Dabber Presents: PSM & Stankberry Grown Remo Style: A Canniversary Grow

Yea that would be a good day haha.

So I had a couple questions for you since you get some pro exposure now.

Do you guys use multiple solvents there or only butane?

As a consumer do you have a preferred solvent?

I just realized LPG has been used and was curious if you had any exposure.

I love Wendys, when i get the munchies... But for Super Bowl!?!?!?
Buffalo chicken dip made with cream cheese base served with tostitos lol

Buffalo chicken dip made with cream cheese base served with tostitos lol

My wife makes that all the time. One tin for the party and one tin for me and the girls the day after! I quote my friend Chris, "I could drink a vat of that stuff! BELLLLLLLLLLLLCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My wife makes that all the time. One tin for the party and one tin for me and the girls the day after! I quote my friend Chris, "I could drink a vat of that stuff! BELLLLLLLLLLLLCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Haha me and you sound like we get along great my wife does the same thing here . Hence why I am 250 lbs that and bit of laziness over the years not wanting to play superman anymore but that’s a different song for a different day lol

Started reading my older journal, what a laugh
I need to to do that too go back to kings true grow lol

Die of laughter I am sure lol

I need to to do that too go back to kings true grow lol

Die of laughter I am sure lol

I was cracking up, if anybody appreciates my humor it's me... Turns out I'm a pretty smart guy too. I would recommend everybody read one of their early journals, helps to remind how far I've come, how far I have to go, and there is always room for The KISS Method.

Going to drop a few pics on your three dabs of my plants waiting sex signs day 7 flip bud pics incoming soon . Love the white widow x atf so far over the white cookies x atf let’s hope for all girls .

I was cracking up, if anybody appreciates my humor it's me... Turns out I'm a pretty smart guy too. I would recommend everybody read one of their early journals, helps to remind how far I've come, how far I have to go, and there is always room for The KISS Method.
Lol I've read back before... it's crazy how much you learn and how much better I've gotten

Well news dabs

One of the white widow x atf confirmed male one the better biggest one confirmed female buddy.
And white cookies x atf anothe rday or two I should know sex . Bit here are a few pics
Again Thansk bud for the chance and seeds my Man✊

Yeah I pretty much butchered my first try. Thought I knew it all... whoops!

Hey gang. Update time!

My plants big. Not bragging but it needed to be flipped last weekend, whoops! The plan tomorrow is to take a few... ok several clones, and get the babies into the veg spot.

The new fan kicks ass. And temps are dialed AF.

Roots seem to have taken well to the new shoes as shes drinking about a gallon a day now.

I split the stem... whoops! (Feel like I'm saying that a lot). But ain't no thang but a chicken wang! It's a mistake I make every grow and it never effects the plant so I try not to worry.

So that's about all for that and let's do some pics shal we?

So the stankberry was topped today. I'll throw those into 1 gallon pots this week to veg out for a few weeks them test them next to the PSM taking clones yada yada. So far the vigor from the stankberry cross seems to have carried over which is great since it's not really an F1 anymore or maybe it is who knows.

Psm cross was late to pop up so I'll top it in a day or 2.

And that's about it for the new things going in the garden.

It was a busy yet productive week for me so I hope yours waa a good one too.

:peace:Dabs

Wax on, wax off. Sorry, couldn't resist. Oh, wax resist.

Okay, I'm done.
They were realy beautiful cars...
The yellow one :green_heart:
It truly does. I would recommend everybody to re-read their first journal
Nice variegation! You'll fill in that net during stretch I bet :).

And the pattern in that shatter is really cool. They should make wallpaper like that. Europe would love it :thumb:.
Lol... I paint decoration on walls no ready stuff :)

Hey gang. Update time!

My plants big. Not bragging but it needed to be flipped last weekend, whoops! The plan tomorrow is to take a few... ok several clones, and get the babies into the veg spot.

The new fan kicks ass. And temps are dialed AF.

Roots seem to have taken well to the new shoes as shes drinking about a gallon a day now.

I split the stem... whoops! (Feel like I'm saying that a lot). But ain't no thang but a chicken wang! It's a mistake I make every grow and it never effects the plant so I try not to worry.

So that's about all for that and let's do some pics shal we?

So the stankberry was topped today. I'll throw those into 1 gallon pots this week to veg out for a few weeks them test them next to the PSM taking clones yada yada. So far the vigor from the stankberry cross seems to have carried over which is great since it's not really an F1 anymore or maybe it is who knows.

Psm cross was late to pop up so I'll top it in a day or 2.

And that's about it for the new things going in the garden.

It was a busy yet productive week for me so I hope yours waa a good one too.

:peace:Dabs
Garden Stella but dabs one day I’m going to get my hands on some your work I want to say I got to try it lol

Back
Top Bottom