Colombian Gold In Hydro By Gwhunran

Colombian Gold
Day 13 veg.

The grow area is running normally.
The plants are doing well. Looking very robust and ready to put on new growth in a hurry now.:cheer:

Pretty plants. I am seeing some 5 leaf new growth so not all are 3s on mine.:)

CG Day 13 veg (2).JPG

Colombian Gold, Day 13 veg.

CG Day 13 veg (3).JPG

CG Day 13 veg (4).JPG

CG Day 13 veg (1).JPG

Yea, I got five seeds from Herbies (via World of Seeds). In hindsight, I kept the seed pods too wet and only two of them made it. I gave one to a 420 friend (hey @RedskinnedRhino what's up! ) and kept the other as a mother.
Came out great, although my buds were a bit airy, they smack like Ike Turner. Not sure if it was just from it being a sativa or from it sharing a planter with a Forbidden Fruit, but I'm super interested to see how yours come out. I'll be checking in to see how it goes.

Colombian Gold
Day 14 veg.

The grow area is running normally. I lead off with this statement, just to say all the equipment is operating as expected, no malfunctions.

The plants are looking good and starting to grow faster now.

CG Day 14 veg (2).JPG

Colombian Gold, Day 14 veg.

CG Day 14 veg (3).JPG

CG Day 14 veg (4).JPG

CG Day 14 veg (1).JPG

Colombian Gold, Day 14 veg.Colombian Gold, Day 14 veg.Colombian Gold, Day 14 veg.

Colombian Gold
Day 14 veg.

The grow area is running normally. I lead off with this statement, just to say all the equipment is operating as expected, no malfunctions.

The plants are looking good and starting to grow faster now.

CG Day 14 veg (2).JPG

CG Day 14 veg (3).JPG

CG Day 14 veg (4).JPG

CG Day 14 veg (1).JPG

Colombian Gold, Day 14 veg.Colombian Gold, Day 14 veg.Colombian Gold, Day 14 veg.
Have you learned anything new from growing these? I’m going to try them my next grow. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:

They're so bushy. That's going to be a lot of tops!

Have you learned anything new from growing these? I’m going to try them my next grow. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:
They are already putting out a lot of lower growth. I think it's more because they are clones and the mother plant was pruned. The mother was already kicking out the hormones telling the plant to get bushy. So one grown from seed may behave differently. Also they were well rooted when I got them, so I hit them with Early Growth nutes instead of seedling/clone nutes and they took it in stride, meaning they aren't nute sensitive early on.

They're so bushy. That's going to be a lot of tops!
I've made tie downs on three of four.:) With four of them in a smaller area, I think I'll flip sooner.:hmmmm: If they stretch and give me wide node spacing, that will be the right decision,:hmmmm: if not then. :rolleyes:

Colombian Gold
Day 15 veg.

The plants are looking healthy and growing faster. I've already tied three of four tops down to the screen.

CG Day 15 veg (2).JPG

Colombian Gold, Day 15 veg.

CG Day 15 veg (3).JPG

CG Day 15 veg (4).JPG

CG Day 15 veg (1).JPG

Colombian Gold
Day 15 veg.

The plants are looking healthy and growing faster. I've already tied three of four tops down to the screen.

CG Day 15 veg (2).JPG

CG Day 15 veg (3).JPG

CG Day 15 veg (4).JPG

CG Day 15 veg (1).JPG

Looks like it’s a fast growing plant like most Sativas are. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:

I've made tie downs on three of four.:) With four of them in a smaller area, I think I'll flip sooner.:hmmmm: If they stretch and give me wide node spacing, that will be the right decision,:hmmmm: if not then. :rolleyes:
That's a good plan. I have a 5x5 to fill, so I'll wait a little longer. And maybe get to see what yours do ;)

That's a good plan. I have a 5x5 to fill, so I'll wait a little longer. And maybe get to see what yours do ;)
Yeah. I'll get a few stalks through the 1st screen and let them go for a little bit. :hmmmm: Then flip and continue to tie down and hopefully fill the screen with stretch to spare for the 2nd screen.:hmmmm::cheesygrinsmiley:

Colombian Gold
Day 16 veg.

The plants are looking good. Gonna let them grow a little through the screen before tying them down and flipping them into flower.
There are a lot of branches that should get to the screen soon.

I'm still only topping the reservoir up once a day vice twice a day as I'll do when they start really drinking.

Reservoir change tomorrow.

CG Day 16 veg (2).JPG

Colombian Gold, Day 16 veg.

CG Day 16 veg (3).JPG

CG Day 16 veg (4).JPG

CG Day 16 veg (5).JPG

It looks like quite the jump from the day before, they're really moving now!

Back
Top Bottom