Cultivators 7200w Build And Grow Perpetual

Add great white shark or orca liquid to res and they will explode. keep water temps.around 68f. Don't put cloner directly under a light. That will make all the difference.
I started getting much better clones when the cloner wasn't under a light. I plan on trying the great white IN the turbo. Usually first .GW they get to is on their first transplant.

Have pump running 24/7. Add great white straight away. It's concentrated so u only.need 1 scoop per 10gallon. Ull figure it out mate, just takes a little patients and.practice. It greatly matters how.u.treat.ur mothers and the strain u use also.
I finally found a few strains that root in under ten days. My bc bud depots "Cookies" and HSO's Pineapple Skunk.

well most of the us has a 1-99 plant charge. so it gets worse after 99 so i say go hard or go home but its somethig about 99 plants that sounds like alot.but if its the same jail time for 1 as it is 99 and you have the space and funds theres no reason not too!!And it matters who your lawyer is.If you have the money call the best guy in the book that handles drug charges and drop 10k in his hands so you have someone to bail you out and defend you off the jump,no matter how much you lost you still have that much.Im sure cultivator has thought about this or may even be doing it.This is sound advice if you have the cash.And i feel like cultivator im not gonna bow out of the game cause the fuzz wants to bust me for some herbs!
I always look at it like if my count is 12 and I have 13 the penalty is no different having 13 than it is to have 98, so if your over by one or 80 your over And can be changed, in the states stay away from over 99. 98 and it's under the mandatory minimum. As of now my cards permit a total of 48 and due to the upcoming move I'm way under
I agree with the cultivator that an elaborate setup will be looked at different.
So are you growing the ams in soil now or after your bake is done? Sorry I can't remember. Wanna say your in coco coir.
Thanks cultivator and sorry for typos all I have is the phone.
s1ingblade

It sounds like your Veg room could use some LED love and care. Once you get to the flowering stage most of the hard work like pruning your plants is done. But Veggie stage is very important a good Vegetative growth stage done right can make just as much of a difference to the total yield as the need for having a good Flowering growth stage done right.

I suppose if you used the LED's for the veg period and then finished the plants off in the 600w HPS flowering room. You can still get a good idea about the led lights if the yield is what you would expect. Don't you think? That would I guess be one way to pass the test by just using them LED panels to start in your veg room. I just don't know. Anyone have any thoughts?

I suppose if you put a wall or divider down the middle of both veg and flower rooms then instead of filling one full veg room up with LED's to test you can do a full run test side by side comparison with out interrupting your continuous grow cycles. SOunds expensive...lmao:high-five:

Based on my experience with LED's, I would say any decent LED can handle veg just fine. What's important is the flowering period. For most of us this is the longest grow period and the time where our flowers either do well and get thick and heavy or go light and fluffy.

My actual best yield was when I had a panel that lost 2 ballasts, and I ran my 400w hps along with about 200w of actual draw led. This was for basically the entire flowering period. The plant that had the most overlap (led overlapping into the hps) yielded over 12z's and the quality was great.

Every damn led company out there claims to be the best. Yet few can substantiate any claims whatsoever. Most are deceptive claiming x watts because they have y number of z wattage diodes but they drive them so low real wattage is often less than 1/2 of claimed. Then they want to claim their value at 3x or more to that of hps in terms of power to the plant.

If ever I were to suggest someone offer a grower a "real deal" to prove their product, Cultivator would be one worthy grower. He has the experience and following to be a huge benefit to a company with a real light (led). It would be nice to see someone step up.

I'm going to be testing two cob style led's shortly. My test grow will have much communication with the maker and collaboration on possible changes if needed. More LED companies should be willing to do the same to truly make an excellent product.

Yes bass u hit the nail on the head. It's all about flowers. Odours a healthy vegged plant is important too but the be all and end all (for me anyway) is numbers and quality.

Thankyou for recommending me bass, I know I could do a great job of showing leds. At the end of the day once u can.grow properly u should be to adapt to any setup as the fundamentals are the same. Light, environment, nutrients, training and love ;)

I've turned down a few offers for diff reasons. A single panel is of no use to me and bad reports of other companies. Maybe I'll work something out with our new sponsor or not. I certainly appreciate the offer. What ever happens I.believe I will go led in the end. But for now the show goes on!

there are some right donks on this website! if i see one more copy and paste without an explantation or they cant answer a question on what they posted im going to explode!

I dont know everything about growing and have never professed to. Everything i advise or say is down to my experience as a commercial grower. I have improvements to make always and sometimes im wrong.

But FUCK some people annoy me. Im not naming anyone in particular but anyone who pm'd me over last few weeks might know person or persons in question.

