Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

Aloha friends!
It's been a while since I've been back over to this thread, so many amazing plants, WOW!

Throwing in some pics of my 70 Day Flower 128 Day from seed Gorilla Glue Super Lemon Haze.

I practiced some back building on the majority of her colas during Week 5, leaving one not snipped for comparative purposes.

If you haven't tried back building buds yet, this plant's response may get you to start snipping. I'm sure going to be snipping tops moving forward.

Aloha friends!
It's been a while since I've been back over to this thread, so many amazing plants, WOW!

Throwing in some pics of my 70 Day Flower 128 Day from seed Gorilla Glue Super Lemon Haze.

I practiced some back building on the majority of her colas during Week 5, leaving one not snipped for comparative purposes.

If you haven't tried back building buds yet, this plant's response may get you to start snipping. I'm sure going to be snipping tops moving forward.

🫶 :dreamy:

Aloha friends!

Often thought about doing it and have had scissors right up to bud but chickened out.

Jupiter - girl scout cookies

20230206_100121.jpg

Aloha friends!

Looks like real tasty sativa dank. Where can one stumble across those seeds?

What is this voodoo of which you speak?
And I quote, "Bud pinching, also known as backbuilding, is an old-school cannabis training technique that can be used to cut off the tips of your cannabis flower buds. While this technique may seem counterintuitive for many weed growers, others swear that it increases the size and density of their cannabis flowers"
I took like an 1/8th of an inch off the top of the colas art Week 5 and voila friend.
Looks like real tasty sativa dank.
Aaah Jose, she is a trickster as she is an 80% Indica dominant Gorilla Glue Super Lemon Haze c/o
Where can one stumble across those seeds?
i49seeds (unfortunately not a sponsor)

Yesterday was a busy day, removed the plants, one at a time, and did the 21 day defoliation and Lollipop.
These plants aren't tall but damn they were thick, took a packed 5 gallon bucket off the 6 plants and added it to my compost bin.
20230211_085450.jpg
20230211_085854.jpg

20230211_085546.jpg
20230211_085554.jpg
20230211_085621.jpg
20230211_085724.jpg
20230211_085733.jpg
20230211_085747.jpg

20230211_085450.jpg

20230211_085854.jpg

:thumb:

A little herbal love on this Valentines Day.😍 Hope everyone here is doing well and have a great night!:high-five:

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom