Copperrein's Summer 2021 Outdoor Soil Grow

Hey Copperrein! Looking good over here. Maybe it's me being paranoid....and ai don't mean to scare you, but it looks like some of the pistils are brownish in your pics. Not sure if you've seen my Perpetual Journal or GSC journal, but my outdoor plants (and one indoor) got pollinated by some fuckstick in the area with a male plant. They started out with brown pistils and got browner and then started showing seeds on the lower branches. You might want to do a thorough check on those gals. I hope I'm wrong. :straightface:

Hey Copperrein! Looking good over here. Maybe it's me being paranoid....and ai don't mean to scare you, but it looks like some of the pistils are brownish in your pics. Not sure if you've seen my Perpetual Journal or GSC journal, but my outdoor plants (and one indoor) got pollinated by some fuckstick in the area with a male plant. They started out with brown pistils and got browner and then started showing seeds on the lower branches. You might want to do a thorough check on those gals. I hope I'm wrong. :straightface:
I'll keep an eye out. A lot of those on Hulkberry are my own clumsiness when I did defol.

Sorry for not checking in these past two days. Been a bit meh. Also the heat's gone up again and a second massive wave of mosquitoes has appeared. I cleaned up the garden area and top-fed the girls some of my alfalfa/blood meal/bonemeal stuff. Other than that nothing to report.

In other news I've been trying to improve my rolling skills and made a couple 'super joints'. I stuck two normal papers together, mixed flower and kief 50/50, rolled a hash snake and rolled it into the middle. Lasted all night and was so nice. The hash snake forced me to go slow and enjoy it.

Can you be so kind as to elaborate on the amounts and suggested usage of that blood meal ,alfalfa and bone meal tea? Garden is looking amazing and that hash snake got me stoned just looking at it! Peace C.

NTH
I just go by what the plants tell me. Ratios for my mix are kinda based off that. Roughly it's blood meal and bone meal 1:1 by volume, which then gets mixed in with the alfalfa pellets at a ratio of 1:10-ish

Light was perfect this morning and the mosquitoes hadn't come out yet so I spent a little extra time taking photos:

I'm getting in as much defol as possible before it gets up near 90f here. Most of the plants are getting to the sticky phase so working with them is getting a little annoying and I want to be done with the brunt of it.

So yeah...looks like I'm going to need to travel out west with John for max two weeks in September for our friend's memorial service. I was trying to get John to just fly out but with Delta cases increasing and the American public being selfish shits and not wearing masks...we have mostly decided that he'll drive out and since it's a two-three day journey just to get out and back I should go.

I should also go because holy hell it's been too long since I traveled and the end of the year is always the most depressing bit and it would prolly do me good.

I have the two irrigation systems I bought from Cannabis Irrigation Supply and I think I can manage my outdoor girls with that. It's the indoor soil I'm really worried about. I'm half-temped to get another kit from CIS for them. My brain then thinks about all the horrible things that can still go wrong and I'm now on panic attack threat level orange.

PLUS...Michigan's rough harvest window is first week of October and with all my early flower plants I'm concerned I wont be here for the perfect harvest time. My friend can prolly come check on shit a couple times but they're my babies and yeah. What if one comes into harvest early? I don't think anyone will BUT. Normally for outdoor harvest I chop the whole plant at the 1st node, do some big fan leaf defol, and hang upside down in the barn until I can get to it.

Fucking chaos always. And I know I'll be thinking about all the possible catastrophes going on while I'm not home because that's how I roll. Ugh.

Suggestions, soothing words of wisdom, and hugs are needed. I'm going full Chicken Little this morning.

Moving on to my update:

My sativas are showing a lot of chlorosis. I've been feeding and other than older fan leaves yellowing a small spots of septoria here and there, they're looking healthy. I think? Like I said the sky is falling and I need a second set of eyes.

Sorry for not checking in these past two days. Been a bit meh. Also the heat's gone up again and a second massive wave of mosquitoes has appeared. I cleaned up the garden area and top-fed the girls some of my alfalfa/blood meal/bonemeal stuff. Other than that nothing to report.

In other news I've been trying to improve my rolling skills and made a couple 'super joints'. I stuck two normal papers together, mixed flower and kief 50/50, rolled a hash snake and rolled it into the middle. Lasted all night and was so nice. The hash snake forced me to go slow and enjoy it.

Holy shit! You can smoke worms? Oh, hash… you gonna need one of them fancy trimming machines…

But it's red?
Liquid in our plant is red sometimes. Like trichomes when they go red or purple. Here's @Amy Gardner 's DDA more clear one. I haven't had one to my knowledge. You're lucky!
1629810927579.png

I tasted it and it was sweet so maybe it was plant juice. Or bug poop is sweet.
Does this mean my brix is high?

Update:

Light was weird and I slept in so apologies for the photos being kinda strange.

White widow. I love how she's sending out side colas to get more light.

Critical Purple Kush is flowering well and has zero pest damage. She's very healthy and indica-y

All of the buds on Alien Rock candy are pink now:

LSD is also starting to show peachy-pink stigma!

Sour Diesel. I've read that early chlorosis and leaf cannibalism is common in sativas and I've been feeding the hell out of her, but I'm still concerned.

Gelat.OG 1 is just starting to enter flower:

Gelat.OG 2 is well along. She also has a tiny little weed-arch branch.

Hulkberry is really stacking now.

Triple Cheese is finally starting to smell...but it's not cheesy, it's lightly floral and pleasant.

Aaaand I totally forgot to photo Wedding Cake. She's healthy and just showing preflowers currently.

Back
Top Bottom