Curso's True High Brix!

Need some tips on defoliation bro. Mostly, when? Can I lollipop at the same time? Not gonna go nuts just want to get some light to the lower buds on the hucks next round, they get plenty big leaves. Thanks!

Yeah bro you can do it all just have some stress handy. Go at it like an artist an just make way for the light. If the leaf is to a branch, take it. If the buds are going to end up being something that you never in your life would want to trim, take them too.

If your doing the next huck in the 15gl. Just spread her out bro. That's that I did with the opp. I got her nice and wet and "opened" her up like Jon705 does. Just I used bamboo instead of the cages. Let that light get down in there. Get her spread like she's about to give birth, that under stuff will get loads of light ;)

I topped her once and took leaf as needed in veg, I am going to take some off the lchp today and start a pot to cook like I did this OPP. I think you'll find with the bigger pots, shit's a little bit easier to deal with. They just get f'in heavy...lol

and moving up to 7 gal pots seems big to me...lmao. You guys growing these chongers. :loopy:

Well a friend told me he'd never seen a big producing hb plant so...I figured 20gl's of soil should show that anything is possible with the kit. I've grown in everything from 2-20 gl pots now. Telling you the truth I much prefer the larger plants. Its just easier to deal with.

Just think in ratio if I give x to a 7gl plant and a 7gl is a little over 1/3 of a 20gl pot....

and moving up to 7 gal pots seems big to me...lmao. You guys growing these chongers. :loopy:

Hey Gov....alot of us are moving to even bigger pots ....10 gal's. and up! Bigger ,healthier plants.Bigger better yields. And ,ya it's all H.B.If you grow even a little big, they need more soil,or you can run into issues later on in bloom.Cheers bro!

Well a friend told me he'd never seen a big producing hb plant so...I figured 20gl's of soil should show that anything is possible with the kit. I've grown in everything from 2-20 gl pots now. Telling you the truth I much prefer the larger plants. Its just easier to deal with.

Just think in ratio if I give x to a 7gl plant and a 7gl is a little over 1/3 of a 20gl pot....

Hey Curs....tell your buddy to have a peek at my last MK Ultra.....big enough for him? And ya bro...it's H.B. all the way!:high-five: Oh ya BTW...how's the cookin goin....and i don't mean soil!:blunt:

Thanks for that. Yeah, at some point I anticipate I'll go with fewer, bigger plants. actually, that's how I'd done it in the past and surely appreciate the fact it's always easier to care for 2 big ones than many more smaller ones. I'm still a way from that though...at least a year (2 grows) or so.

Thanks for that. Yeah, at some point I anticipate I'll go with fewer, bigger plants. actually, that's how I'd done it in the past and surely appreciate the fact it's always easier to care for 2 big ones than many more smaller ones. I'm still a way from that though...at least a year (2 grows) or so.

Gov...growing bigger is easier,for sure. I only have room for two nice big ones now.In the past iv'e done as many as six in the same space,but....but...too much f'n around and now that, that guy Doc has shown me the light....bigger is better!Why do you have to wait for a couple grows before the switch to bigger? Just curious.:tokin:

Hey Curs....tell your buddy to have a peek at my last MK Ultra.....big enough for him? And ya bro...it's H.B. all the way!:high-five: Oh ya BTW...how's the cookin goin....and i don't mean soil!:blunt:

Oh I'm just about officially retired. While I have been doing this. My lovely wife has been building her home based business, its doing very well. So now I (kinda like Doc's wife) have been put to work...lol

I can't wait to get some more edibles rolling bro!!!! That's all that I am willing to cook for money any more. 25+years 4 countries and about 10 states of living in a kitchen is more than enough time to realize. There's no amount of money worth the bullshit I used to have to deal with. I am happy to say I will never work in a professional kitchen as long as I live again. Do I miss it? Yeah I kinda miss the art of the process. But not the people. I said this before and got in a bit of trouble about it but...The restaurant business as a whole is very uneducated. It takes no degree to do anything in a restaurant that you can't learn on the job. Even culinary school, to me is a waste of time. It gives these young kids the false sense that they are "Chef's" as they get out of school. Yippiedooo you went to CIA. Guess what, that's not some real world stuff. That kid that just spent 80-100k on that education is gonna be a pantry cook making 15 bucks an hour at best. So there are a few people that will be blessed by my god given talent for making fantastic food, they just wont have to pay for it...lol
[/rant]

Curs....OK bro...i need your help...Looks like i won one of those MB2's. for winning potm.:yahoo:Gonna need your input bro :love: wanna make my lady a nice treat (never smoked ....and never will) ,maybe some muffins or...or...."never seen nothin,till you've been down on a muffin":high-five: I know....too much MK !!Stoked about it! You know about those little machines? Cheers eh...:cheer:

Curs....OK bro...i need your help...Looks like i won one of those MB2's. for winning potm.:yahoo:Gonna need your input bro :love: wanna make my lady a nice treat (never smoked ....and never will) ,maybe some muffins or...or...."never seen nothin,till you've been down on a muffin":high-five: I know....too much MK !!Stoked about it! You know about those little machines? Cheers eh...:cheer:

Alright bro no problem. I use 1oz to 6 sticks (1.5lbs) of butter 2 hours at 160...filter it chill it...make anything. Start out the something simple bro. Get the premixed shit. There are loads of cookies that you add butter/oil and an egg and 2 Tbl of water to. My 1oz to 1.5lbs is kind strong. So I wouldnt double the butter in your first batch. But I generally double the amount of butter that those premixes call for. makes for a softer, moister cookie anyways...;)

I've gone as high as 1oz to a lb and it was pretty good, I imagine it all depends upon tolerance levels and what you like. You could probably thin it out with more butter if it was too strong for your liking.

Excellent Curs! Thanks for the tips.You say 1 z per 1.5 lbs. butter....so would two cookies =one muffin? Just wondering?Absolutely no experience eating the "buzz" ya know!What if she eats too much dude....pukes or something?:high-five:LMFAO!!Oh dude ....can't stop laughin!!:bravo:No guff bro....thanks again.

It really depends on your body chemistry bro. Eat one if you feel a nice warm body buzz. Your good....LOL go smoke one, you'll be happy. It really depends on the person bro. I shared some cookies with a chick I worked with the last time I was working. Same thing just double butter. She'd be pretty wasted off a few little bites. She'd make a cookie last like 3 days bro. So it's kinda something you have to "find your dose".

But 1oz to 1.5 lbs is my baseline. I generally use bud too. I like good butter. Really for my condition, opp edibles are the best thing I have ever used. But...I wont make them with anyone else's produce. I like to know that it's been washed, I dont want fluffy's dander in my fuckin muffin...lol

But I have a basic muffin recipe if you'd like. But the ones you can buy on off the shelf are a ton easier, look for a plain one and add your own fruit. I use the basic muffin one because I know it without needing to measure it for the most part aside from the baking soda/powder. Baking is science...

The buzz is different bro, you don't get head stoned. It's kinda fun to work on. They will make you take a nap if you eat to much. That's all...

Shit I'll toss in a warning. Eating to much brownie will be one of the worst mistakes you make. I am an extremely high tolerance smoker I can dab out for hours. But seriously, be careful with brownies. I make 60 cookies with one ounce. My girl can feel one. I can eat 3-5 comfortably, but wouldn't dare eat too many more. You'll puke if it's real bad, but unlike alcohol, you won't feel much better.

You've been warned! LOL

Just to add, 60 cookies per ounce is about .5g per cookie.

Back
Top Bottom