Curso's True High Brix!

Shit I'll toss in a warning. Eating to much brownie will be one of the worst mistakes you make. I am an extremely high tolerance smoker I can dab out for hours. But seriously, be careful with brownies. I make 60 cookies with one ounce. My girl can feel one. I can eat 3-5 comfortably, but wouldn't dare eat too many more. You'll puke if it's real bad, but unlike alcohol, you won't feel much better.

You've been warned! LOL

Just to add, 60 cookies per ounce is about .5g per cookie.

I've never puked, just passed out...lmfao Have you ever heard that cop from here in MI calling 911 thinking that him and his wife were dieing from eating brownies...lmfao Its a great laugh youtube it...lmfao

[video=youtube;6gy5NGqbFlw]
[/video]

Thanks Tav....good to know bro! I think i'l go with 1z /lb. and adjust from there. Give her one muffin to try and wait about an hour?? for effects.All these yrs. and I've never tried eating the "buzz".Should be fun once the MB2 gets here.Thanks you guys for the tips and do's and dont's! Have a great day "gang" Cheers:cheer:

My guess will be she has the best sleep of her life about 2 hours after she eats one...lol

My guess will be she has the best sleep of her life about 2 hours after she eats one...lol

Ya eh Curs....as long as she's not sick as a dog or anything.LMAO! She has been complaining lately about not getting a good night's sleep....a muffin should cure that then eh?lol. She's starting to raz me ...saying that i'm just like those facebook addicts that post crap all the time....since I don't even own a cell phone or have a facebook account or twitter or any of that crap ,I get a lot of kicks from this site as well as of course very ,very valuable info on growing and am proud to say have made a few friends here, along the way.This is a great site for a lot of reasons .Cheers "gang":circle-of-love:

Duggan, i found i got much better results using MB2 machine after the herb was decarboxylated... Just say'n :)

Hey Zig, Are you sayin I should use ....say bubblehash that iv'e made instead of "raw" produce?I'm learning here ,so bare with my ignorance will ya! I am getting some common denominators with the "gang" here on this subject,so that's great! Most of you guys have eaten your "buzz" sometime along the way ,so i'm hoping to learn from you's.Already have some great tips from Curso ("the chef").Ya from now on that's what i'm gonna call you Curs....hope that's cool bro!Cheers guys!:cheer:

Duggan, fresh produce can be used..but needs to be heated first. When you dry and cure your herbs, they decarboxylate over time. When you are using fresh, you need to accelerate the process. You can goo gle 'decarboxylate' . I posted some links to decarboxylation here on 420 mag.

Methods Of Use - Decarboxylation
Review - Decarboxylation of Cannabis

I believe hash also needs to be decarb'd for best results, if using fresh?

Curso, sorry for high jacking thread..

Thanks Ziggy and Curs (the chef). I'l be using dried and cured buds,right out of my stash!I'l prolly use smaller buds for this.From what everyone has said...these MB2 machines rock! Looking forward to cookin up a storm.:yummy:

Be careful bro. That stuff ends up tasting good, right...So you'll smoke and have the munchies like a mother fucker and eat a couple, well things get a little bit blurry after that....Don't say you weren't warned.

P.S.... if you find it tasting kind of "green" add 1 cap full of vanilla extract to the butter the next time. Peanut butter will also mask it well. I find that I only get that flavor if I use sugar leaf and trim. Bud makes fantastic butter. Just remember the possibilities are pretty endless with that thing. You can add orange zest, cherries, blue berries...ect whatever and make some pretty killer butter. Use a good quality butter and always let it get to room temp before baking with it. It just makes better dough.

Be careful bro. That stuff ends up tasting good, right...So you'll smoke and have the munchies like a mother fucker and eat a couple, well things get a little bit blurry after that....Don't say you weren't warned.

P.S.... if you find it tasting kind of "green" add 1 cap full of vanilla extract to the butter the next time. Peanut butter will also mask it well. I find that I only get that flavor if I use sugar leaf and trim. Bud makes fantastic butter. Just remember the possibilities are pretty endless with that thing. You can add orange zest, cherries, blue berries...ect whatever and make some pretty killer butter. Use a good quality butter and always let it get to room temp before baking with it. It just makes better dough.

Curs....excellent info bro...and thanks for the warning too....that would be me exactly....end of night comes and i'm wolfing back two or three or four muffins....oh no!:thanks:

Curs (the chef). ah shucks bro....thanks man, but what's under your name speaks volumes ,not only about your growing skills but your people skills as well....something that i've always lacked ,i guess. Dito bro!:thumb:

Thanks bro!!! It was truly an honor to win, its fun getting the goodie box bro. I'm gonna fill the "giga" cone with OPP and see how long it takes me to smoke it. I was telling my boy about it and asked if him and his gf would like to join me tryin to kill it. We both agree'ed that that massive cone needs, woods, fire and some good stout. :) I wish you the rest of you were around to come enjoy it with me.

Bro I only have good people skills when I am baked. So I try to stay on the good side of life as often as I can.

I can't wait to hear the Edible stories...

Bro we made some brownies out of an 8er one time. I made the butter in a sautee pan and we drove to Northern MI Univ. Dude I was seeing colors and shit on the way up there. Man it felt like I was trippin, it was a riot.

My boy took a whole tray a muffins "togo"... IDK how many he ate but he sent me a text saying he was really, really fucked up at work....lmao

What a hoot :clap:...ah ...ya those muffins Dad...lmao..bet ya gotta lotta cool stories Curs.I have really no idea what to expect from eating the "buzz". I do know that i'l prolly put too much butter in the mix....and eat too many,that's for sure! Not feeling it right away will freek me out!It's not me i'm a little worried about though...It's my GF. What if she pukes LMAO....sorry dude!! Tears in my eyes...what a hoot Curs.We've bin together for about 5 yrs now ...and i'm gettin a little tired of me havin all the fun eh!She doesn't smoke ...and i don't want her to start niether. Lots to chat about ...LOL!:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom