Colombian Gold In Hydro By Gwhunran

Colombian Gold
Day 17 veg.

The grow area is running normally.

Reservoir change this morning. Added GH recommended amounts of three part liquid nutes for 17 gallons in Early Growth. Then added 1st bump of three bumps to get the concentration from Early Growth to Late Growth. I'll wait a couple days between bumps to verify no harm done. Added CalMag+ and PHed to 5.8-6.2.

The plants are indeed growing at an accelerated rate now. :) It won't be too long till flip.:cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

CG Day 17 veg (2).JPG

Colombian Gold, Day 17 veg.

CG Day 17 veg (3).JPG

CG Day 17 veg (4).JPG

CG Day 17 veg (5).JPG

Colombian Gold, Day 17 veg. with flash

CG Day 17 veg (1).JPG

Colombian Gold
Day 18 veg.

The plants are looking good and growing fast. I think flip day will be Day 21. :hmmmm: I will let branches grow a little taller before tying them down to the screen and will continue to tie things down after flipping, until the screen is filled or they get too sticky to touch.:):bong:

CG Day 18 veg (2).JPG

Colombian Gold, Day 18 veg.

CG Day 18 veg (3).JPG

CG Day 18 veg (4).JPG

CG Day 18 veg (1).JPG

Colombian Gold
Day 19 veg.

Made the 2nd bump of three, to get the reservoir concentration moved from Early Growth to Late Growth. So far so good.

The plants are looking very good and growing fast. I still plan on flipping at Day 21. I'll still work on filling the 1st screen before letting them go vertical. :bong:

CG Day 19 veg (2).JPG

Colombian Gold, Day 19 veg.

CG Day 19 veg (3).JPG

CG Day 19 veg (4).JPG

CG Day 19 veg (1).JPG

Colombian Gold
Day 20 veg.
First long night of flip.

The light timer has been reset to 11/13 and the reservoir water pump timer has been reset to match the lights on schedule. :)

The plants are looking good and growing fast. I hate to think what their growth will be when they start stretching.:oops:

The partition between the grows will now stay open since both sides are on the same light schedule. One AC will be in use vice two. The Colombian Gold AC will be used as long as the Golden Tiger is getting the CO2. That will change soon and the AC used will be switched. Both sides will now share the dehumidifier 24/7.

The plants were tied to the screen and will continue to be tied down until the screen is full or they get too sticky to touch.:cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

CG Day 20 veg (2).JPG

Colombian Gold, Day 20 veg. 1st long night of flip.

CG Day 20 veg (3).JPG

CG Day 20 veg (4).JPG

CG Day 20 veg (5).JPG

Colombian Gold, Day 20 veg. 1st long night of flip. After tying many branches to the screen.

CG Day 20 veg (1).JPG

Colombian Gold, Day 20 veg. 1st long night of flip. After tying many branches to the screen. with flash

Colombian Gold
Day One since first long night. Flip.

The last bump of nutrients was added to bring the expected concentration up to Late Growth, after seeing no ill effects from the last two bumps.

Some lower growth was removed from the front three plants. I'll cut some off the back plant later. The back plant in my set up always gets less attention. :rolleyes:

CG Day One flower (2).JPG

Colombian Gold, Day One since flip.

CG Day One flower (3).JPG

CG Day One flower (4).JPG

CG Day One flower (1).JPG

Colombian Gold
Day two since flip.

The plants continue to look good. A little more tying down done this morning. And a little more clean up on the underside.
They a drinking a little more. Enough that I am topping up the reservoir bi-daily now with tap water. The reservoir PH is staying in the ideal range with very little additions of PH down.

CG Day 2 since flip (2).JPG

Colombian Gold, Day two since flip.

CG Day 2 since flip (3).JPG

CG Day 2 since flip (4).JPG

CG Day 2 since flip (6).JPG

CG Day 2 since flip (1).JPG

Colombian Gold, Day two since flip. Close up of front plant.

Colombian Gold
Day two since flip.

The plants continue to look good. A little more tying down done this morning. And a little more clean up on the underside.
They a drinking a little more. Enough that I am topping up the reservoir bi-daily now with tap water. The reservoir PH is staying in the ideal range with very little additions of PH down.

