Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

I’m curious that you mentioned it makes you stressed. Are you worried about meteors colliding with the earth? :hmmmm: Or is it because it’s torrid :rofl:

Lol.
It's the whole hurtling through space through a giant asteroid belt thing.
If you are curious look up the Tunguska Event. Still no trees over 100 years later.
My favorite theory ( Randall Carlson) is how asteroids hit the Laurentide ice shelf some 12,000 years ago and brought about the massive melt and subsequent great flood that is evident in stories on every continent and referred to in the Ark mythos.....blah, blah, blah.

Just that stuff. Lol. I'm good.

I don't have to leave the house-my neighbors will have enough
illegal fireworks going to keep the sky lit up till midnight-
These people really love their friggin fireworks -$2500.00 fine if they get caught,doesn't slow them down a bit. These are the noisy ones too....

There I go, sounding like a grumbly old codger.......
I've been yelling at kids to get off my darn lawn for over 10 years now. I'm only in my 40s.
My big thing now is to talk crazy to my family, that way they'll never know when I get dementia. They'll just think I'm being normal. You think it'll work?

It would make for a smooth transition...:)

Hell, if I do it right I may not know either.;)
:rofl:

the whole hurtling through space through a giant asteroid belt thing
Just that stuff. Lol. I'm good.

Gotcha :thumb: I have a close friend who is similar. Doesn’t even enjoy talk of the cosmos, let alone the hurtling through space part, so I definitely wont tell her about the current asteroid belt ;)
Yes - I’m familiar. It’s referred to a lot in The X-Files too, which I’m currently binge-watching :pop

It’s referred to a lot in The X-Files too, which I’m currently binge-watching
I should really watch those again. I hardly remember them yet there are a few I won't soon forget.
The creepy family one.... eeewwwww!

hardly remember them yet there are a few I won't soon forget.
:thumb:

My cable company/network, whatever you call it, is currently rerunning them, starting at the beginning. I was a serious x-phile back in the day so I just had to get on board with this! I’m recording them so I can watch whenever I want. I’m clearly not as resilient as I was when I was young :laughtwo: I have to make sure I watch them during the day LOL!

:thumb:

My cable company/network, whatever you call it, is currently rerunning them, starting at the beginning. I was a serious x-phile back in the day so I just had to get on board with this! I’m recording them so I can watch whenever I want. I’m clearly not as resilient as I was when I was young :laughtwo: I have to make sure I watch them during the day LOL!
I think Hulu has them all on there for a bit, including the new ones. You probably don't have Hulu there though. Not unless you fooled the service with a VPN that says you are in the states.

I think Hulu has them all on there for a bit, including the new ones. You probably don't have Hulu there though. Not unless you fooled the service with a VPN that says you are in the states.
Hey VG you watch a handmaids tale?

I dont even know what Hulu is :eek: LOL! I should find out about it tho - I actually have a VPN service that can do exactly that.
Oh, yeah. It's a streaming service that shows yesterday's network show plus movies. It's cheap and good.
I'm watching The 13th Warrior again. Might be my favorite movie or in the top two or three for sure. It's from Eaters of the dead by Michael Crichton.

Hey VG you watch a handmaids tale?
Only the first season so far. I'm binge watching Parks and Rec. I love Ron Swanson.
I'll get back to our soon though. I planned to catch up this summer. I really like Yvonne Strahovski and was pleased to see her in it. I used to watch Chuck where she was co star.

Only the first season so far. I'm binge watching Parks and Rec. I love Ron Swanson.
I'll get back to our soon though. I planned to catch up this summer. I really like Yvonne Strahovski and was pleased to see her in it. I used to watch Chuck where she was co star.
Haha, I watch parks & recs every night to fall asleep. Seen them all about a million times.

Haha, I watch parks & recs every night to fall asleep. Seen them all about a million times.
It's my first time through. I'm on the end of season 6.
I'm falling asleep so I'll bid you goodnight, don't want to wake up stuck to my Kindle drooling all over again.

Looked really good for a day after transplant. Think she's too wet. I have 1/3 perlite and the rest is happy frog. I don't remember happy frog being so muddy and heavy. I let them completely dry out then water but it seems like she is soffocating. Droopy leaves ,worsening mag def.

I can either let her dry out and give a mag foliar or get her in some FFOF.

I'd top that back girl

Let her focus on side nodes and recovery, may help her out

Never mind...lol ..it's a clone I see...lol

Oh yes...but I thought, at 1st glance, it was a new baby...then I looked and it's a clone coming outa reveg

Open yer EYES Chris...lol

Oh yes...but I thought, at 1st glance, it was a new baby...then I looked and it's a clone coming outa reveg

Open yer EYES Chris...lol
That clone is freshly topped. Lol. Stem is a bit long on her but she's going to be a mother.

Ok, I have soil. Mr.Ground picked up both Happy Frog and Ocean Forest.

Should I try to transplant the GZ or just start another? I have the two coir starters to contend with as well.

I can't decide if I want to see if she'll pull herself out of it in the hempy or try to delicately transplant her and see how well she does in some HF.

That was fast, Kudos to Mr. G.

:laugh::laugh::laugh: I'd be late as always. ;) :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom