Cultivators Cultivation High Quality Yields

ok so im back from my hols so back to bit more interaction on here. my head was battered trying to use phone to post! spell checker and touch screen phones are a nightmare when trying to write long posts.

so ive been away 4 nights. Theres some small increase in size on the oxypots but thats because they've been focusing on rooting. roots are coming through nicely, beautiful and white.

2013-01-18_13_39_39.jpg

2013-01-18_13_39_54.jpg

The coco plants have grown considerably:

super skunk

2013-01-18_13_41_57.jpg

NY Diesel

2013-01-18_13_41_53.jpg

Still looks like a £50 saving and on 4 gallons thats nearly a £200 saving , maybe some arent as expensive as bud candy but still a saving , F*ck Customs its not illegal to buy nutes. No bag of Guano ever cost £200 :rofl::rofl:

aye def the tax man!

Still looks like a £50 saving and on 4 gallons thats nearly a £200 saving , maybe some arent as expensive as bud candy but still a saving , F*ck Customs its not illegal to buy nutes. No bag of Guano ever cost £200

yep nutes are legal. but shipping AN nutes to ur door usually says one thing. I GROW WEED! lol. and although i do grow, i dont want a knock off the filth or an excuse for them to start checking me out again. i already done 9 years for growing, thats enough! lol

Plants looks great C!
It's always nice to come home from a vacay, and your babies are happier and healthier.
You always have such beautifully white roots too brother!
:welldone:

thanks vick, healthy roots = healthy bud my friend. i treat my roots like a new born and as u may be aware from my last journal, im a good hand at looking after newborns! hahaha

i expected a little more growth but i think i got the ppm on the mix a little low, as leaves are quite light and i just the lights up to 750w so they'd need more. will clean out and change res's tomorrow. will pictorial or vid journal.

Yeah know what your saying cultivator about being stealth, but 420? haha. Yeh I used to grow years ago just 1 at a time and had 2 taken at 2 separate occasions by the fedaralle . Did like 7 years messing grows with limited knowledge and crap equipment. My real grows have only been going 3 year and would like them to continue like you say.

Back
Top Bottom