Carcass' $150 Low Budget Grow 2019

Beautiful buds on that Kalash!

Nice harvest Mr. C. :Rasta:

I won't even comment on how drop-dead gorgeous that Iced Grapefruit is. I'll just keep that thought to myself.:laughtwo:

Beautiful! Tell me about the time in the dark?
Thanks, GRH!- I've read a few places that 24-48 hours of darkness before harvest may help bring out a few more trichomes, which boosts the thc a little bit- I don't know if it actually does anything or not, because there's no science to back it up- but I figure it's not going to hurt anything, so I've done it with my last two plants...

Nice harvest Mr. C.
Thanks, GDB! Trim jail is a piece of cake with a little plant like that one...
Congrats on another one Mr C. Two zips will do just fine.
Thanks, Vet! Two zips is actually enough to last me about a year if I were the only one smokin' it, but my sons go through it considerably faster than that....

Hey, while I'm in here- I attended my Mother in law's funeral today (she passed away last Tuesday of natural causes)...Well, you know how sometimes family members will put some sentimental items in the casket with the deceased?

My brother in law did something a little different...see if you can spot it in the pic: :oops:

coffin 1.jpg

I gave him a couple of stickers a few months back, had no idea that one of them would end up here...

I think this might have been payback for all the pot she confiscated from him during his teen years...
It brought smiles to a lot of faces, during an otherwise solemn occasion...:rip:

Thanks, GRH!- I've read a few places that 24-48 hours of darkness before harvest may help bring out a few more trichomes, which boosts the thc a little bit- I don't know if it actually does anything or not, because there's no science to back it up- but I figure it's not going to hurt anything, so I've done it with my last two plants...

Thanks, GDB! Trim jail is a piece of cake with a little plant like that one...

Thanks, Vet! Two zips is actually enough to last me about a year if I were the only one smokin' it, but my sons go through it considerably faster than that....

Hey, while I'm in here- I attended my Mother in law's funeral today (she passed away on Tuesday of natural causes)...Well, you know how sometimes family members will put some sentimental items in the casket with the deceased?

My brother in law did something a little different...see if you can spot it in the pic: :oops:

coffin 1.jpg

I gave him a couple of stickers a few months back, had no idea that one of them would end up here...

I think this might have been payback for all the pot she confiscated from him during his teen years...
It brought smiles to a lot of faces, during an otherwise solemn occasion...:rip:

Sorry for your loss. Glad a good memory came of it. (I hope it will be a good memory!)

Sorry for your loss. Glad a good memory came of it.
Thanks, Al- It will be a good memory- it got folks started telling funny stories about her, lightened the mood considerably. She might have even laughed about it :)
my condolences to the family, including your brother in law...who's a card!
Thanks, Shed- he is a good guy, he just drinks way too much...Today was the first time I've seen him sober in 20 years or so- he even got the sticker on nice n straight....

Thanks, BigD...Her death wasn't unexpected, but when it happens, it's still pretty rough on some family members...
I personally took it pretty well- she has disliked me for 44 years- I gotta be honest, I'm not going to miss that....

Sorry to hear of the passing of your Mother-in-law Carcass.
Thanks, Mr.Sauga! She was already very sickly, then she fell and broke a hip, 2 weeks later she was gone.
Congrats on another harvest. Any yield is a good yield in my books.
She actually yielded more than I expected, or at least I think she did- won't know for sure till shes done drying in 4 or 5 days. I did enjoy the 1.75 hour stint in trim jail...

Please share my condolences with your wife and the rest of your family. I'm sorry that she disliked you for so many years. She obviously never took the time to really get to know you. :hug:

Condolences to you and your family@ Carcass.
Thank You, @Atreum Lighting !
Sorry to her about your MIL, Carcass.
Thanks, GDB! She didn't leave a will, which is bringing out the ugly in Mrs.C.'s siblings...
She obviously never took the time to really get to know you.
Thank You, HashGirl- She never did- she didn't like me from day one, and that continued till the day she died...
On a lighter note, I hope someone decorates my casket in that manner.
Thanks, DAB !
I'm going to be cremated, so they can just stick my ashes in a 420 nug jar and sit me on the mantle ;)

Omg how could anyone not like you Carcass?

If it’s any consolation my partners mother hates me too.

You don’t get much more loveable than us if I do say so myself....

Your brother in law is my kinda corpse casket dresser.

RIP

Happy Mother’s Day to Mrs. C!
Mrs.C. (and I) thank you, HH! She did have a good day-the grandkids came over (with their parents)
and we ended up having a nice unscheduled Sunday dinner..
You don’t get much more loveable than us if I do say so myself....
I know, right? ;)
We get everything you mentioned about family relations!
Thanks, Stone- she had a little money, and didn't write a will, so 2 of Mrs.C's siblings that didn't give a rats ass about their mom while she was alive, are now saying they were the favorites and deserve all the money....
It's fixin' to get real ugly, real soon....:confused:

I'll be back for the Monday journal update in a little while, got to run a few errands first...see ya in a few...!

That's done, so it's Monday Update time!
I'll start off with the final yield on the Kalashnikov- we've been having some hot weather here, so it dried in 4.5 days- my guesstimate was pretty close:

1a.jpg

59g.-Just a smidge over 2 oz.- not great, but not terrible either....pretty frosty, so it might be pretty good stuff... I'll find out this evening...:rollit:She still stinks pretty good...citrus with a hint of fuel is how I'd describe it...

On to what's happening in the box- the Iced Grapefruit is doing pretty well- She's 69 days old, flipped to 12/12 21 days ago, first real flowers appeared 9 days ago...
The SaugaView®:
1.jpg

She's 16.5 inches tall now, and still stretching - some branches are stretching more than others, hence the uneven canopy...but not uneven enough to consider bending anything yet...
3.jpg

And just a shot through the door:
2.jpg

The @Atreum Lighting Hydra-1000 is maxed out at 100 watts, and the plant is loving it...
6.jpg

A couple of IG buds- they're really stacking nicely so far- getting a bit frosty too:
4.jpg

5a.jpg

She got fed yesterday- 50g GeoFlora Veg nutes, 1.5g BPN CalMag, 1g BPN Easy Weed, and 4ml Silica Blast.
This blend is working pretty well- she has a few yellowing leaves down low, but I consider that normal- unless it starts to get crazy...:oops:

She's finally big enough that she doesn't look silly in a silhouette shot...
I'll do a little defol in another week or so, after the stretch..
7.jpg

I dropped a seed yesterday for my outdoor auto grow- it went into the solo cup this morning...I really hope it sprouts, because it's a very special seed... (from a very special member here, Thank You so much,Boo!:love:)
Wish me luck...this is the point in the grow when I really need it...;)
Chocodope 1.jpg

Oh, and Mrs.C. got her first Moderna shot on Saturday, so she's halfway there!

And that's about it for this update.!
Hopefully, there will be a little Chocodope auto seedling joining us next week!
Thanks for looking, I really appreciate the support!
And please stay safe, and get vaccinated if you haven't done so yet- if we all work together we can make
covid 19 a distant (bad) memory!

Back
Top Bottom