Cultivators Cultivation High Quality Yields

Yeah know what your saying cultivator about being stealth, but 420? haha. Yeh I used to grow years ago just 1 at a time and had 2 taken at 2 separate occasions by the fedaralle . Did like 7 years messing grows with limited knowledge and crap equipment. My real grows have only been going 3 year and would like them to continue like you say.

lol missed this earlier.

its quite an important point though.

I journal on this site to help others really. i love growing and i made so many mistake starting out and still make mistakes today. its more of a hobby for me even though im a serious grower. money is secondary to growing, i grow because i just love it.

its possible i could be caught out through 420 but if im caught out it prob means ive been busted through other means and this would be the least of my worries. im more concerned of snitches than i am of 420. and ive dealt with a few in my time. As i said, 9 years for growing weed is a harsh lesson. dont really want to go on about it as ive explained details in other threads. But the way i see it these guys want to learn to grow, not grass me. 420 aside im pretty careful.....

hear ya. It legal hear in the states well certain ones. My state its legal and I'm glad for that. I have growing DWC 3 year before my state became legal. Stealth grow was hard enough in the gettoe of a major city. But since it be came legal Knowlge has be comming out of the wood works like mad. So many differnt way so many differnt strains and so many differnt styles . Its hard to choose the best way for a person to start. Keep it real.

lol missed this earlier.

its quite an important point though.

I journal on this site to help others really. i love growing and i made so many mistake starting out and still make mistakes today. its more of a hobby for me even though im a serious grower. money is secondary to growing, i grow because i just love it.

its possible i could be caught out through 420 but if im caught out it prob means ive been busted through other means and this would be the least of my worries. im more concerned of snitches than i am of 420. and ive dealt with a few in my time. As i said, 9 years for growing weed is a harsh lesson. dont really want to go on about it as ive explained details in other threads. But the way i see it these guys want to learn to grow, not grass me. 420 aside im pretty careful.....

Great journal and so true....I moved 2k miles to be able to grow in a more open and now legal area of the country.Growing herb and access to info has come a long ways - I never could have imagined considering posting jack shit online much less grow journals on a grow sight. Now I am 100% legal, but damn I have spent many of the last 20 years being antisocial except for close friends and family and paranoid. that fortunately is something of the past for good I hope; in my early days I always had a fully loaded backpack and some cash in case I ever showed up after work to a busted grow. Fortunately that didn't happen, but hats off to folks like you who had to pay the bullshit dues. I'm subbed and stoked to see the end results. Voting oxypots...and throwing some well deserved +rep your way...

:thumb::goodjob:

Nice set up and journal Cultivator; looking forward to seeing this grow progress.

On a Fosters note:

Bloke gets pulled over driving his car. Policeman asks him if he's had anything to drink and the man replies that he's had 10 pints of Fosters. The policeman shakes his in disbelief: "Well sir, I'm going to have to ask you to blow in to this breathaliser and provide a sample". The man blows into the breathaliser and after a few seconds it gives the result. The policeman smiles; "Just as I thought, you're perfectly safe to drive sir. Have a nice day"

Nice set up and journal Cultivator; looking forward to seeing this grow progress.

On a Fosters note:

Bloke gets pulled over driving his car. Policeman asks him if he's had anything to drink and the man replies that he's had 10 pints of Fosters. The policeman shakes his in disbelief: "Well sir, I'm going to have to ask you to blow in to this breathaliser and provide a sample". The man blows into the breathaliser and after a few seconds it gives the result. The policeman smiles; "Just as I thought, you're perfectly safe to drive sir. Have a nice day"

thats why i drink it hahahahaha

Ok there'll be no changes to this grow after all. i thought i was going to lose a grow at a different venue and was going to replace with this but that is fixed now.

Heres a few pics of defoliation and trained, topped plant.

20130120_145703.jpg

20130120_145609.jpg

20130120_145605.jpg

20130120_145601.jpg

Looking good for a week in. im thinking of removing the scrog net and replacing each pot with a roll or trelis wrpped around top of each pot. Did my res change today which i forgot to vid (i'll do it next time around) and it was very tricky changing out the buckets with the netting in the way and it'll only get trickier as the plants grow.

i could just use hose pipe on top of the tube on side off pot that shows water level. But the fact is im a lazy twat and i like to keep res changes easy as possible. plus i like to wash out pots after i empty them just to avoid root problems. Ivw got a simple idea in mind that will mean i can still move the pots around freely and still kind of vertical scrog. Think vicks porta scrog but with mesh on sides.

Back
Top Bottom