Crumbs To Brix: Archiweedies' Organic, 4x8

You can expect 1/4 purple in the first generation (F1). Second generation is harder to predict unless it's crossed with another purple or selfed (S2).
Interesting. I can’t see myself running 12/12 right now, in addition to the veg box and my outdoor deal. I’m going low power mode here after the flower tent is vacant.
The only way to keep the purple fun times happening is to keep a mother. Maybe my first.. cheers Gray

OK, not sure why it took me so long to get here, but I am now. Seeing that pic you posted on Shed's thread reminded me I needed to come visit. Plants look great, AW! :thumb:

If only all that info wasn’t buried in a 96 page thread more folks could find it.
I’m thankful for the links Shed. Sounds like I can take a cutting, flip to 12/12, administer CS twice daily until sacs show, collect pollen, pollinate buds , harvest seeds 6 weeks later.

Clearly, there are steps taken to prevent stray pollen from getting plants prego like the French bread bag to protect the pollinated sites and spraying the plant with water to deactivate stray pollen that might’ve escaped.

Did I miss anything? @beez0404 is there anything else you would suggest?

Before I attempt such a errand, how likely would it be if the parent exhibits certain traits like purple buds, that the offspring would inherit it?
@NaturalSpirit knows his stuff

OK, not sure why it took me so long to get here, but I am now. Seeing that pic you posted on Shed's thread reminded me I needed to come visit. Plants look great, AW! :thumb:
Hey Beez and thanks for joining in :thumb: We just getting through mid-flower on all the ladies. Durban is in the neighborhood of 10-14 days further along. Cheers Beez

Hey Joe ( can’t say that without thinking bout Jimi Hendrix :theband:), yeah NS was a part of the discussion that Shed linked to at one point.
Great thread if you need to get comfy with cloning or making seeds.

In non-420 news, spring is springing! :yahoo::circle-of-love:
AA94BF1E-FEE0-4CF4-908B-4DFB14039CD3.jpeg

Thnx Joe I like to title you “tagger of the month” I love to jump in, Heya AW hope your weeken was awesome:meditate:

There are a few beginning steps I can Come Up with out of the blue(I am in a move so If you miss anything Pm me and I love to help)

First the ppm of the CS If prefered 45ppm or more. Personally I got succes with 10 ppm 3 sprays a day.

The best thing to do is to spray 4-5 days before flipping her. I tought it wasnt so important but it seems to go smoother. Do it to late and it first try to flower, that happend with my most recent one.

IDeal is a separated space for the plant you treat. A few drips and you might get a nanner army in the others. While it produces pollen there is a Sweet spot and it lasts at least a few days.

If you put the shemale in a box together with other girls in flower you can bet there is a few pollen escaping and pollinating Some girls.

Ofcourse it is al possible to do with others like i Did, but it pollinated parts of the grow after that lol. Its strong stuff but fun stuff.

Try to keep like 3 weeks between the male and the female as the girls want to produce the seeds a little early in flower so it can complete growing it.

Hope This helped you somewhat to start off :high-five:

Archie , please read above post and look thru my tutorial in my sig. If you have ANY questions , please ask....if i was an expert at anything in this world...it's Bubblehash! Not growing!
Hey Duggan. I think your tutorial has covered about all of it. I have some bags (5pc.) from bubble bag Dude not bubble man. The pricing sounds vastly different between the two. I was happy with the resulting hash and like I said it certainly was full melt, at least the lower micron bags were. Here’s a question for you: Have you ever grown a plant specifically for hash? If so, what are some of the traits you look for in a plant that you intend to harvest hash from?

Ok, that was two questions :laugh: You’re used to it at this point though, I always have questions.
Thnx Joe I like to title you “tagger of the month” I love to jump in, Heya AW hope your weeken was awesome:meditate:

There are a few beginning steps I can Come Up with out of the blue(I am in a move so If you miss anything Pm me and I love to help)

First the ppm of the CS If prefered 45ppm or more. Personally I got succes with 10 ppm 3 sprays a day.

The best thing to do is to spray 4-5 days before flipping her. I tought it wasnt so important but it seems to go smoother. Do it to late and it first try to flower, that happend with my most recent one.

IDeal is a separated space for the plant you treat. A few drips and you might get a nanner army in the others. While it produces pollen there is a Sweet spot and it lasts at least a few days.

