Cherries DubeLee In A S.I.P. - An LOS Grow

LUCKY DAY 13 UPDATE

Good day all! These babies are so cute I want to pinch their little fat cheeks! So far so good on day 13 of establishing a wet/dry cycle for max roots. I still haven't really gone to runoff by more than a drop or two. Next time, then BOOM they should come on strong.

Got the tent all cleaned for the @Herbies Seeds run! Probably next week, maybe sooner! Cha cha cha changes coming! I'm psyched! I'm off to pick out seeds, brb.
Lmao

Highya SO,

Are you getting bored?!? Seedlings look happy and strong! Go green! Very nice choices on your next grow! Well rounded selections for sure. Another challenging grow with the varying amounts of sativa/indica. Will be fun to see how they develop! Hey, we had snow flurries for a few minutes today. Made Julie smile!! Happy Smokin'

Highya SO,

Are you getting bored?!? Seedlings look happy and strong! Go green! Very nice choices on your next grow! Well rounded selections for sure. Another challenging grow with the varying amounts of sativa/indica. Will be fun to see how they develop! Hey, we had snow flurries for a few minutes today. Made Julie smile!! Happy Smokin'
And hearing that she was smiling put one on my face :) ! I drove to my BIL's today and saw the clouds were full but nothing hit the ground. Ms O saw some flurries in the yard. She wasn't smiling :laugh:.
Not bored maybe jiggy. I can't remember the last time I had an empty tent for so long! I'm happy to fire it back up and grow me some weed!
Heck yeah. Good selection bro . What I been doing seeing what I going to grow also. Idk. Think want something no one has. If can find it.
It's fun to have something odd. Take me for example.
Sweet babies and excellent selection. And I will be singing Blueberry Hill every day you post an update until harvest! ♪♫

Are these going into your regular pots?
That sweet gravely voice of Satchmo is the version I hear in my head. You? Regular pots. I'm testing SIP technology in the 3 x 3. These will be either 7 or 10 gal cloth. 10 most likely.

SURPRISE AWAY GROW! @Remo Nutrients POWERED, WEDDING CAKE

Got a call to visit today and found a beauty of a grow! My BIL is having a nice Wedding Cake grow! They look a few weeks into flower to me. He's using the Remo kit I can't use because of my LOS. I'm happy to show you what it can do! Just 3 plants in 10 gal pots of ocean forest soil.

He and Remo sure grow em good!

SURPRISE AWAY GROW! @Remo Nutrients POWERED, WEDDING CAKE

Got a call to visit today and found a beauty of a grow! My BIL is having a nice Wedding Cake grow! They look a few weeks into flower to me. He's using the Remo kit I can't use because of my LOS. I'm happy to show you what it can do! Just 3 plants in 10 gal pots of ocean forest soil.
Sweet as last grow! Next time he's in veg teach him how to train them and double his harvests. :cheesygrinsmiley:

VOLUME OF A SQUARE...KIND OF...UPDATE

Here we go again, not happy in the darkness, so I figured the actual volume of soil available to be used in the square Earth Pot. Including the 2 feet set in water.
So given all the angles, nooks, and crannies, I come up with:
2468 cu in
40 liters
1.4 cu ft
10,68 gallons
That does not allow for the 2 inch mound they call for over the top! Maybe another gallon? Actually if it's a solid 2 inches it's 2 gallons! huh!
That seems like a really good size to me! C'mon little ones!
Have a lovely day.

That does not allow for the 2 inch mound they call for over the top! Maybe another gallon?
That mound idea came out of growing outdoors so the cover would shed the rain and keep it out of the reservoir. Not necessary in an indoor grow, but it certainly is extra soil!

That mound idea came out of growing outdoors so the cover would shed the rain and keep it out of the reservoir. Not necessary in an indoor grow, but it certainly is extra soil!
I've been watching some of the build a soil videos on yt. He uses larger earthboxes for some of his plants indoors and ends up with a mound from top dressing. If it's kept moist by a mulch layer you can get a lot of feeder roots up there.

Aaaah, good to know! i won't be needing it then with ten gallons of soil to the top. Thanks Azi!
I've been watching some of the build a soil videos on yt. He uses larger earthboxes for some of his plants indoors and ends up with a mound from top dressing. If it's kept moist by a mulch layer you can get a lot of feeder roots up there.
Hey Mel, I saw that too. I'll be curious when the time comes to set some microbes free how it works out. It'll be a very different regimen. Plenty of room now that I won't be starting out with a mound.
Thanks for advice @StoneOtter . Appreciate it bro.
I try my man.

Hi everyone. I have a new journal up featuring a new @ViparSpectra Ks5000 light and a 4 plant grow from @Herbies Seeds under it. Come over and check it out and have some fun getting these seeds to flower!

Holy cow! I missed this entire grow and this is the first time I am seeing your journal. I'm going to do a skim to see how you did it SO. Darn pity I missed it.

Back
Top Bottom