Crumbs To Brix: Archiweedies' Organic, 4x8

Thanks guys. Daughters got a bunch of commitments this week, sons home from school, SMOG testing my truck :rolleyes: But I’ve been engulfed in positivity which is always welcome. :hug:

Yeah Shed to say I’m excited for this GreenDoctor is an understatement. You know I love me some Super Lemon Haze!

I better not find any change in the couch cause now that I’ve decided on an outdoor lineup, I’m itching for some new seeds for the fall lol

wait, did I miss something? Or are you keeping us in suspense?
Not at all AG :ciao:!
I’ve decided to take the nice cut of AK47 bred by 420 (gifted from Shed) and Green Doctor by MMG. That’s Candida crossed with Super Lemon Haze.
30 gallon soft pots outdoors.

Update Day 42 Flower

Well another week down and the swell is on. I thought The bamboo sticks were a waste of time when I first shoved em’ in, but Durban is falling all over herself.
Blueberry and BC2.1 are making some serious nuggage (it’s a word okay). BC 2.1’s main cola is the most rock hard nug I’ve felt. They are all like everlasting gob stoppers :rofl:
Durban, if she flipped when we think, is Day 59.

Thanks for looking and good night!

Pretty! :bravo:

I don't remember - is this your first HB run?

They sure are looking fine! :headbanger:

Pretty! :bravo:

I don't remember - is this your first HB run?

They sure are looking fine! :headbanger:
Awww .... You!!!! Thanks Graytail that put a smile on my face brother :)
Fine indeed! I'd be thrilled to unzip the tent and have those colas in front of me :).

Your AK looks just like mine!
Thanks Shed. The garage instantly fills with the most beautiful smells of cannabis as soon as the tent is unzipped.
:thumb::slide::popcorn:

Your tent looks really fantastic Archie! Really stellar grow :bravo:
Thanks AG and I appreciate you walking the path with me :high-five: . I hope my outdoor grow is as fun as this has been.
Things are lookin mighty brixy around here....:high-five:...Top of the mornin to ya Archie!:ganjamon:
Morning Duggan :nomo:
Thanks for the compliment. I hope I do you and the kit proud here :thumb:.

Good morning everyone.

In my update last night I failed to report a couple things:
The flowering tent got drinks last night.
The non-HB girls just got their standard one gallon of water every three days except I went four days and they were dropping on me. I know that’s not how it’s done in flower but poop happens yeah?

Durban, whose trichomes are roughly 60%cloudy, had Transplant with Tea and she is drinking a little less than two gallons now. She spit out a little and I still had about a quart of drench leftover.
My hope is that, being that they are fed every four days, I can fit in a water with Tea followed by Growth Drench as her last drink. That should be in 8 days give or take.

Blueberry and BC2.1 got water with Tea. This was their first drench following the two Cats. They are each still drinking two gallons every four days.

hope is that, being that they are fed every four days, I can fit in a water with Tea followed by Growth Drench as her last drink. That should be in 8 days give or take.

A question on this for the Brix crew, cause I’m almost at a similar stage with one plant.

When we do the final drench, how long should we then wait before harvest? :Namaste:

I've given Growth and then chopped a couple days later ...

I haven't done that with Trans or Cat, but others have said you get more pungent gamey terps.

:thumb::thanks: So a couple of days for it to get something out of that last drench, then. I can fit that in!
Amy,..just make a habit of finishing her off with GI.....it helps 'sweeten' the produce a lil more, as apposed to Trans or CD as Gray said. I try and have the pots fairly dry , the day of chop, with the last drink always a strong GI Drench.:high-five:

:slide:..........................:surf:...done all proper!
Top of the morning Duggan :ciao:

My boy is home from school and last night we got a chance to smoke the little sampler I took three days ago. :woohoo:!
Okay... wow. This little tester amounted to around half a gram. Chopped it up as fine as I could with some scissors and twisted it up. By the way, no hay smell to this cannabis at all. That’s not what I’ve found in the past with quick dried buds. They usually smell like fresh cut hay or something.
I was sent after smoking this half a j
I have a high tolerance and half a joint, with trichs only 60%cloudy by the way, had me feeling the effects.
Now I wish I’d taken a bigger tester :headbanger:

The taste, for a freshly cut bud, was quite remarkable. I can’t wait to see how things shape up in the coming weeks!

A question on this for the Brix crew, cause I’m almost at a similar stage with one plant.

When we do the final drench, how long should we then wait before harvest? :Namaste:
In a perfect world I give the last drench then the next day a brix spray then harvest 2 days later before the next drench is due. It doesn't always happen but that's what I shoot for.

Back
Top Bottom