Creating Female Seeds Using Colloidal Silver - With High Brix

Hey guys im just wondering if i have a red poison auto fem plant i reverse n use that pollen on another red poison will those seeds only be the pheno types of the two plants used or will they be a mixture of all the red poison pheno types im jus trying to figure out if i take pollen from a redpoison auto that wasnt purple cud it produce seeds that give the purple pheno type or wud it only be the green pheno type

You'll have a mix of phenotypes from both parents which will be dominant, and the majority of their lineage so other pheno's can appear from time to time. If you want to duplicate one auto you will have to reverse one branch and use that pollen on itself. It's a little tricky simply because it's auto flower and cloning isn't a good option, but you would have an S1 version of you chosen plant.

You'll have a mix of phenotypes from both parents which will be dominant, and the majority of their lineage so other pheno's can appear from time to time. If you want to duplicate one auto you will have to reverse one branch and use that pollen on itself. It's a little tricky simply because it's auto flower and cloning isn't a good option, but you would have an S1 version of you chosen plant.

so what wud it be if I used cs to get pollen from a red poison auto then used that polen on another red poison auto fem plant from seed??

ok so my new cs showed up today but this stuff is clear is this the right stuff cause my last stuff was brown but yea here it is the new clear stuff it says it ingredients are transparently deposited suspension of 99.9% fine silver atoms in distilled water any help wud greatly appreciate it don't wana start dumping stuff on my ladies till I check with the masters here thanx guys for the help

20170701_141904.jpg

ok so my new cs showed up today but this stuff is clear is this the right stuff cause my last stuff was brown but yea here it is the new clear stuff it says it ingredients are transparently deposited suspension of 99.9% fine silver atoms in distilled water any help wud greatly appreciate it don't wana start dumping stuff on my ladies till I check with the masters here thanx guys for the help

20170701_141904.jpg

Yep, that's the stuff I've used (and still do). If it's the 240ppm, just mix one ounce to 3 ounces of distilled water and you're good.

Yep, that's the stuff I've used (and still do). If it's the 240ppm, just mix one ounce to 3 ounces of distilled water and you're good.
Yes it is the 240 ppm and its 16 fluid ounces so ill be spraying my red posion auto and i think ill even spray one of my photo period clones that i have going in veg right now for about 8 days how long shud i wait till i flip one of them over to 12 12 to start flowering so i can make seeds out of her also shud i start the cs treatment now during veg or shud i wait for her to grow alil more then wen i flip her to 12/12 start with the cs treatment now member this is my photo clone not an auto

I start spraying photo clones a couple days before I flip them. But I also let them grow for a few weeks before doing anything. The older they are, the faster they reverse. Do the reversal plant at least a week before you flip the ones that will be receiving the pollen.

Seriously, go back to the first few pages and all the answers to your questions are right there with pictures and all. ;)

I start spraying photo clones a couple days before I flip them. But I also let them grow for a few weeks before doing anything. The older they are, the faster they reverse. Do the reversal plant at least a week before you flip the ones that will be receiving the pollen.

Seriously, go back to the first few pages and all the answers to your questions are right there with pictures and all. ;)
Now that i got a better internet connection around here i can do that thanx appreciate the help man

Ok guys I'm sure similar questions about auto non auto crosses have been asked, but her comes another.

I have a Seedsman - Sweet Tooth Auto about 6 weeks in and just painted on a bit of some female WW pollen I had from my last grow.

will they end up autos or iffy fast versions?

Ok guys I'm sure similar questions about auto non auto crosses have been asked, but her comes another.

I have a Seedsman - Sweet Tooth Auto about 6 weeks in and just painted on a bit of some female WW pollen I had from my last grow.

will they end up autos or iffy fast versions?

You'll likely get both and a few regular photo's. That's a wide spectrum F1 :) At least it will be fem. You could pull some really interesting mothers from that lot.

You'll likely get both and a few regular photo's. That's a wide spectrum F1 :) At least it will be fem. You could pull some really interesting mothers from that lot.
So wud it end up the same if u switched it around and put auto pollen on the photo??

So wud it end up the same if u switched it around and put auto pollen on the photo??

