Colombian Gold Grow: Come Learn With Me How To Produce Your Own Seeds!

Yay! Sexy time in the tent:) They both look vigorous and ready to make some F1 offspring

See what I did there! I’m trying to use the stuff I learn from school so I remember the terms:D
Haha Sexy time! Nice!

I got roughly 35 seeds and about 18 different strains coming to a grow tent near you haha!

Well what strains did you get? How many freebies? Did you go with feminized, autos, or CBD freebies?

Yay! Sexy time in the tent:) They both look vigorous and ready to make some F1 offspring

See what I did there! I’m trying to use the stuff I learn from school so I remember the terms:D

You mean these terms you've learned in school?

"BCP also gives me a lady chub :D " ???

OR:

"Yay! Sexy time in the tent:) "

Next you'll be calling pollinating by hand a "handjob"

Excellent ! Thanks beez!
Could you take the majority of the buds off the auto when there at the point of your preferred maturity and leave a couple on that were pollinated to produce mature seed? Or would that jack with the seed production on the other nodes?

School is a lot different now than when I went :eek:.

Yes it is, Shed. They have real paper now instead of those slates you had to write on. And school buses so you don't have to walk uphill both ways to and from school. :rolleyes:

Could you take the majority of the buds off the auto when there at the point of your preferred maturity and leave a couple on that were pollinated to produce mature seed? Or would that jack with the seed production on the other nodes?

Yes, yes you can! I pollinated a couple branches when this plant was a week from being harvested. I took off all the un-pollinated branches and left the pollinated branches on for another 6 weeks. This netted me some mighty narcotic buds and about 40 seeds.

Well what strains did you get? How many freebies? Did you go with feminized, autos, or CBD freebies?
Sorry man I wasn’t sure if you was cool with me diverting your thread any more than I already did.
I picked up a few photos from Dutch Passion: Blueberry and Durban Poison, and Night Queen auto( photo was sold out again, I’ve been wanting to grow NQ for a while. I picked up a high CBD strain from Medical Marijuana Genetics called Green Doctor. It’s a CBD strain crossed with my favorite depression strain, Super Lemon Haze.

Freebies I got:
Critical Orange Punch Auto -Dutch Passion x1
Jack Herer - Seedsman x3
GelatOG- Seedsman x3
Then I got the Photoperiod freebies bundle which is a total of 14 seeds I believe. Can’t be certain which ones I’ll receive but they all look awesome!
17C7DE0C-45BF-4D13-AA8D-91AE15F91908.png

Yes, yes you can! I pollinated a couple branches when this plant was a week from being harvested. I took off all the un-pollinated branches and left the pollinated branches on for another 6 weeks. This netted me some mighty narcotic buds and about 40 seeds.

So, how do you know when the seeds are ready? Is it visual, or ?

So, how do you know when the seeds are ready? Is it visual, or ?

The absolute hardest thing you'll maybe ever do is resist the temptation to pluck a seed off the plant to see how mature it is. What I do is when I see the first seeds starting to form after pollination I mark that date on my calendar and then count 5 weeks ahead. When I hit the date on the calendar I will pluck a seed to see how mature it is. And yes for the most part it's visual. Something that tells me that my seeds are fully mature is when the seed slides out of the calyx without sticking and the shell is hard.

About 3 weeks old

About 3.5 weeks old

About 4 weeks old

About 5 weeks old

These are 6 weeks old

So you can see if you peek early you've in effect wasted a seed.

The absolute hardest thing you'll maybe ever do is resist the temptation to pluck a seed off the plant to see how mature it is. What I do is when I see the first seeds starting to form after pollination I mark that date on my calendar and then count 5 weeks ahead. When I hit the date on the calendar I will pluck a seed to see how mature it is. And yes for the most part it's visual. Something that tells me that my seeds are fully mature is when the seed slides out of the calyx without sticking and the shell is hard.

About 3 weeks old

About 3.5 weeks old

About 4 weeks old

About 5 weeks old

These are 6 weeks old

So you can see if you peek early you've in effect wasted a seed.

Excellent pictures for reference! Well done beez!

Back
Top Bottom