Cottage 420's Organic Perpetual Indoor Garden

I chopped 2 more outdoor girls today. Vision a farmer carrying plants on his back ... yeah that was me today. Strapped it on carried out of the woods.

Hadda cut down the plants with a saw my loppers weren't big enough.

The one plant hadda stem like a baseball bat.

Easy enough to cut thru.

Never ending here.
I can feel your pain brother!! But there is a light at the end of our tunnel. And just think, we have all winter to enjoy the spoils of our hard work! :high-five: :passitleft:

Congrats on the harvest brown .

Least they all made it .. I had to toss one . Like abuse I swear the quilt I felt .

Thanks KJ - Was a battle but we won lol.

The trim wars are here and they are real.

I did have to burn one plant and maybe one more. The corn borers were a thing.

Indiscriminate plant kill. They suck. Plant here today and healthy, and tomorrow dead.

Indiscriminate plant kill. They suck. Plant here today and healthy, and tomorrow dead.
Burn anything with those little bastards in it. They over-winter in the stems and hatch into moths late spring and breed more of them. I have had a battle with them as well, mostly the big girl, and when I find them, I cut the stems in pieces until I cut the little f’kers in 2.

We live in corn country. Freaking all my neighbors grow corn and we talking 100s of acres far as you can see corn.

I had one plant up and died and into the burn pile asap. I see the moths flying around. Dont think they like cannabis but even a blind squirrel gets a nut once in a while.

Trim wars I like it . I have trimmed nearly 4lbs over the past week and bit or so. Only got three quarters of the lemon og candy left . @DeanWest89 says I am a fast trimmer. All and snipped . Dean bro this guy knows his outdoor and soil really well bro. Give him a follow brotha.

Ya baby I’m in , hows it going the mr @bobrown14 just wanted to say hi , got a little catching up to do here, a lot of sweet cats hanging around .

I wish I could hand trim that much that fast @KingJoe83 really is a skill buddie .
Haha skill or just let's get er done so I can smoke her. Lol Bob is the shizz man . You'll be greatful to follow along man .

I hate it so much I’ve been just jarring my Reyes flower and curing it without trimming and then when I m going to smoke I have 20 seconds of trim to do on each bud , not as torturous for me anyway
Thats what I had to do with all my outdoor girls. They were pulling upwards of a pound off each girl and I couldnt trim it fast enough to keep it from over drying. So now....I snip the buds off without being trimmed and store them in turkey roaster bags with Humidity packs until I have the time to actually trim. Then I trim to order LOL.

Back
Top Bottom