Cannafan's Adventures With Pollinating Master Kush X White Widow

Sounds like your day is going to be just as busy as mine :) Running out of soil in the middle of things is a bugger.. LOL.. That has happend to me SO many times. Well, have a good day!!!

:circle-of-love:

High Canna :byebye:

Don't worry about the foaming.

I use to use steeped willow water for other purposes,

it's just a chemical thing. :ciao:

Growing old is mandatory. However;

growing up is optional

Happy Easter partner.

Glad you're all still with me. :thumb:

I have put all of the plants into their final pots. I didn't run out of soil...I ran out of pots. LOL I had some grow bags that I bought online last year, plastic. I used one of those for the first time, they are really big. Supposed to be 5 gallon bags, but sure look bigger than that. It will be interesting to see the difference in the plant growth in the grow bag and the other plants in my canna bags and buckets.
These plants are getting really tall, I'm running out of head room for the lights.

So here they are (I forgot the ribbons. LOL)

4-20_update_5.jpg

4-20_update_4.jpg

4-20_update_3.jpg

4-20_update_2.jpg

4-20_update.jpg

I hope I haven't forgotten any. I need to grow some more so I can lose track more. I see I have labeled two of them #5 :rofl:

Hope your Monday is not contagious :rofl: I just need to swop some lighting around and do some watering. I hope someone answers my question on nutrients today. Because I need/want to get them watered. 10 gal pots are to big to fall behind on.

I am hopping that today will be S..L..O..W compared to the weekend.

I keep looking through the ones I did the gender testing on. The Querkle seems to be really touchy. The ghost train is bouncing back really well.

When you said "old Found old nanners and seeds." Do you mean preexisting or shriveled up. Sorry for the wording but, I do not know how to say it any other way.

Back
Top Bottom