Crumbs To Brix: Archiweedies' Organic, 4x8

Update Day 39 Flower
Evening folks :ciao: The smells and sights have put a grin from ear to ear tonight.
I think Durban is close but her trichs are half clear half cloudy best I can tell.
The rest have just had their second Cat Drench and they are so resinous they look greasy :drool:
Cheers family!

Wow - that’s a nicely packed tent Archie :welldone: All plants HB and otherwise are looking tops

How are your plants doing , and what is your bug situation like this time of yr...or does it matter. I know you don't have bugs OK....:ganjamon:i'm of course referring to your plants.....:dude-knocking:...cheers.....:rofl:
No i dont have bugs :laughtwo: - but my plants did. It was a very bad season in the whole local area apparently and i’m not doing too badly considering - on the bug front.

Had something of a bummer with the raised bed but I’ll still get a harvest out of it so not all lost, just will lose a bit of yield i think.. I kind of explain what happened here.

The White Widow in the pot is still rocking it really great :thumb: :ganjamon:

Update Day 39 Flower
Evening folks :ciao: The smells and sights have put a grin from ear to ear tonight.
I think Durban is close but her trichs are half clear half cloudy best I can tell.
The rest have just had their second Cat Drench and they are so resinous they look greasy :drool:
Cheers family!

Absolutely breath taking !!

Hey could stare at that all day and be happy green thumb right there bro

How excited and what are you excited to try the most?

Wow - that’s a nicely packed tent Archie :welldone: All plants HB and otherwise are looking tops

Thanks AG :thanks: it’s been everything I can do to not just stare at em’ and watch em’ grow :high-five:
Absolutely breath taking !!

Hey could stare at that all day and be happy green thumb right there bro

How excited and what are you excited to try the most?
I’m certainly excited and mostly because they have surpassed my every expectation! I can’t decide which I’m most excited for. I like growing the classics, so Blueberry and Durban are both two strains I’ve always wanted to grow my own. I’ve had Durban in a dispensary and it was a good high but it wasn’t cured very well. Cheers Joe!

Yea so here’s a description from 420 on GSC Xtreme. Bedroom Cookies is GSC Xtreme crossed with Afghani :slide: It was bred by a member here.
AC248B10-7E69-475A-B780-4FF76A654788.png

Yah - that sounds good :). So Bedroom cookies was made by Rich Farmer, I that right? I was wondering if the ‘bedroom’ part is maybe cause there’s some noted aphrodisia with it... or if it’s jurs the good sleepy med. ;)
@Pennywise should tell that part of the story. :high-five:

I actually named the strain to remember Rich by, his original name here was Bedroom Farmer. The GSC Xtrm is from Amsterdam Marijuana Seeds. It's actually a cross between GSC x White Widow, not sure where 420 gets their info. Rich crossed that with Afghan #1 and sent me a vial of seeds to test and asked me to name it for him.

I actually named the strain to remember Rich by, his original name here was Bedroom Farmer. The GSC Xtrm is from Amsterdam Marijuana Seeds. It's actually a cross between GSC x White Widow, not sure where 420 gets their info. Rich crossed that with Afghan #1 and sent me a vial of seeds to test and asked me to name it for him.
Thank you! I remember him as Bedroom Farmer too. I’ve heard bits of that before but never the nutshell like that :thumb: Well, the name is quite perfect becasue it honours the person who worked it and at the same time suggests some attractive properties to the weed :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom