Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

Ok so I’d want to look at the V. 2.0 then?
Yup, I would want the ver.2.0.
If you want that version for sure I would contact the company and make sure that he sends you the correct one.

I’m glad you’re using happy frog. I have my clones in it and I’ve not used it before. I have my nutes on hand if they start to show deficiencies, but I’m just giving pHed water so far. Is that right?

I’m glad you’re using happy frog. I have my clones in it and I’ve not used it before. I have my nutes on hand if they start to show deficiencies, but I’m just giving pHed water so far. Is that right?
Yeah, last time I did a mix of HF, FFOF and coir. This is my first time using the HF on its own. I think you just want to wake up the wee soil beasties with a bit of carbo loading. I used molasses and big bloom to do this the first time around.
I've only given pHed water so far, the GZ seemed too delicate and the others are too young yet.

I have a 2 part nutrient and Calmag so would like just a single product.
You still using Dynagro? I liked MC in hempy so I'm expecting great things in soil. It's so damn cheap for what it gives back. Totally worth it, to me anyway.

Hi V. I'm glad your little ones are back to growing like they should. No more nerve wracking things ok?
I wish nothing more. I need easy and breezy in my life. Hope you are well Stone.:hug:

I haven't started the Mega Crop yet since I'm in Happy Frog and figured that they didn't need it yet.
What do you think @MrSauga? Did you start MC right away in soil?
Hiya VG!
Sorry for not responding sooner. I feed after the third node or if the cotys tell me to feed before then. Use a light dose, min recommended at Greenleaf and go up from there.

Hiya VG!
Sorry for not responding sooner. I feed after the third node or if the cotys tell me to feed before then. Use a light dose, min recommended at Greenleaf and go up from there.
Thanks sugar plum.

Hi mate, I'm interested to see how your triple cheese goes along - I've just started a journal myself and I'm growing Barney's Farm Triple Cheese too :)
Oh no!!!!! I killed her. :sorry: It had some fungus.
I'm so sorry. I guess that I should change my journal name. Thanks for stopping by anyway.

Oh no!!!!! I killed her. :sorry: It had some fungus.
I'm so sorry. I guess that I should change my journal name. Thanks for stopping by anyway.

Hehe bad luck mate! How did that happen?

I've never seen fungus on a seedling

I've had a little bud rot (mold) in the past on plants nearing completion, which come from room being too humid & cool in the dark, but I've found as long as temps are kept about 19°C the humidity doesn't matter so much and mold doesn't set in

Hehe bad luck mate! How did that happen?

I've never seen fungus on a seedling

I've had a little bud rot (mold) in the past on plants nearing completion, which come from room being too humid & cool in the dark, but I've found as long as temps are kept about 19°C the humidity doesn't matter so much and mold doesn't set in
Contaminated water bottle. It smelled like mildew even though it was supposed to be distilled water. Just a really stupid mistake.
Good luck with your Triple Cheese, perhaps I will get to try her again one day.

Don't you use tap water then?
I make my feeds up using regular tap water

Why did you use distilled?
I sometimes use distilled water when they are sprouting. For general feedings I use tap water. The sprayer I used I also use to clean my houseplants leaves. My tap is high in calcium so if I use it on my plants it leaves a spotty residue.
I just wish I would have checked the stupid bottle. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom