Crumbs To Brix: Archiweedies' Organic, 4x8

Neem in veg, spinosad in flower. You'll be fine!
Don’t leave me Shed! I neemed your Ak47 again last night. When you spray neem, do you just drench it? That’s what I’ve been doing.

I think I would much prefer Dutch passions DP cause if I think back to my school days, the 6 of us would go after school and sit at the end of the rugby field of a nearby school and we roll a 2-3 joints to go round of DP and we couldn't go anywhere for hours cause it was to racy and paranoia inducing.... :rofl::rofl:

Fantastic! I remember high school afternoons like that! :slide:

Neem in veg, spinosad in flower. You'll be fine!

:thumb: pretty much what I’m doing - except with Leaf Wash in veg and Green Cleaner in flower if needed, which unfortunately it is this year. When you run out of the Neem you have - consider getting Doc’s Leaf Wash. It makes your plants look amazing too! It’s suitable for all gardens :D

Don’t leave me Shed! I neemed your Ak47 again last night. When you spray neem, do you just drench it? That’s what I’ve been doing.
Even dunk the plant in diluted ratio jug

Yup! Top to bottom.
okay I thought so and do you just always spray as a preventative or do you go every three days?
Fantastic! I remember high school afternoons like that! :slide:

:thumb: pretty much what I’m doing - except with Leaf Wash in veg and Green Cleaner in flower if needed, which unfortunately it is this year. When you run out of the Neem you have - consider getting Doc’s Leaf Wash. It makes your plants look amazing too! It’s suitable for all gardens :D
Okay perfect! I’ll be sure to snag a bottle next time I order something.
Even dunk the plant in diluted ratio jug
Ahh that’s good! Can you get it in the soil? Should you?

okay I thought so and do you just always spray as a preventative or do you go every three days?

Okay perfect! I’ll be sure to snag a bottle next time I order something.

Ahh that’s good! Can you get it in the soil? Should you?
Yeah little bit of neem oil won’t hurt through medium . I have not done it but I’m sure I’ve heard a few growers that have done that . Again I’d go sheds way though minus preventive measures which o spray light dose of neem oil once a week starting from week 1-2 veg up to flower then switch to something better to use for flower if need be .

I don't spray until I see something to kill, then I spray every three days for two weeks or so, and then I wait to see if more arrive!
Yeah little bit of neem oil won’t hurt through medium . I have not done it but I’m sure I’ve heard a few growers that have done that . Again I’d go sheds way though minus preventive measures which o spray light dose of neem oil once a week starting from week 1-2 veg up to flower then switch to something better to use for flower if need be .
Mine drips onto the soil all the time! I figure it’s upsetting pests there as well.
:ciao:
Awesome thanks everyone!
Things are warming up outside and I’ve got a shovel in my hand. I’ve not made any decisions yet but I’m 10 pages from finishing the journal AG linked by Major PITA. I am so excited now to grow a plant outdoors!

10 pages from finishing the journal AG linked by Major PITA. I am so excited now to grow a plant outdoors!
Wow you’re fast! I’m still at 16-17 pages in, so over 20 to go :reading420magazine: Looks a great option for you... burying the fabric pots like that, if it pays off - which i’m guessing it will!

Im glad people are getting valuable info from Majors journals....he really did kick ass those grows.:slide:
This one we’re reading is particularly good, too, because it’s his first run with the DBHBB kit and there’s lots of folks including Doc in there helping him out - so he’s learning the ropes and doing it outside so it’s really really helpful for me. :thumb:

Yes I agree AG it’s quite helpful. I may have come up with something crazy for my grow but yeah I am thinking about burying the container(s).
I’m kinda worried about the tap water here truthfully. It sits about 220ppm and it’s got some hardness no doubt.
I realize evaporating the chlorine is one task that can be done. Does anyone have some insight as to whether I can use the tap water? I understand chlorine would kill the microbial life but what else can go wrong?

w you’re fast! I’m still at 16-17 pages in, so over 20 to go :reading420magazine:
By the way, I’m not fast I just know when you link stuff there’s a chance I might not emerge from my research for months. Like when you turned me on to Docs soil :snowboating::Rasta::rofl:

:nerd-with-glasses::reading420magazine::nerd-with-glasses:

So maybe an inline filter would do for your water. There was convo about them in the DBHBB Q&A recently. I think it was there anyway...

Edit: yes it was. Here’s a link Mr. Krip’s post there - those ones fit a standard hose he says:). I don’t know if this would solve the PPM and/or hardne water problem, but it does filter chlorine and chloramine.

Would be easier to collect rain in barrels if you have that option.

If I’m not mistaken, I remember reading somewhere it was illegal to catch rain water in Cali lol

My soil is a living soil... I water with my tap water which is hard and have not had any ill effects... I do try to let it stand for 24hrs... but sometimes when ya gotta water, ya gotta water lol

If I’m not mistaken, I remember reading somewhere it was illegal to catch rain water in Cali
It was until 2012 for some weird reason, or you at least had to apply for a permit!

"Passage of the Rainwater Recapture Act of 2012 affords residential users and private and public entities with a new source of on-site water supply, which should reduce reliance on potable water for landscaping needs and provide a recharge benefit to underlying groundwater aquifers. "

Back
Top Bottom