Anyone can copy and paste info but u need to back up what u are saying if u are telling new guys to do it. people listen to people because there crack sounds good without looking at peoples grows. Whenever anyone advises anything to you be certain to check their plants out if that info is available. If its not its usually a sign they could be chatting shit and if it is available and their plants are crap every time just look elsewhere. there are alot of great growers around here so look around and find ur answers from looking at multiple sources. just because people have titles to their names doesnt mean they know jack shit!

How folks listen to some people is beyond me! I know new guys are unsure but just take the time to look around and never listen as gospel to the first opinion given to u.

Rant over. lol

Lol.....the first guy I "followed" on 420 was a great guy, very helpful, he spent MONTHS vegging, spent a fortune on nutes, lights, filtration etc, etc, etc..........at chop he was BUZZING because he got (I shit you not) 2.75 per plant across 12 plants! Nice, lovely guy but NOT a great grower me thinks lol :)

OZ mate to be fair i dont even care what people yield or what quality they get. i see so much bull shit talked it drives me nuts. theres a few guys on here that i interact with (they know who they are) that do well and we exchange opinions now and again.

It just drives me insane that people who are popular yet know fuck all are listened too. im guess my upfront approach is not what some people like to hear but i speak what i see and i dont say something is good when its not, likewise i dont offer advise about shit i dont fully understand. anyone can google copy and paste nuff said.

Guys/girls. I spend my time here to document some of what i do in order to help my self and others. i do this for free and because i just like this forum. before the net was available i learned through trial and error and u guys have a chance to miss the error out if u do a little bit research around this site. without sounding like a dick ive grown more plants than most on this site yet i accept i still have shit to learn and improve on. if anyone tries to give u 'THE' answer for everything then they are probably retarded or smarter than i but i reckon the former is the case 99% of the time.

Now im away to bed to calm the mind haha.

Cultivator i like your comment because there is a bunch of pretentious people on here that want to argue.There are also members that comment on everything and if you disagree or present another opinion based on EXPERIENCE they get all shody with you then edit their comments.If i see something i dont agree with i will present my EXPERIENCE if you wanna pick an argument instead of trying to debate then you need to find another site.everyone is an expert on the internet!!!SHOW ME. By the way cultivator i am patiently awaiting videos!!

thank you guys fa da welcoming!!not really into critisizm,but all feel they have the right to speak jus don't know when 2.:Namaste:
im a great listener and I pay attenetion cause I feel you guys are teaching me to grow.with that being said im trying to post pictures of my first closet grow.Having problems hopefully iget it

what i would like more than anything would to be able to do a sabbatical or whatever it's called, an apprenticeship i guess. go work with someone who knows how to grow and learn from them in their grow site for s season. that's the walter mitty in me. the realist knows i've just got to filter my way through this. it's tough because there's so much info here and so many ways to do it correctly and well. they can all sound credible when there's nothing to rely on for personal experience.

i'm starting to get a sense for grower's knowledge and ability. have narrowed my reading to a group i think are truly skilled, honest and helpful to boot. I started out with Bassman59, then found Jon705, Light Addict and you. right now, you and LA are the only ones active but I've been going back through Jon's and bassman's prior grows. wish there was a way to mark all the social posts for deletion once a thread had been completely read. some of the longer threads can take days to get through.

you have every right to rant. you can't let the incorrect stuff go by because it reflects on everyone who is posting. info posted that is not credible casts doubt on everyone's credibility. anyways, i appreciate your principle and your rigor. keep up the good grows.

Hi cult can you or anyone pls help .
I have just put these into flower under 4 x600 air cooled temps been a little warm , around 30 it's summer ,ph 5.8-6.4 my cf has been at 2.0 .
with a reading of 0.4 with just (plain water)

What I want to know is the new growth is cupping up and clawing and it is a almost fluorescent green colour not deep green like fan leaves.
Is it just heat stress or nitro def or maybe some thing else .but it is stressing me out.
Recurc dripp feed hydro and humidity around 20-40.
Like I say it is summer here and been a very hot 2 weeks,lights off during the day but temps still been 30 c and at night a little hotter with lights on .
Just put a a/c unit in there and am flushing now

Thanks man you rock
image7469.jpg
image7468.jpg
image7467.jpg

Are your meters calibrated? Can you maybe add a pic under normal light?

You said CF at 2.0. You mean EC? If you mean EC, that's a little higher than most of us like.

Are your meters calibrated? Can you maybe add a pic under normal light?

You said CF at 2.0. You mean EC? If you mean EC, that's a little higher than most of us like.

Hey mate sorry yeah I ment E.C but with my plain water sitting at 0.4 ,with nute added only makes it 1.6 of nutes , they been in veg for a month running at 2 and been fine.

Sorry but no other light in that room , if u look at we're the new growth is you can see the cupping they look like birds claws

Yes I have just finished a cycle and have calibrated both meters

Back
Top Bottom