Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

I’d say go for the ip too, just for being able to cook with it. The mb machine is great, but unless you win one, not a necessity by any means. Glad you’re going to give it a try, and I hope it brings you some real relief!! :kisstwo:

I’d say go for the ip too, just for being able to cook with it. The mb machine is great, but unless you win one, not a necessity by any means. Glad you’re going to give it a try, and I hope it brings you some real relief!! :kisstwo:
But the rainbow lights of the MB2 make me feel like I need one. Lol. I bet they sell twice as many because of the leds.
IP would be a good backup in case my oven breaks again. I got really sick of grilled food for a bit there. I did get really good at grilling pizza on a gas grill with a smoker box.

But the rainbow lights of the MB2 make me feel like I need one. Lol. I bet they sell twice as many because of the leds.
IP would be a good backup in case my oven breaks again. I got really sick of grilled food for a bit there. I did get really good at grilling pizza on a gas grill with a smoker box.
It is quite a light show! Lol, my youngest always says oooh, so pretty. I have an ip and I haven’t figured out how to use it properly yet, but apparently you can put frozen chicken on and it’ll cook in like an hour. Enchiladas anyone???

Yay the baby shark looks great! Whoop! I’m wondering if you’ll just have to wait for the GZ to grow out for it to green up? I know some deficiencies will fix themselves and some won’t. You probably know the specifics of that better than I do.

It is quite a light show! Lol, my youngest always says oooh, so pretty. I have an ip and I haven’t figured out how to use it properly yet, but apparently you can put frozen chicken on and it’ll cook in like an hour. Enchiladas anyone???
Heck yeah enchiladas!!!
LOl. They made a machine that would appeal to both stoners and kids, great. I could see my kids just pressing bottons and having a good 'ol time.

Yay the baby shark looks great! Whoop! I’m wondering if you’ll just have to wait for the GZ to grow out for it to green up? I know some deficiencies will fix themselves and some won’t. You probably know the specifics of that better than I do.
There should be everything she needs in that Happy Frog. She might just be having a bit of an issue transitioning to soil. Water roots are kinda slow to grow out when they are switched over sometimes. She may also have had damage that I was unaware of by just looking at her.

She's the closest at 28" I have her 4" closer than the rest sitting on a draining rack. I've been lowering the light every few days.
She hasn't been watered since transplant. My fogger may be keeping the very top of the soil dark from high humidity but the cup is getting lighter. I'll reposition my humidi a bit.

Thanks P. I have to do everything in oven or stovetop right now. I was looking at instant pots and MB2 machines. I think I'm going to go with IP because of price, I can't afford an MB2. I can't really afford either, too many summer birthdays and I'm broke as a joke. Lol.
Any recipe that I do right now has to be the long hard way. I'm sure I could adapt most recipes for stove/oven.
I normally use a crock-pot water bath. Only using the MB2 for this run because I've got a bunch of material.

I bet that insta-pot does an awesome job!
:thumb:

I normally use a crock-pot water bath. Only using the MB2 for this run because I've got a bunch of material.

I bet that insta-pot does an awesome job!
:thumb:
I do have 3 crockpots for some reason....

I use the crock pot for infused oils. It works great for me. Simple. Took awhile to find a way to use the leftover squeezin's though. Put into scratch brownies, add a little extra chocolate, and voila. Problem solved. Cheers

@Chris Scorpio :ciao: I dont hav an IP yet. Moratorium on new appliances ;) but ta on my list, if indeed an AUS version exists - we have 240v power.

But I dont do any stovetop or double boiler. There’s no way I could manage that. Its not necessary, I infuse small batches in a jar in the oven. Not messy, very little hassle. I do anything over 2 cups worth in the MB2 - i dont find it too messy but I struggle w the weight of the machine sometimes. So i have an IP in my mind for possible future,
unless you win one,
True!
But the rainbow lights
:laughtwo::thumb: Also true
have an ip and I haven’t figured out how to use it properly yet
Sweetsue has a thread for using an IP to make oils...
Instant Pot Cannabis Oil: A SweetSue Picture Tutorial :Namaste:

Hello 420 fam. Hope you are in good spirits today. I thought I drop a little update on the girls.
They have been slow going but I think they are about to step it up a notch.
I almost started a new GZ yesterday, the one I transplanted looked horrid. She has greened up quite a bit in the last 24 hrs. I'm going to just let her keep on groovin.
I must have accidentally splashed the baby Shark, you can see a bit on her leaf tips as well as her cotyledons. She's still growing so I'll just be more careful I'm the future. Her color looks good so I'm not too concerned.
G13 Haze hasn't done much of anything above ground, but she looks really good.

Mars Hydro kicked off a one month sale and daily contest thread. Y'all should check it out. Today they are giving away a smell proof bag. There is also a chance to win one of their new lights at the end of the promotion as well.

I'm going to add some Big bloom to their next feed to wake up the micro herd. I haven't given them anything but pHed water so far. I haven't started the Mega Crop yet since I'm in Happy Frog and figured that they didn't need it yet.
What do you think @MrSauga? Did you start MC right away in soil?

I also have Sweet Candy from Greenleaf Nutrients. It says it promotes bacterial and fungal growth as well. I think I'll use this instead of the Big Bloom. I'm just curious to try it.

I think Greenleaf sent me the Mega Crop 1.0. It looks different than the last batch. The last batch had white cal-mag granules in it. I do have their cal-mag product to add as needed though.

Back
Top Bottom