Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

Yes, smoking first..... a lot.
I can't do that-if I smoke first,I get stuff done,but none of it is what I set out to do...
then I'm tired and need a nap...

I can't do that-if I smoke first,I get stuff done,but none of it is what I set out to do...
then I'm tired and need a nap...
My new smoke is energizing!!!! Love the Lemon Og Candy. I can still concentrate pretty well on it.
Still smoking.... need more!!

My new smoke is energizing!!!! Love the Lemon Og Candy. I can still concentrate pretty well on it.
Remind me again, what did your trichomes look like when you harvested that one?

will have to look at a strain like that. i'm super indica heavy here too which does not help.

21 pages in and VG is still organizing the garden shed lol :cheer:

will have to look at a strain like that. i'm super indica heavy here too which does not help.

21 pages in and VG is still organizing the garden shed lol :cheer:
Lol. I'm a busy lady. When I'm not on here I'm taking care of a bunch of needy humans.
Oh and a dog, nice one too, the kind of dog you feed everyday.

I knew yad like Sativas
I'm hoping for the G13 Haze!! She has Hawai'ian Sativa in her.
But if you need to be vindicated, then yes m'dear you were so very right. :kiss:

Hi everyone. Hope y'all are having a good day, happy 4th to those in the US.

I transplanted the GZ and my lemon clone yesterday. I also planted my new set of seeds.
I was prompted to repot the GZ because she's showing mag def. She was actually pretty rootbound so it was definitely time. Her roots were bright white and looked very healthy.
I may give her a mag foliar tomorrow if it has progressed further.

Hopefully the new girls will be up shortly. I also saw a few fungus gnats so I need to keep an eye on that too.

Maybe the up pot will take care of it for ya.
I'm hoping so. I couldn't find my one gallon pots so I just used what I had handy. I think they hold about double the amount of soil that the solo cups hold. It will keep them going for now.
You having a good 4th PW?

Quiet so far but it'll get loud about dark, how was your day?
Same. Gotta feed the kiddos and take them to see the fireworks. I've had a headache all day so it should be a treat.

Take some Advil a vape some heavy indica you’ll be good.
Not going to fireworks, no one wants to go because of all of the mosquitos. The little one who loves the fireworks doesn't want to go either. She wants to watch them on TV and play board games.
Kids... Smh.

Send your grow love this way.
Better late than never!
:circle-of-love:
go roll a J, sit in the corner and think about what I've done.
:laughtwo:
Cancer and we are ruled by the moon
:thumb: This recent new moon was even a new moon in Cancer . The most perfect for germination :D

Taurid Meteor stream

I don’t think I can see that one from here - there is one around October tho’, that I always used to get up for in the early hours.
I’m curious that you mentioned it makes you stressed. Are you worried about meteors colliding with the earth? :hmmmm: Or is it because it’s torrid :rofl:

Not going to fireworks
I don't have to leave the house-my neighbors will have enough
illegal fireworks going to keep the sky lit up till midnight-
These people really love their friggin fireworks -$2500.00 fine if they get caught,doesn't slow them down a bit. These are the noisy ones too....

There I go, sounding like a grumbly old codger.......

Back
Top Bottom