If you put the shemale in a box together with other girls in flower you can bet there is a few pollen escaping and pollinating Some girls.

Ofcourse it is al possible to do with others like i Did, but it pollinated parts of the grow after that lol. Its strong stuff but fun stuff.

Try to keep like 3 weeks between the male and the female as the girls want to produce the seeds a little early in flower so it can complete growing it.

Heya NS! Been a while buddy! Thanks for the detailed setup suggestions. I have a veg box, and a flower tent.
I’ve been planning to take the grow primarily outside as things start to wrap up inside. That leaves me with an empty flower tent. I don’t want to run the big lights, but I have an autocob I could put over one plant in the flower tent to flower out the pregnant girl.
So if I start 12/12 on a cut, would it have enough time to reverse sex, get pollen, and pollinate? All in the typical 8-9 week flower?

Hey Archie,...great day to ya .:passitleft:...never grew a plant specifically for making hash. I always gow for all the same reasons most of us do...for the smoking pleasure of the flowers. Of course so many other methods are out there to try . Any trait a specific strain has,...will be in it's Bubble Hash, but more powerful ...or more concentrated. So , if i make BH from say ,...Kali Mist (a high end Sativa) and make it from an Afghani strain,...The Afghan hash will taste more like the old black hash we used to get back in the day...you know,,the good biker hash of the 70'/80's. Comparing the Kali hash...it would be more golden in color. Both will taste completely different with completely different effects.
So , if you like a particular strain when smoking it...then that strain 's BH will agree with you...know wat i mean?
Now , some will say things like ...oh thats a good hash strain....thats when it becomes a 'yield' thing . You can typically get a much better yield making BH from a thickly , resin coated Indica , than a common hybrid, and the gland heads are much bigger on an Indica compared to a Sativa , that typically have much smaller trichs. So it all comes down to several factors...you being in control , of all of them...Cheers Archie. :passitleft:

Hey Joe ( can’t say that without thinking bout Jimi Hendrix :theband:), yeah NS was a part of the discussion that Shed linked to at one point.
Great thread if you need to get comfy with cloning or making seeds.

In non-420 news, spring is springing! :yahoo::circle-of-love:
AA94BF1E-FEE0-4CF4-908B-4DFB14039CD3.jpeg
Pretty flower she got a name ?

Me too Archie....HEY JOE!............:passitleft: "where ya goin ...with that gun in your hand"
Nice got 420 legends singing a song in red to me .

Solid brotha
✊ knew I could rely on you brotha

Thanks nS :passitleft:

Hey Archie,...great day to ya .:passitleft:...never grew a plant specifically for making hash. I always gow for all the same reasons most of us do...for the smoking pleasure of the flowers. Of course so many other methods are out there to try . Any trait a specific strain has,...will be in it's Bubble Hash, but more powerful ...or more concentrated. So , if i make BH from say ,...Kali Mist (a high end Sativa) and make it from an Afghani strain,...The Afghan hash will taste more like the old black hash we used to get back in the day...you know,,the good biker hash of the 70'/80's. Comparing the Kali hash...it would be more golden in color. Both will taste completely different with completely different effects.
So , if you like a particular strain when smoking it...then that strain 's BH will agree with you...know wat i mean?
Now , some will say things like ...oh thats a good hash strain....thats when it becomes a 'yield' thing . You can typically get a much better yield making BH from a thickly , resin coated Indica , than a common hybrid, and the gland heads are much bigger on an Indica compared to a Sativa , that typically have much smaller trichs. So it all comes down to several factors...you being in control , of all of them...Cheers Archie. :passitleft:
Ahh so if Yield is a factor we want indicas that pack on full frost for a heavier yield. That’s what I was wondering if there’s a particular strain that yields better. Something about the idea of Hi-Brix Bubble Hash sounds really intriguing to me. Cheers!
Pretty flower she got a name ?
Let’s name her Joy. That’s what she signifies to me as Spring starts bro! I absolutely get pumped when nature starts waking up after a long winter. :high-five:

Full melting BH is hash so pure its made up of only gland heads with virtually no plant matter, dirt or contaminants.....causing it to melt when any heat is applied.....unlike the old style hash we used to get. Remember heating it up a bit so we could crumble it up fir a joint with tobacco?
Well full melt hash actually goes all gummy ...just from getting warm in your hand.

Back
Top Bottom