Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

Looking good Hun
She's still a bit puffy, but she's doubled her size in the last day or two. Just waiting for the other two slow pokes to kick it in gear.

Mr.Ground loved the picks of Tigger in his shark vest. He's such a handsome boy.

So our little GZ has taken a turn.....
Got ya HH! Lol.
You turd!! You did totally get me!! :laughtwo: Lol, as punishment, you’ll never get any sympathy from me again! ;):laughtwo: J/k sympathy/empathy is probably what I do best. Glad to see it was a good turn, it certainly is looking perky! I still root for baby shark tho. :cheer:

You turd!! You did totally get me!! :laughtwo: Lol, as punishment, you’ll never get any sympathy from me again! ;):laughtwo: J/k sympathy/empathy is probably what I do best. Glad to see it was a good turn, it certainly is looking perky! I still root for baby shark tho. :cheer:
I never said it was a bad turn, I just left it open-ended. Lol.
I'm rooting for baby shark too! She's getting a pep talk tonight and a feeding when she dries out. All of them are going to get a light feeding next I may just use the Sweet Candy. I need to read more on that product tonight before I decide.

There's life in them there solo cups!
You're on your way now,after that little temporary detour..
MegaCrop and soil this time,eh?-a winning combination !

Hey y'all. Thought that I'd updated both the good and the bad.
GZ... All of her new growth looks great and its almost time to repot.

And then there are these girls. Neither of them got roots outside of their coir plugs. One went kamikaze and shot her tap root out of the top. And the other just spiraled around, choking itself. They are still standing but I'm going to consider them a loss. At this point they are just something to play around with. Perhaps I will set them outside and see what nature does for them.
So I'm going to pop some more directly into the dirt. I'm on my last G13 so I really need her to take.
Hope y'all are having a great week so far.

Ok- new month,time for bad luck to take a hike! Fingers crossed for your G13...
My luck changed today-I finally got a Cheese seed to pop-apparently,the third time really is
the charm....(damn free seeds)

Hi y'all, thanks for the love.
I need to center my Chi, it feels off. I'm more clumsy than usual and terribly distracted. Not sterilizing my bottles and forgetting to add extra perlite to the soil.....

I'm going to go roll a J, sit in the corner and think about what I've done.

Chills @Heavenly Hybrid ... No kidding, I was thinking about moon cycles earlier. I'm a Cancer and we are ruled by the moon. Plus we are going through the Taurid Meteor stream right now. I'm always a worry wart when that happens in the end of June and again in late Oct-Nov.

Focus on happy things, don't stress what u can't control dear

Go beat yer kids....kick hubby, cuz I know ya enjoy both those things

Go cook something fun ...I'm into Alfredo ...did so.e yesterday with sauteed onions, shrooms and leftover steak.....oh my FN God, so good

Gunna make more today

You got this hun

Focus on happy things, don't stress what u can't control dear

Go beat yer kids....kick hubby, cuz I know ya enjoy both those things

Go cook something fun ...I'm into Alfredo ...did so.e yesterday with sauteed onions, shrooms and leftover steak.....oh my FN God, so good

Gunna make more today

You got this hun
Lol. You forgot... kick the dog.
I made roasted red pepper Alfredo yesterday. I pulled out the Baby George foreman rotisserie and did a pork loin as well. I love my Baby George. They are great for RVs too. You can only get them on eBay and Craigslist now.

Yes, positive thoughts... positive thoughts.... I'll work on that.

Lol. You forgot... kick the dog.

No kiss and love the dog...peeps not so much...dogs need love and treats

All my dead animal is grilled, usually, even camping. Remember it's always Sunny here

I love a roasted pepper Alfredo.... Has a nice flavor add to the white sauce for sure

So go hug yer dog and smile

Dang, I need to get my butt in gear. I just looked and the G13 seed already has a tail . It has only been about 24 hrs.
My perlite is buried somewhere in my overstuffed shed. Which means that I'm cleaning my shed now too.

Back
Top Bottom