Pretty much. F1's are typically mother dominant but not always. Ruderalis which is pure auto flower will complicate the mix because it is inherently dominant over photos but once blended it changes the whole game. The results either way will be quite mixed.

Pretty much. F1's are typically mother dominant but not always. Ruderalis which is pure auto flower will complicate the mix because it is inherently dominant over photos but once blended it changes the whole game. The results either way will be quite mixed.
Awesome thanx i got a red poison auto that is just starting out and as soon as i see pistals or the start of flowering im guna be spraying her down with cs treatments and then im guna tryn self polinate her as well as collect some of the pollen for my other girls as long as she makes enuf and if she self polinates enuf seeds then i wont polinate another red poison auto but one of my photo girls thinkn on either a pineapple kush skunk,strawberry cake or kali mist im not sure cant make up my mind which i wud rather have lol

Good Morning! I just wanted to get a little feedback on my progress so far. This Purple Express Auto has had a bit of a rough life thus far, ph and temp fluctuations in her res have cause some discoloration along the way but she is growing nonetheless. Since she was 3 weeks I have been spraying her one branch with CS.

Sprouted 5/20 - Spray started 6/13

20170706_111805_LI_2_.jpg

20170706_111903.jpg

20170706_111839.jpg

20170706_111903_2_.jpg

How does she look so far? Any thoughts on when I may be able to start pollinating?

Do I keep spraying her branch once its showing male parts or do I stop spraying it now??

Good Morning! I just wanted to get a little feedback on my progress so far. This Purple Express Auto has had a bit of a rough life thus far, ph and temp fluctuations in her res have cause some discoloration along the way but she is growing nonetheless. Since she was 3 weeks I have been spraying her one branch with CS.

Sprouted 5/20 - Spray started 6/13

20170706_111805_LI_2_.jpg

20170706_111903.jpg

20170706_111839.jpg

20170706_111903_2_.jpg

How does she look so far? Any thoughts on when I may be able to start pollinating?

Do I keep spraying her branch once its showing male parts or do I stop spraying it now??

they look just about to show.. i'd spray a day or 2 more...wait until the sacks enlarge and start to open...thats when the pollen is ripe..

you have time for the female part to mature too -bud set.

That's a beautiful reversal!!! :goodjob::high-five:

So I managed to pick the brain of a real Botanist from Evergreen College the other day on my walk. She agreed with my micro-treatments but said I was doing one thing wrong with CS. The treatments should occur once about every two weeks and a third should be added. It seems we were correct on the silver particles and CS can only embed so much. What happens is the plant tissue basically grows around it and begins to function normally. She recommends adding a treatment while the male flowers are developed but not open. This is why sometimes the reversed male flowers are sterile. The female took over before it had a chance to develop fully. It will still go through the mechanics but shoot blanks. This coming coming from a rather attractive lady was quite interesting to say the least :laughtwo: This is definitely a condensed version of the discussion. ;)
STS uses thiosulfate as a carrier and stimulant which changes how the plant tissue reacts to it but she recommended a late treatment even with that.
:Namaste:

That's a beautiful reversal!!! :goodjob::high-five:

So I managed to pick the brain of a real Botanist from Evergreen College the other day on my walk. She agreed with my micro-treatments but said I was doing one thing wrong with CS. The treatments should occur once about every two weeks and a third should be added. It seems we were correct on the silver particles and CS can only embed so much. What happens is the plant tissue basically grows around it and begins to function normally. She recommends adding a treatment while the male flowers are developed but not open. This is why sometimes the reversed male flowers are sterile. The female took over before it had a chance to develop fully. It will still go through the mechanics but shoot blanks. This coming coming from a rather attractive lady was quite interesting to say the least :laughtwo: This is definitely a condensed version of the discussion. ;)
STS uses thiosulfate as a carrier and stimulant which changes how the plant tissue reacts to it but she recommended a late treatment even with that.
:Namaste:

Ok so wud that timing change for an auto??

Here is my red poison auto that I will be reversing at 8 days old my other 1 started to flower in between week 3 and 4 some time not exactly sure on the day but yea do you guys think I shud start my cs treatments at week 2 while still in veg or wait till flowering starts??

img

Back
Top Bottom