Cultivators Cultivation High Quality Yields

thanks tony. it was ok to get some time away but it was a shit holiday really. very very over priced. £4 a pint of fosters! so about $7 us. and every activity was just so over priced. wont go back there but still good to get a break.

WTF sorry mate but all i can focus on is the fosters part! EEEEEWWWWWWW mate thats beer you wouldn't feed your dog!

Still. Glad you had a good break! :peace:

WTF sorry mate but all i can focus on is the fosters part! EEEEEWWWWWWW mate thats beer you wouldn't feed your dog!

Still. Glad you had a good break! :peace:

Hahaha YES thank you!! Was going to say something but thought I'd keep my opinions to myself but now its said, haha Yeh man I wouldn't be paid to drink that crap, Fosters and Carling are the worst OPC beers ever haha, want a snake bite with that lol or just a stomach full of gas??

haha an you aussies spread it round the world like its your gold :rofl::rofl: We aint any better we're responsible for Carling and the Queen ahaha

thanks vick, healthy roots = healthy bud my friend. i treat my roots like a new born and as u may be aware from my last journal, im a good hand at looking after newborns! hahaha

i expected a little more growth but i think i got the ppm on the mix a little low, as leaves are quite light and i just the lights up to 750w so they'd need more. will clean out and change res's tomorrow. will pictorial or vid journal.

I couldn't agree more about healthy roots brother.
Without them, we wouldn't be getting the buds we do.
Weather it's soil or hydro..
Take care of the roots?
And healthy buds will follow.

And I remember your knack for handling newborns! lol

Umm.. Kitchen floor??

faaaaaaak..

yup its an eventful life vick.

maybe i should put eventful on my aussie visa app?! lol what beer would u suggest tony?

Well i prefer some of the more boutique beers compared to the big breweries. I actually like the beer from my local brewery but dont reallly wanna say as its only a small town and it kinda puts up a white flag with a bullseye on it. Check out the breweries in the southern most state of AUS. Thats as much as i will say! :thumb:

20130118_203718_1_.jpg
20130118_203718_1_.jpg

THE AMBER NECTAR HAHAHA

Zup Cultivator.

I'm inn!
-Rooting 4 the COCO as well ;)

Nice tent, lightproof you say?
I was kind of disappointed when I received the SecretJardinDRII120, supposedly lightproof, it leaked light through the zippers like a, think it was 189 euro. Still a decent tent tho..

neeways, nice you got a new journal going m8 :goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom