Copperrein's Sponsored BESTVA LED & Homegrown Cannabis Co Triathlon Of Sativa

Hey Copper - can you help me for minute to relearn how to do multiquote please? I did something a long time ago think it roached my settings or then again you know me - I’m charter member of the ID10T club (idiot)
Highlight the text you want to quote and then hit the '+Quote' button lower right. That adds it to the clipboard. Then when you're in the text entry field click 'insert quotes' below it. BOOM.

Hmm no text what didi I do wrong? which button for insert quote is it the “ button to right of camera?

try again here don’t want to clog your journal tho

nope no cigar
Oh, you're on mobile. Sorry, I don't really use the mobile site except to upload photos.

Morning everyone!

I'm unable to upload to 420 right now since internet is sketchy again. The price that must be paid for not having a neighbor within sight. I'll upload when I get to the fireworks tent.

I did res change this morning (a day late). Plants are happy as glitter clams in a new reservoir of EC2.8 / pH 6.6 @Prescription Blend nutrients with an addition of #Terpinator .

I gave in and did the very slightest LST on Maracuya to pull two buds off to the side. I think she's finally stopped stretching.

Aaaand yeah. Want these girls to finish up since we're starting to run low on flower. Everything in my PotM picture is about gone (plus all the jars I had in my actual stash.

I will NOT start vaping early bud this time
I will NOT start vapi....

@BooWho2 hope you didn't buy those white growbags I used in my netpots for this grow. Just discovered all the media is gone and I think the roots have formed a sort of 'cup' where the bag is. I wont be able to tell until harvest but I felt around.

It's mostly Maracuya, tho...and she's the biggest sooo....

hmm

There's a not root rot kinda sludge in the roots...I assume coir and microorganisms? It's definitely no longer just coir. It smells like a healthy marsh minus the sulfur. The plants are very firmly in their netpots and I see no obvious deficiencies (please scrutinize my images and let me know if you see something).

Situation nominal.
Maracuya seems to have stopped growing about 1/4" from the light.
Dream Queen and Sweet Island are bulking. Everyone is filling in nicely.

Thank you @Prescription Blend for the nutes! They are making this a very auto-pilot grow.

Girls look good Copper.
That bird is great :love: No wonder your laughing.
Bill

:ciao: Hi Copperrein! Your journal continues to be awesome and those Homegrown gals are stunning! It kinda looks like some of the fan leaves have been cut. Is that deliberate or from the scrog? Not a criticism - just nosy. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Thank you! and totally deliberate. I saw Ed Rosenthal post some photos (or maybe in his book) of the cut leaf thing. The reasoning behind it is that some of the leaf is left to perform photosynthesis while also clearing the canopy for light penetration.

I'm also doing it because by leaving a small part of a leaf, I hypothesize that I can heavily defol without triggering new leaf growth. I also remember some weird weed-grower's trick that clipped the tips of cola leaves to trigger more trichome production since the plant thinks something's eating it and it sends more defenses (gross-tasting resin).

Also because it's been too wet to go out and train the outdoor girls >.> and I'm bored

UPDATE: Holy shit the weather is stupid. @SmokingWings I hope you fared that storm well.

Another tornado rolled through, this time only a couple miles north of us. We have barely had internet for a week now due to weather. It finally sorta started working this morning. More storms are forecasted for this evening so yeah...who knows how long it'll last.

My girls are great. I'll try to get really nice photos later. Also because of the storms we've been having a lot of trouble with our fireworks tent which has meant more time actively doing stuff. Know that I am 100% stressing about not having enough bandwidth or time to be out on the forums reading y'all's journals. I'm so tired of looking at my own weed. I can't even just scroll the galleries here D:

Finally I have an important question: what are some strategies you guys use in case of a lose of power to a grow? How many hours am I looking at that my plants can be without super bright LEDs? Any cool tips or tricks for feeding a hydro grow?

My current plan is to siphon out some res solution and ladle 1c every hour. Since my system is kinda kratky I don't think I'd have much issue with the feeding part. It's the lights and temp change I would like help with plz.

Back
Top Bottom