Crumbs To Brix: Archiweedies' Organic, 4x8

Don’t get me started !!

You don’t live the 401 buddyies you survive it . I got stories for days !

I traveled from
My house to 401 and Dixie rd about 145 min one way am commute that is doing 120 km

Way home different balls game ?

Average was about 2.5 hrs upwards to 4 hrs daily four to five days a week.

My days were not 8hr days eithier more like 11-14 hrs average upwards to sleepy in car some nights .
Of work not commute time !

Got stories there me and the lead machanic got to knwo each other. Bar one night the story is kinda intense .

Sorry venting away from
The talk of city driving for you guys who live down that way now . This blunt is for you guys let’s all take breath and chill

:passitleft:

Good morning , that filter is for chloramine and solids. .chlorine must be evaporated from the water .cheers
:thumb:
Would be easier to collect rain in barrels if you have that option.
:thumb:
Best water you can get Archie! We have catchments set up all over here and I know Van Stank set up some catchment arrangement at his last house. The converted shed I live in (hey! I am literally in the shed every time I post :thedoubletake: I’d actually never though of that before! :slide:), anyway, half the roof of this shed goes to the main house tanks, but the other half goes to a 1000L square garden tank that is up on a stand and gravity feeds to the garden. The tank is actually one of those caged poly tanks used for stockfeed. Some of them are single use for that purpose but are fine for reuse as a garden tank, so they get cleaned and sold off at the local produce store. It might be a longer term solution than this season, but if you’re going to keep growing outdoors it would be totally awesome to have rain water on tap :)

Don’t get me started !!

I traveled from
My house to 401 and Dixie rd about 145 min one way am commute that is doing 120 km

My days were not 8hr days eithier more like 11-14 hrs average upwards to sleepy in car some nights .

Got stories there me and the lead machanic got to knwo each other. Bar one night the story is kinda intense .

Sorry venting away from
The talk of city driving for you guys who live down that way now . This blunt is for you guys let’s all take breath and chill

Man I dont miss that 401, then into the 400 Ugh.

Don’t get me started !!

I traveled from

Sorry venting away from

Haha I know your pain bro!!! That’s a rough drive! If you’re down this way this summer, hit me up! still work in that neck of the woods. Worked in Mississauga and was living in Peterborough while I was in uni.... some days 2hrs... somedays 5.... ridiculous! Took the 407 when I could afford it lol

Nothing like blazing a big fatty while you’re stuck on the 401 though lol
:blunt:

Man I dont miss that 401, then into the 400 Ugh.
Yup so you know what I did for over year and half what was I thinking boyz for 20$ hr lol

Haha I know your pain bro!!! That’s a rough drive! If you’re down this way this summer, hit me up! still work in that neck of the woods. Worked in Mississauga and was living in Peterborough while I was in uni.... some days 2hrs... somedays 5.... ridiculous! Took the 407 when I could afford it lol

Nothing like blazing a big fatty while you’re stuck on the 401 though lol
:blunt:
Oh yeah did that all the time on the low low they say lol

Needed it to keep me chill. Some people truly think they can do as they please and I hate naive people.

Not going to start as we all have had are days im Sure if of it.

Not down there much I like to try good restaurants and take wife away and be tourist in our own backyard thing .

Love the Kensington market in Toronto they have this caramel onion cheddar cheese man buddy I’m telling you put it in mouth and watch your mouth have the nets orgasm it’s had in awhile .

You ever there hit it up you will know the cheese store it is kinda on a corner not sure of actual street names ! Maybe I could google it if you ever decide to hit it up I am cheese lover .

Hey Joe...take this would ya.:passitleft:..you deserve it .....401 traffic...pfft!
Bro not sure I can handle the punch to Face with your flower power ✊

But screw it only live once :passitleft::cough::lot-o-toke:

What is Duggans plans for this summer ? Outdoor growing?
Nah...tried that a few times and never really had a good spot,...plus our season is so short too. I like playing God inside. Works for me. I will keep on keepin on wat i'm doin here bud. Gotta busy summer with the boys and house stuff too, so.
What about you Joe..wat doin.?

Nah...tried that a few times and never really had a good spot,...plus our season is so short too. I like playing God inside. Works for me. I will keep on keepin on wat i'm doin here bud. Gotta busy summer with the boys and house stuff too, so.
What about you Joe..wat doin.?

Follow along first time in three years I wine be journaling? Going to feel weird lol

Work is going to have me going within a month I’ll be go go go mode .

Yeah everyone says good autos here since are weather is shit .

Hey I always say if you are killing inside stay inside . Plus more control too right ?

Left out says I get to try some of this black cherry punch buddy I have been wanting to taste since I saw yours years ago .

When I come back I am 100% in eithier coco or docs or both as one tent soil other coco ? As coco seems to be what works the best for me.

Anyways ranting away here now putting Duggan to sleep :volcano-smiley:

Hey Joe...wat a hoot...don't laugh eh...i'm friggen bagged tonight, ...long as hell week.
Have u considered trying Doc's gear out, 100% , and dropping the coco idea,...or how bout do a comparison grow ,....say between DBHBB and the same , but mix in 1/3 rd coco. Your journal would get some traffic. Neiko does that with coco...he grows some ok weed.....:slide:
You should throw a contest guess at me too Joe...don't have u on the list yet.....:dude-knocking:
Enjoy the night ...:passitleft:

Hey Joe...wat a hoot...don't laugh eh...i'm friggen bagged tonight, ...long as hell week.
Have u considered trying Doc's gear out, 100% , and dropping the coco idea,...or how bout do a comparison grow ,....say between DBHBB and the same , but mix in 1/3 rd coco. Your journal would get some traffic. Neiko does that with coco...he grows some ok weed.....:slide:
You should throw a contest guess at me too Joe...don't have u on the list yet.....:dude-knocking:
Enjoy the night ...:passitleft:
Yeah might get crazy who knows man

I dunno this summer I am going to try to follow and just say hi . Since no journal should allow me to come by say hi and see what is cooking.

Kinger does docs high brix kit with coco

Kinda sounds like a fun challenge man .

One day buddy who knows maybe I can play with the big boys .

Back
Top Bottom