Crumbs To Brix: Archiweedies' Organic, 4x8

Full melting BH is hash so pure its made up of only gland heads with virtually no plant matter, dirt or contaminants.....causing it to melt when any heat is applied.....unlike the old style hash we used to get. Remember heating it up a bit so we could crumble it up fir a joint with tobacco?
Well full melt hash actually goes all gummy ...just from getting warm in your hand.

Sounds Delicious

Haven’t had any good hash really since high school days so late ninetys .

Used to put piece on end of cig and a pop bootle fill up bottle and when you see the stream stop take it all in ..

Was a very nice body buzz I used to get .

Sounds Delicious

Haven’t had any good hash really since high school days so late ninetys .

Used to put piece on end of cig and a pop bootle fill up bottle and when you see the stream stop take it all in ..

Was a very nice body buzz I used to get .
Yup...me too Joe..just like that...we used to call them BT's......short for bottle tokes. :yummy:.....this bh is way better than that old hash .

Yup...me too Joe..just like that...we used to call them BT's......short for bottle tokes. :yummy:.....this bh is way better than that old hash .
Well maybe one day I’ll be able to invest in trying to make bubble hash . Got lots of shake trimmings pop corns to use up .

Yeah bt s I remember that now . Lol

I love hash - even the old stuff.

One of the things about the old classic Hash strains (afghanis and Kush strains etc.) is that they traditionally had high levels of CBD. I feel like that’s prob’ly why that old classic hash was always so beautifully relaxing and completely free of anxiety or paranoia (I’m thinking late 80s early 90s). I’m on a mission to recreate something of that old hash - even if it is impure or not full melt, it’s still something else :). :slide::hookah:

One of the things about the old classic Hash strains (afghanis and Kush strains etc.) is that they traditionally had high levels of CBD. I feel like that’s prob’ly why that old classic hash was always so beautifully relaxing and completely free of anxiety or paranoia (I’m thinking late 80s early 90s). I’m on a mission to recreate something of that old hash - even if it is impure or not full melt, it’s still something else :). :slide::hookah:
Yup hear ya there Amy .

Always wondered how to make the oil you spray on paper . There were few different kinds of that around too honey oil , weed oil and can’t remember the other one?

Yeah it also makes sense my body always felt so great after that hash back then.

High cbd count Makes sense, aid that inflammation as well?

One of the things about the old classic Hash strains (afghanis and Kush strains etc.) is that they traditionally had high levels of CBD. I feel like that’s prob’ly why that old classic hash was always so beautifully relaxing and completely free of anxiety or paranoia (I’m thinking late 80s early 90s). I’m on a mission to recreate something of that old hash - even if it is impure or not full melt, it’s still something else.
The rare times I smoked hash (this would have been in the early to mid-70s) it was crumbly little chunks, either yellow (blonde Lebanese as I recall) or brown. No one owned a pipe so we would take the cardboard tube off a pants hanger from the dry cleaner, cut a notch in it, and cover the notch with tin foil with some holes punched in. I don't remember the effect of that vs. anything else we were smoking back then, but that's because I was high :).

it’s still something else :). :slide::hookah:
Beautiful, that’s what it is! I must not have been smoking herb with the right folks in my youth cause I’d never smoked hash until my late thirties when I returned to cannabis.

Well, peeked in the garden and they were all thirsty. Blueberry and BC 2.1 got their second Cat Drench w/tea and I gave Durban water w/tea. Non hi-Brix plants got just regular h20.

In my veg tent, I’ve been letting AK47 get some time in the sun. She got around six hours today due to bad timing on my part. I sprayed her w/neem and let her drip for about five minutes. I put her in the veg box and returned about two hours later. There were little dark bugs on the floor below AK47 and they could hop. I hit them with neem and they all died immediately. The bugs were almost surrounding AK47 as if they had fallen off the plant. Maybe the neem knocked them off?
Anyway, Not the news I was looking forward to in the garden this eve.

I don’t need trouble in my flower tent right now and I don’t want to infect the other clones so yeah I’m done doing that for a minute :confused:
I was so gutted last night I meant to do photos for you guys but didn’t want to even look in the flower tent for fear of exposing it to the veg tents problems. The veg box is sealed completely, but it does share exhaust fans with the 4x8. There is a filter between the veg box and tent though.

The bugs, according to the minimal research I did, look like aphids.

I don’t need trouble in my flower tent right now and I don’t want to infect the other clones so yeah I’m done doing that for a minute :confused:
I was so gutted last night I meant to do photos for you guys but didn’t want to even look in the flower tent for fear of exposing it to the veg tents problems. The veg box is sealed completely, but it does share exhaust fans with the 4x8. There is a filter between the veg box and tent though.

The bugs, according to the minimal research I did, look like aphids.
I put some apple cider vinegar with Saran Wrap and poke small holes in it. So they can go in.

Also neem oil in veg or unscented dish soap is what I used in flower .

I truly think letting mediums dry out a bit more might help as well preventing them from coming ?

I just battled them buddy any questions please don’t hesitate to ask .

Yup...best to be over cautious when it comes to bugs!
No doubt about it!
Hopefully you knocked em out already Archie! I’m sure you’ll keep on top of it - you know what happened so can keep an eye out in the right places :thumb:
I hope so!
Bringing the outside in can only spell DANGER.

I bet the neem pissed off the ones it didn't kill on contact but they were too wet to fly far. Good job killing the last of them.
You think I got em’? I hope so.
I put some apple cider vinegar with Saran Wrap and poke small holes in it. So they can go in.

Also neem oil in veg or unscented dish soap is what I used in flower .

I truly think letting mediums dry out a bit more might help as well preventing them from coming ?

I just battled them buddy any questions please don’t hesitate to ask .
Hmm letting the medium dry out is a challenge right at the moment cause she’s starting to drink almost daily. She’ll need a transplant soon. Perhaps I should go ahead and do that.
I realize now, that I saw what I thought was a gnat flying in the veg box. It was probably an aphid that took flight huh?

No doubt about it!

I hope so!

You think I got em’? I hope so.

Hmm letting the medium dry out is a challenge right at the moment cause she’s starting to drink almost daily. She’ll need a transplant soon. Perhaps I should go ahead and do that.
I realize now, that I saw what I thought was a gnat flying in the veg box. It was probably an aphid that took flight huh?
Most aphids can’t fly but that doesn’t mean they can’t develop wings to jump from one plant once it took over the first plant it contaminated it woudk look for another plant to take over.

I read a shit ton on aphids

Best thing to do is identify or try to find what kind of aphid it is?

There are many , mine were white almost looked liked spider mites at baby stage to me white pale ish green kinda and adults were black round dots touching them
Felt like jellyish they hang out mostly on fans on lower bud sites even upwards to the middle of buds (sugars leafs ) again on the under side, visible without a scope.

They also hang by the stems that are between internodes . Or bud sites .

Kill them bastards bro they ugly and nasty shits .

Thing with aphids they can doesn’t mean do but can carry virus’s and make your plant sick even leading to death.

They are again another pest that loves to feast on your syrups (nutrients) and they eat through your cells of the stems and fans thus stunting growth , hurting yields and well you get the picture lol

Dude I say spray them daily with that unscented dish soap .

Oh not sure if garlic gloves would do any good amy G here was saying that it is a good pest repellent . Might prevent them coming ?

Best I got bro , keep us updated

The soap spray recipe I gave to Joe is located here:

You can use it for mites at a slightly lower concentration:
How did i manage to miss this in the past? :eek::thanks::high-five:

Oh not sure if garlic gloves would do any good amy G here was saying that it is a good pest repellent . Might prevent them coming ?

Mmm :hmmmm: I’ve said that garlic plants in the garden are a good pest repellent - as a companion plant... not sure if cloves would do anything - except stink out the grow space :laughtwo:

How did i manage to miss this in the past? :eek::thanks::high-five:

Mmm :hmmmm: I’ve said that garlic plants in the garden are a good pest repellent - as a companion plant... not sure if cloves would do anything - except stink out the grow space :laughtwo:
Oh thanks for clarifying amy .

Back
Top Bottom