At least two kinds of wings
Made spinach dip
Made Pico
Making queso dip
Fries for cheesy fries

Hmm think I'm forgetting something....lol

GO ANYONE BUT THE PATRIOTS!!!!!

Welcome Brix Sanchez!

Hey there lowwww! Glad you made it over for another fun filled installment.

Aww thanks bud. Yeah they remind me of quail eggs more than tiger stripes but great looking none the less!

Yeah coco was easier to justify than hydro for me. In rural Alaska the power can be inconsistent to say the least.... the real plan is to start some LOS as soon as this grow is done.

Very nice. Glad to see you round the mag again agemon. Hope you had a blessed holiday season!
Little back up generator lol
But I get it once your comfy doing something hard to vert away

Not sure where all the Canadians are with the SB parties but I've heard nothing of an amazing poutine dish from anyone.

Discovered it North of Hamilton at Boshkung Brewery in Canada. Had poutine every chance I could on that trip. Best was at the Brewery though, had fried duck on it. And a large glass of whatever IPA they had. Summer 2017 on Lake Boshkung...

Not sure where all the Canadians are with the SB parties but I've heard nothing of an amazing poutine dish from anyone.

Discovered it North of Hamilton at Boshkung Brewery in Canada. Had poutine every chance I could on that trip. Best was at the Brewery though, had fried duck on it. And a large glass of whatever IPA they had. Summer 2017 on Lake Boshkung...
Discovered Poutine in France and Louisiana . #Notjustacanadianthing. Mmmm and Cassoulet.

Forgetting the chili and bacon on the cheese fries man c'mon.

That's what the queso is for, my spinach dip has BACON

got it covered

Im smokin ribs and bakin pizza! Hopefully get some exercise in before the game.

Yeah I love ribs, but too cold this time of year to smoke. Van has a good method I wanna try this summer.... (I have a good oven recipe but nothing compares to the real deal).

Something dead and yummy. :thumb:

Yeah tacos! And some dips.yummy.

Hope you guys had a great one!
I'm doing smoked and grilled ribs
At least two kinds of wings
Made spinach dip
Made Pico
Making queso dip
Fries for cheesy fries

Hmm think I'm forgetting something....lol

GO ANYONE BUT THE PATRIOTS!!!!!
Yuck. What a shit game... but you ate like a king chris which is what really counts!
Forgetting the chili and bacon on the cheese fries man c'mon.

Yummy I'll be there next year!
Hey Dabber! Whoa got a square to spare? :rofl:
Nice work on the fans...maybe test it with another skunk!?

Lookin good all the way. Thanks for thwat tttumb:thumb:

Haha always a square for you bud. And yeah I'm running that skunk again. I mean why not. Then I have a couple of testers of my crosses coming up next.

Yum beer! Idk I have yet to... poutine. Hadn't heard of it until I got to Alaska but theres a place that has it and I've heard it's pretty tasty so I'll give it a go and report back. But I'm a foodie so I'm sure itll be a winner
I'm from Alberta all we ask is where's the beef

Beef. Its what's for dinner.
That's what the queso is for, my spinach dip has BACON

got it covered

Damn you do it right buddy!
I love Wendys, when i get the munchies... But for Super Bowl!?!?!?
Lol he probably been in the moonshine again :rolleyes:

So I think I totally uploaded pics and forgot to post them. Whoops! And the lab director is gonna be gone so I'll probably be extra busy....

In the mean time heres what's happening. Not much. still havent flipped, cause I want to get a clone or 2. I'll toss the seedlings and clones into the veg box and flip one day this week.... the sooner the better because the screen is full and its time!!!

Here she was the other day as well as me doing some duct work...

There ya have it. I'll give an updated feed level on the next update. I've yet to use my fancy ass new (cheap AF) ph pen so I'll do that at some point too!

All in all these remo nutes are really killing the veg growth. I couldnt be happier.

Damn dude, i think we ordered our parts the same day. I just got an intake for one of my tents. No exhaust yet. I gotta cherry bomb filling the net but im not ready yet and her new room mate needs to get s little taller.

Must be that time to update things. I have moved room around and now need to get all hooked back up. Have a new journal up for her in my sig, join in all are welcome.

Tried to convince my people to move up to Alaska. Told them screaming eagles and freedom and decent jobs may be worth it. They all said. Too cold lol:ganjamon:. They can't handle the polar vortexes they say. :rolleyes:
Yeah cold, but I work inside. The pay is great if you find the right job! I was started making more money than I ever had. Even as a crew leader doing glass.... suicide seasons coming quick here, but idk how to be depressed knowing I'm gonna go blast 8 or o pounds of grade A bud into grade A+ shatter today after tending my plants in the grow room.you almost forget it's only 9 degrees (20 above the average)

Looks great! How's the reveg? Just saw the pot but not the plant :). I was thinking of Remo but having tried this sample of MegaCrop once, I'm hoping it works well. Something so nice about putting half a teaspoon of powder in a gallon, shaking it up, and being done! If it turns out I still need cal-mag and silica then it's not worth it.

Oooooo I like the sound of how easy that is! Yeah remo works very well but they do have 7 bottles in the supercharger box o_O

Hope that stuff works for you. Hell, even with the other 2 additives 3 is less than 4 to 7 lol
Don't be afraid of ph'n and the tds pens. I was resistant to it because i was old school but appreciate them now.:roorrip:

I've TDS since day one. Just always used self phing nutes. And I'm not 1000% sure these remo ones are, so im probabl Juat realllllllly luck lmao!

But I want to dial in more in flower and I think ph will allow me to do so

:high-five:
Damn dude, i think we ordered our parts the same day. I just got an intake for one of my tents. No exhaust yet. I gotta cherry bomb filling the net but im not ready yet and her new room mate needs to get s little taller.

Niceee! Yeah I think it was more my old filter than anything. The pre filter alone :oops: Yuck!

Ohhh cherry bomb?! I'll get over and check it out this week!
Must be that time to update things. I have moved room around and now need to get all hooked back up. Have a new journal up for her in my sig, join in all are welcome.

Found ya JM! Thanks for dropping a line. Most times i never know when someone starts a new journal until 15 pages in lmao

Ok Tuesday update!

I probably still wont flip these. I just dont have the time in the mornings because i go in earlier now....

If that's the case I'll up the scrog size this weekend when I have time to organize the veg box and get some.clones for me and friends.

Here are pics!!!!

The seedlings are doing their thing slowly but surely. The reason I start em in dirt is so i dont have to water daily or fuss with them. This is what led me to overwater the stank, so I'm of the "set it and forget it" mentality now. They're moist. That's all they need.

Welp glad I was able to catch up with some replies and hope everyone's qeek is going great! I'll try and make some rounds this week. As I do sincerely appreciate you all being here and miss being able to interact with everyone more.

Sending lots of love and kush smoke....

:green_heart:Dabs

Back
Top Bottom