Cottage 420's Organic Perpetual Indoor Garden

PICS!!! I love aloe!

I have aloe plant thing lives through anything .

I’ve ripped off pieces of the plant and within few days it’s really cool how it helps itself and seals it’s ripped area to seal the wound to speak.

Kinda fascinating how the plant shows its healing powers ... reminds me of first time I saw a Venus fly trap and tested it out . Saw fly get ate ... lmao good times .

Now science class meh . Dissecting frogs no thanks . Make a brotha cry lol

PICS!!! I love aloe!

Me too - I buy the aloe jel at the health food store cause cutting a leaf is hard for me to do! lol

I'm growing the one I have like a giant fatty dread lock growing toward the ceiling.

She's actually working with me and this year finally threw out a gaggle of pups.

She went like 4 years with no pups then boom a ton of em now.

I'll get some pics when I get home. We are in the ADK looking at log cabins.
Found 1 today around the corner from White Face mtn - 17 acres soon as we got out of the truck to look at it, snow bomb happened. Was a white out. Not a neighbor in site, well cept for someones Dish device attached to the barn complete with the wire running down the hill into the woods away from the house. lol

Gonna have to figure that one out. Maybe a "friendly" neighbor. Hopefully he/she has a snow plow! That'd be good.

Real nice pictures bob. Natural light bud pics show true colors. Yellowing mostly on edges in flower always K issue. See a few Ca "rust" spots but minor. Always a great garden. :Namaste:

Thanks BL - yeah tried Greensand and some guano even foilered micronized Calcium.
I think it worked for a day .. I'm getting close to chop on the C-dawg and the Zkittlez. Likely this weekend chop. I've got a few plants I wanna get in flower ASAP - wanna finish them up by mid June so its time.

The Zkittlez showed that rust spots even in VEG. Could be my soil needs some fresh compost added in for next round.

Now science class meh . Dissecting frogs no thanks . Make a brotha cry lol

I was like hey we should be firing up the grill. Then it was hey they smell like crack, are you sure?? lol

Who breeds Tangerine Zkittlez? I can't find anything in the Googlizer.

I know @bobrown14 is harvesting a mandarin skittlez very soon maybe he can offer anything possibly. If not maybe penny that man knows his seeds.

Well brown brotha what you think of your beauty pmb baby seed that you gifted a brotha .

So pumped brotha this plant hands down best to date I’ve grown . My chem dawg auto man was amazing flavour and decent density but brown I love your seeds that you have access to and can’t tell how you how blessed I am was to have been able to grow such a beauty . Thank you from the bottom
Of my heart my good man.

In brown I trust ✊
For you my man

This one first pic is under my mars hydro 144 reflector light oh my brown buddy !

Then this is under my single 76.8 watt fusion board by photonfantomdesigns

I'm posting this photo in three different threads looking for a common solution to this problem. This is a Purple Punch clone. It's trying hard to get going but just doesn't seem to want to grow. It has a good bit of healthy roots. I keep the soil moist but not wet. It is currently growing in a homemade grow space 38" below a ViparSpectra 450 watt LED light. The temperature at plant level is in the low to mid 70s, and a little cooler at night.

Knowing this I want to eliminate heat or light stress and feel it is something else. What can you guys share? Anyone else encountered this before?

It fluctuates from the 50% to 70% range. This box is not regulated as it's just used for cuttings and small plants. Oh, and I do flower some autos in there from time to time. Here is a photo of this homemade box I'm talking about. The Purple Punch is in the solo cup front right. The plant in the middle is one of my autoflower crosses Quarter Pounder auto x Gorilla Glue auto) which started flowering last week.

I'm posting this photo in three different threads looking for a common solution to this problem. This is a Purple Punch clone. It's trying hard to get going but just doesn't seem to want to grow. It has a good bit of healthy roots. I keep the soil moist but not wet. It is currently growing in a homemade grow space 38" below a ViparSpectra 450 watt LED light. The temperature at plant level is in the low to mid 70s, and a little cooler at night.

Knowing this I want to eliminate heat or light stress and feel it is something else. What can you guys share? Anyone else encountered this before?

I recently converted from T5 to QB in the veg closet and already noticed a slow down of my cuttings and young veg plants. That said, I think your LED lighting in veg is likely too intense and I suggest diffusing the light that reaches young plants. I keep the QB lighting mostly over the oldest veg plant, and picked up 2 little LED screw in light bulbs (6500k) that themselves have a plastic diffuser covering, but the emitted light is gentle and not overbearing the way QBs and COBs are.

Also, I get better response in plant growth if I challenge the roots with media drying. I use rockwool croutons so am able to achieve a dry cup fairly quick, so am able to cycle between both extremes of completely drenched to near bone dry a couple times a week. IDK if coco can be pushed that close to dryness, but if memory serves, potted soil plants can handle it.

Just my 2 cents.

Mister BBrown,,, you been knocking them outta the park lately.. Keepem Like that.......

Hey brown quick question for you buddy .

What do you recommend for when to harvest these pmb s buddy?

I got a lot of cloudy maybe the small spec happening of amber now. I am checking top cola and calyxs .

It’s more Indica dominate I am sure .

Just want to not mess up when to chop andnwho else better to ask then the man I got them from?

Thanks brown have nice Saturday it’s going to be a very warm weekend here plus 16 tomorrow woot woot plus 11 today.

Anyways they should be getting chopped soon.

Back
Top Bottom