Chump's First Indoor

Thanks everyone who's stopping by to see my little garden. I'm thinking I need a cool name for my garden. Like; The Theraputic, Botanical, Herbal Gardens of Ms. Chump. Maybe I'll name my next journal something like that.

:roorrip:

Peace!

We can change the name for you, there's no need to wait ;)

Just say the word

Will be watching your grow as I have a Big Bang seedling myself!

11/16/09

P1060589a.JPG

Front Center; Diesel
Rear Right; Aroma
Rear Left; Big Bang

You can see Aroma has decided to lean over. That's okay, cause I'll tie them up when I do LST. The plants look healthy, no yellow spots or wilting. Everyone is green and happy.

:cheer:

Sun, hecks yeah!

Alright, I'm picking out strains for the next grow inside. I'm sure this adventure will be done before spring, so we'll need a second operation for the rest of winter. I think I'll stick with 3 again, unless I find during this grow, that 2, or 4 would have worked better for some reason.

What are some of your favorite strains, and why?

We like taste, especially for the vaporizer. And of course the therapeutic benefits have to be there. Pain relief, anti anxiety type qualities are what we're looking for. Here's some strains I'm looking at now. These are all feminized.

• Barney's Farm - Red Diesel
  • Nirvana - White Widow
  • CH9 - Herijuana Jack 33
  • CH9 - Jack 33
  • DNA Genetics - Sharksbreath
  • Nirvana - Wonder Woman
  • Green House - Super Lemon Haze
  • Seedsman - Original Skunk #1
  • Nirvana - Northern Lights

If anyone has opinions or experience with these strains, I would love to here it. Or if you like a different strain, tell me why.

Thanks! :bongrip:

What do spider mites look like? I saw what looked to be little nats flying around. And I just saw a little spider like bug hopping around in there. I used Seven-5 on my outdoor plants, and it seemed to work good at keeping the pests away, can I use it indoors?

Aroma has straightend out, and almost ready to start LST. I'm slowly cutting the the light hours. I shortened the light by an hour about 3 days ago, and I'm cutting another hour tonight.

I'm thinking that they could use a nitrogen boost during veg. I think I still want to do a short veg, so I want to be careful with the nutes. So far they've only had water, and whatever is in the Miracal Grow soil. I have some organic blood meal, I was thinking about sprinkling a pinch on to the soil of each plant. Do you think it's too soon? Or to not do it at all?

They look great! So far they look happy! :cheer:

I looked up some tips on adding nutes and stuff. Couldn't really find a definitive answer. And no response from my questions after 2 days. So I added a pinch of blood meal to each pot. Hopefully it will boost their growing. I water them everyday. However it's only a little bit, I'm not drenching them untill water starts coming out of the bottom of the pot. They look pretty good to me.

I looked up some tips on adding nutes and stuff. Couldn't really find a definitive answer. And no response from my questions after 2 days. So I added a pinch of blood meal to each pot. Hopefully it will boost their growing. I water them everyday. However it's only a little bit, I'm not drenching them untill water starts coming out of the bottom of the pot. They look pretty good to me.

Hi there again.:grinjoint:

Using MG soil, it should have nutes built in and they time release, so be careful about the nutes. If you get yellow leaves or spots you may have to flush em. Better safe than sorry. :ganjamon:

You sound like me, I want to do every thing possible for my girls. It's hard to set and watch them.:dreamy:

Day 15

Today is the first day of 12/12.

I started Diesel on LST. She doesn't like it as much as Aroma. Their little stems are pretty strong right now, I'm rather suprised. Depending how they grow during flowering will determine the best way to go about the training I guess. Outside, I had all of the LST done during veg. But I don't want them to veg more then 2 weeks. So, I'm putting them into flower now. I don't even know if Big Bang will get LST.

Back
Top Bottom