Critical Jack & Dark Devil Auto Cross

That's the same thing I do. :high-five:

Beautiful posture on those plants, and I see some good shine. I'd still like to see deeper color if the pics are accurate, but the rest looks great!
Here ya go Graytail. I took these wednesday evening just before their first Brix spray outside the tent. They are 10 to 12 inches tall.

Looking great TB! Training looks similar to mine. Do you have a speed controller for your exhaust fan? Duggan will tell ya to run your fan at about 70% to extend its life.
I do and so far i keep it at 100%

Ok i did a plain water drench tonight. They are growing nine bladed leaves now. I'll take that as a good sign, although they are cannibalizing the lowest leaves. Another milestone is that i finally have seven plants above the soil. Six CDDs and one JW/PM. I also lowered the bigger plants down to 24 inches away from the cobs. I ordered a 200 watt kit from Timber Grow Lights last week and will arrive tomorrow. I will now have six Citizen cobs at 3500k and four Citizen cobs at 3000k. I haven't decided if i will remove the 300 watt full spectrum led panel or not. It won't hurt to keep it in. What do you guys think?

Ok i did a plain water drench tonight. They are growing nine bladed leaves now. I'll take that as a good sign, although they are cannibalizing the lowest leaves. Another milestone is that i finally have seven plants above the soil. Six CDDs and one JW/PM. I also lowered the bigger plants down to 24 inches away from the cobs. I ordered a 200 watt kit from Timber Grow Lights last week and will arrive tomorrow. I will now have six Citizen cobs at 3500k and four Citizen cobs at 3000k. I haven't decided if i will remove the 300 watt full spectrum led panel or not. It won't hurt to keep it in. What do you guys think?
If you have your area completely covered in cobs I probably wouldn't run the led. Seems like it would just be a waste of electricity. I have no facts to back me up but I'd think the led would be significantly weaker if hung at the same height as the cobs. Just my thoughts.

Chris, were your crosses photo or auto?
All at 36 days, all appear to be photos so far

FYI, if you cross an auto with a photo, the resulting cross should always be photo UNLESS the photo has the auto trait from some previous cross. Because the auto trait is recessive, you need to cross two auto's to get auto seeds. I discuss this in some details in the Quick Course In Cannabis Cross-Breeding & Genetics post linked in my sig.

:Namaste:

K

Been catching up. And subbed in now.

:thumb:

:popcorn:

How do you cart it!? That’s a lot of weight in water!
I use five gallon water bottle jugs and a car. The spring is about ten miles from my house and up a mountain. Glad to have you aboard.

Looking good in here!
Awesome! Thanks for stopping by.

Nice even canopy. Very nice!
Much appreciated.

If you have your area completely covered in cobs I probably wouldn't run the led. Seems like it would just be a waste of electricity. I have no facts to back me up but I'd think the led would be significantly weaker if hung at the same height as the cobs. Just my thoughts.
I think you are right. Keeping it in complicates how i would hang ten cobs.
How do they compare to your plants?

FYI, if you cross an auto with a photo, the resulting cross should always be photo UNLESS the photo has the auto trait from some previous cross. Because the auto trait is recessive, you need to cross two auto's to get auto seeds. I discuss this in some details in the Quick Course In Cannabis Cross-Breeding & Genetics post linked in my sig.

:Namaste:

K
Thanks for stopping in and sharing the info.

Again, thank you to everyone who reads and posts. Its been very quiet in here and i was starting to worry.

Your plants are looking good. You want to keep alternating drenches with water or trans water in between until the plant gets root bound, like wanting water every day or every other day then start to double up on the drenches.....GE, GE, water Transplant, Transplant, water and so on until you flip. I usually water them in at transplant/flip with a transplant drench at 1.5 ml/gallon of soil.

Your plants are looking good. You want to keep alternating drenches with water or trans water in between until the plant gets root bound, like wanting water every day or every other day then start to double up on the drenches.....GE, GE, water Transplant, Transplant, water and so on until you flip. I usually water them in at transplant/flip with a transplant drench at 1.5 ml/gallon of soil.

Glad to have you aboard neikodog. Note made.

Speaking of roots, i noticed this tonight. Is this normal? The other plants did it right at the level of the soil. Which i covered up but these are to far above the soil to bury.

Glad to have you aboard neikodog. Note made.

Speaking of roots, i noticed this tonight. Is this normal? The other plants did it right at the level of the soil. Which i covered up but these are to far above the soil to bury.

Yes, it's fairly common. They're called "aerial roots". The same way you can pack additional dirt up the stem of a cannabis plant and it will sprout additional roots (while on some species of plants, this would rot the stem and they would die); if the humidity is high enough just above ground level (where moisture is evaporating from the soil!), they can sprout these aerial roots.

Yes, it's fairly common. They're called "aerial roots". The same way you can pack additional dirt up the stem of a cannabis plant and it will sprout additional roots (while on some species of plants, this would rot the stem and they would die); if the humidity is high enough just above ground level (where moisture is evaporating from the soil!), they can sprout these aerial roots.

Thank you for letting me know about the aerial roots..

It will be a busy weekend in my tent. I will be changing out the 6 inch intake duct from the attic space with a 8 inch duct to provide more air and ease the negative pressure in the tent. Plus i will be installing the 4 cobs i bought last week and remove the led panel. I will take pictures along the way.

Back
Top Bottom