Cherries DubeLee In A S.I.P. - An LOS Grow

FROSTY SUNDAY UPDATE

Hey diddly do, in the 30's of days into post flip action here and she's frosting up a storm!

The next pics are examples of calcium def signs on leaves of this lady for anyone new to this. The spots are the tell.

70 ppm of cal/mag in my ro water comes out to 4 ml. I'll run that for the duration which won't be long because it's drought time soon!

But wait there's more! The seeded bud is bursting at the seams with green seeds! You can see the pistol that got the pollen still attached to some of them. These seeds are about two weeks old and need another three

Have a great week!

Highya SO,

It's always fun to speculate what you'll get from that cross. Maybe they'll be a sensational cross! Another experiment keeps things interesting. Those colas are bulking up very nicely. You should be pleased with them! Happy Smokin'

Highya SO,

It's always fun to speculate what you'll get from that cross. Maybe they'll be a sensational cross! Another experiment keeps things interesting. Those colas are bulking up very nicely. You should be pleased with them! Happy Smokin'
It really is fun Bode! That's the kind of gamble I like, not being a regular gambling guy. I get the buzz of one I think! With awesome genetics to begin with it seems hard to fail at least to make solid decent smoke. Watch me jinx myself! It's getting the magic, that's the hard and lucky part of which I know little of, though I may have stumbled on a good one here. Hehe, we'll see!
Lovely green seeds and beautiful frost!
Hi Carmen, thanks! Seeds at < two weeks gestation is cool to see IMO! Circle of life almost complete.

Wow! Pistils changing colors at 30 days post flip! She ain't playing. :Rasta:

Cool looking Seeds for you ,say your going to drought the one CG It looks early but am sure ur keeping up better than I am LOL
It's early for drought as I do it. I want to see them bulk up to almost done state, then dry them out. Maybe next week, I have to stay in the game with this one. She's moving fast it seems.
Yes, she most definitely is! :bravo:

Looks like you caught is early.

Excellent! :high-five:
Hey Beez!
Wow they're bulking up quick! Looking good my friend, really nice.
Time goes fast towards the end Meffa! Thanks!
Wow! Pistils changing colors at 30 days post flip! She ain't playing. :Rasta:
Right? I thought the mom went early but looking at the times it looks like she took 74 days. That doesn't sound right. I found flip on Nov 28 and cut on Feb 10 so... This one may be different. 37 days today.

MILEHIGH CLEANER AND WEEDGETS UPDATE

Good day to you all!

I have a couple of things brewing here at the Otter Farm I want to share!

First is MileHigh Cleaner! I mentioned it one time before and since then I've been loving using it on every occasion! Why? Because my skin isn't upset from alcohol and salt also my breathing affected either! MileHigh makes the job of keeping my gear clean a much better experience! I look forward to it now without the dread! Thanks to Jim! BTW MileHigh is having a huge sale now! Check it out!
!

I PM'd Jim the other day wondering how to clean a new pipe with challenging shapes. He got back to me with the simplest answer, "bend the brush to fit it in the place in need, and use pliers if you need." Simple and it worked perfectly!

That brings me to tell you about my new @WEEDGETS Pipe!

I was looking for something that gave us a cool hit and compact and easy to clean. Weedgets put all that in an ad so I bit! I'm not disappointed! It's a cool running hard hitter with removable glass bowls. Weedgets advised to use their box to fill with alcohol and shake to clean it. I went with MileHigh and will always from here on! It's so user friendly to our bodies!
Here's the kit.
And the Weedget pipe all apart

When I put in a new bowl after 2 or 3 bowls use, it's like running a new pipe! Nice and fresh! After 4 bowl changes it's time to clean! I couldn't be more pleased with both!
Edit: The large bottle of MileHigh Cleaner in the box is not in the kit when bought. I bought it separately. I knew my usage was more than most so I went for the jug.

Nice looking Pipe and damn good presentation , the design is cool looking and like the way you can take it completely apart to clean ! :hookah:
Thanks Smokes! I like that part too! Get it completely clean and it's like a new pipe every time! I don't combust often anymore so when I do I want it to count!

I also cut a filter we use in our Perfect pipes in half and slip it into the mouthpiece end for each bowl. That puts the frosting on the cake and smoothes out the draw like crazy!

I love the use of the Perfect Pipe filter to upgrade another pipe. It's the quintessential piece of the puzzle to smooth out an over aggressive weed pipe, I've got one loaded in the mouthpiece of my glass Rick-n-Morty bowl, makes it a dream to burn.

MILEHIGH CLEANER AND WEEDGETS UPDATE

Good day to you all!

I have a couple of things brewing here at the Otter Farm I want to share!

First is MileHigh Cleaner! I mentioned it one time before and since then I've been loving using it on every occasion! Why? Because my skin isn't upset from alcohol and salt also my breathing affected either! MileHigh makes the job of keeping my gear clean a much better experience! I look forward to it now without the dread! Thanks to Jim! BTW MileHigh is having a huge sale now! Check it out!
!

I PM'd Jim the other day wondering how to clean a new pipe with challenging shapes. He got back to me with the simplest answer, "bend the brush to fit it in the place in need, and use pliers if you need." Simple and it worked perfectly!

That brings me to tell you about my new @WEEDGETS Pipe!

I was looking for something that gave us a cool hit and compact and easy to clean. Weedgets put all that in an ad so I bit! I'm not disappointed! It's a cool running hard hitter with removable glass bowls. Weedgets advised to use their box to fill with alcohol and shake to clean it. I went with MileHigh and will always from here on! It's so user friendly to our bodies!
Here's the kit.
And the Weedget pipe all apart

When I put in a new bowl after 2 or 3 bowls use, it's like running a new pipe! Nice and fresh! After 4 bowl changes it's time to clean! I couldn't be more pleased with both!
Edit: The large bottle of MileHigh Cleaner in the box is not in the kit when bought. I bought it separately. I knew my usage was more than most so I went for the jug.
Like that pipe

I love the use of the Perfect Pipe filter to upgrade another pipe. It's the quintessential piece of the puzzle to smooth out an over aggressive weed pipe, I've got one loaded in the mouthpiece of my glass Rick-n-Morty bowl, makes it a dream to burn.
Those are the words Red! I wonder what the obstruction in the mouthpiece is for @WEEDGETS ? I could slide a whole filter in but an inner ring chokes off the flow and kills the sesh. Cut a filter in half and whoosh smooth as silk! Loving this pipe!
Like that pipe
I like it a lot! We like a spoon type pipe but they burn my wifes lungs. This one is much better.

Back
Top Bottom