Hi Pinky :high-five:

DSCN7402.JPG

Hi Ricorico!

I just adjusted my lst and broke a beautiful branch. :-(
I used garden tape to mend it.
:phew:
I hope it repairs itself. It is 90% cracked.

Love your auto drip system!!! Way to go ProfGreen! Your girls look beautiful! :goodjob:

Some shots of my personal Silver Fox strain after a couple months of curing. ~Peace~ :ganjamon:

DSC004895.JPG

S_F_Macro_Shot.JPG

Silver_Fox_Nugget.JPG

S_F_Macro.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

That Silver Fox is outstanding!!! :bravo:

Thanks P.G.!:thanks: It's gotta nice sativa head high and the sweet aftertaste one expects from a sativa dominant strain but with a hint of grape from the mix I made.:yummy:
And on that note here's a few more shots of my Jade Dragon strain fresh from the curing jar. Have a green night all! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC004994.JPG

DSC005347.JPG

DSC005417.JPG

DSC0056213.JPG

Thanks P.G.!:thanks: It's gotta nice sativa head high and the sweet aftertaste one expects from a sativa dominant strain but with a hint of grape from the mix I made.:yummy:
And on that note here's a few more shots of my Jade Dragon strain fresh from the curing jar. Have a green night all! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

I am drooling........... :ciao:

INTENSE!!! Still drooling! :blalol::blalol::blalol::blalol::blalol:

:ciao: Happy Kitty :hippy:

The Photo I posted on the previous page is from a (CH9 commercial X Ice Cream) Hybrid aka "Mr. Squirryl's Kush"

DSCN7376.JPG

This is a sample bud from lower down :bongrip: She is a hard hitting, potent Indica, with a skunky, fruity smell and taste.

DSCN7513.JPG

DSCN7523.JPG

:thanks: :420: :high-five:

:Namaste:

Just had the pleasure of stumbling upon this thread from a friends journal. Thanks Happy kitty & Rico :ciao: I'll be sure to catch up with all the history these photos must tell from 6 years ago!

Just took this photo that is just so reminiscent of a jungle canopy in the sunset...or maybe just one too many rips :bong:

2013-12-15_11_42_41_1_.png

Happy Holidaze's all! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC014723.JPG

DSC014913.JPG

IMG_20131224_170025.jpg

"The Church" @ 6 weeks different than the one above, this 1 is in minerized coco 6-5-3 SRP
Have a clone coming on in Hi-Brix veg, can't wait. Merry Christmas Everybody!

Back
Top Bottom