Very nice looking. gwhunran

Colombian Gold
Day two since flip.

Nice looking 👀 ladies, do you know where the seeds are from? CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley: Edit: never mind I looked at your first post. W.O.S.

Very nice looking. gwhunran

Nice looking 👀 ladies, do you know where the seeds are from? CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley: Edit: never mind I looked at your first post. W.O.S.
Thanks guys. :) They have been easy and have really grown beautifully. :) I sacrificed my Blueberry before going into the hospital, and @LKABudMan was kind enough to gift me some of his extra rooted clones.:love: It was perfect timing. He's growing four in a 5x5 RDWC in case you haven't seen them.:cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

Colombian Gold
Day three since flip.

The plants are looking good. More tying down of stalks and removing under growth.
The current reservoir will be kept until signs of flowering. It's set at the recommended amounts of GH three part liquid nutes for 17gallons in Late Growth.

CG Day 3 since flip (2).JPG

Colombian Gold, Day three since flip.

CG Day 3 since flip (3).JPG

CG Day 3 since flip (4).JPG

CG Day 3 since flip (5).JPG

CG Day 3 since flip (1).JPG

Colombian Gold, Day three since flip. Close up of front plant.

Colombian Gold
Day three since flip.

The plants are looking good. More tying down of stalks and removing under growth.
The current reservoir will be kept until signs of flowering. It's set at the recommended amounts of GH three part liquid nutes for 17gallons in Late Growth.

CG Day 3 since flip (2).JPG

CG Day 3 since flip (3).JPG

CG Day 3 since flip (4).JPG

CG Day 3 since flip (5).JPG

CG Day 3 since flip (1).JPG

Colombian Gold, Day three since flip. Close up of front plant.
Looking good gwhunran. :thumb: :circle-of-love:

Colombian Gold
Day four since flip

I will continue with this reservoir until the plants start flowering. It's a week old but I made three bumps over the course of four days bringing the predicted concentration from Early Growth to Late Growth. When they start showing flowers I will give them a Transition reservoir. :)

The plants are looking good. I do believe the 2nd screen could be fully filled with the growth now but I will keep watch for more tie downs before letting them go and putting on the 2nd screen. What beauties. :cheesygrinsmiley:

CG Day 4 since flip (2).JPG

Colombian Gold, Day four since flip.

CG Day 4 since flip (3).JPG

CG Day 4 since flip (4).JPG

CG Day 4 since flip (5).JPG

CG Day 4 since flip (1).JPG

Colombian Gold, Day four since flip. Front plant close up.

Indeed. I hope to do them justice. :cheer: :bong:
Sure... as long as they don't look better than mine :rofl:
Colombian Gold
Day four since flip

I will continue with this reservoir until the plants start flowering. It's a week old but I made three bumps over the course of four days bringing the predicted concentration from Early Growth to Late Growth. When they start showing flowers I will give them a Transition reservoir. :)

The plants are looking good. I do believe the 2nd screen could be fully filled with the growth now but I will keep watch for more tie downs before letting them go and putting on the 2nd screen. What beauties. :cheesygrinsmiley:

CG Day 4 since flip (2).JPG

CG Day 4 since flip (3).JPG

CG Day 4 since flip (4).JPG

CG Day 4 since flip (5).JPG

CG Day 4 since flip (1).JPG

Colombian Gold, Day four since flip. Front plant close up.
See above ;) They look incredible, that's gonna be one full net.

Sure... as long as they don't look better than mine :rofl:

See above ;) They look incredible, that's gonna be one full net.
I don't think there's much chance of that. :rolleyes: They have been incredibly healthy and just took off. The one in the back was the smallest going in and still looks to be the smallest. :) I like to put the smallest in the back because I can't manipulate it much anyway.:hmmmm: I try and put the biggest in front, because I can manipulate it the best.:hmmmm: I try and match the ones on the sides as much as possible. :hmmmm: These plants have behaved perfectly. :cheesygrinsmiley: Usually my planning goes to crap when they start really growing.:oops::bong:

Back
Top Bottom