading was a bitch yesterday so I don't think its just you or where you are
Have a Great Day CannaFan :thumb:

uploading was a bitch yesterday so I don't think its just you or where you are
Have a Great Day CannaFan :thumb:
Glad to hear that! Yeah, uploading was incredibly slow.
My cell phone service is still having issues due to the aftermath of the storms. Connectivity is still off and on at home. Hoping this clears up as the repairs are completed around our area.

Have a beautiful Hawaiian day there Chronic!

Driving a slow connection on TRAR would be like driving a moped on the freeway... Glad you made some willow water. Fun stuff. :thumb:

hehehehe you've never seen any of my mopeds :thumb:
I had a Honda elite-e rebuilt and modified did 80+ mph sold it then it got stolen less than 2 weeks after the guy bought it

Hope that everything is well on your end :)
I did not think that I was doing any real harm by pinching a few leafs out of the way. But thought that maybe I should check on it.
We had nice weather over the weekend. The nights are still cold.

:circle-of-love:

OK thanks canna.I'll just let it go till Friday an see wot she looks like.wen I picked a ripped branch of last wed,dried it,an smoked a bong,my heart near had a heart attack,very strong.made me very parnoid, then my next door neighbour popped in 2 see wot they are like(the plants).she had a bong(she's 57,lived in Amsterdam 4 years,an grew up around cannabis),she sucked that bong like it was her last smoke in this earth,an let's just say her face went pure white,a panic attack was about 2 unfold,it was way 2 much 4 the poor soul.we both sat there paranoid as hell.she couldn't handle it an ran back in2 hers,an I sat there crapping myself fully stoned,now fully aware that I've got plants upstairs growing that could lead me straight 2 jail.I'm almost afraid 2 let that plant get any stronger.my next door neighbour was at my door the following day.NEVER EVER AGAIN.if I went an told her no,that NL has more growing 2 do,2 get more pot,ent,I honestly think she'd go white,just at the very thought of that.lesson 2 be learnt,never offer ur hippy easy going next door neighbour a bong:rofl:

Thanks for the chuckle! Glad I never seem to get the paranoids :wood:- too much like self-fulfilling prophesy...
Save it for special occasions

Back
Top Bottom