Love your lights so much coverage

Smoking on some citrus skunk no this 60/40 sativa /Indica

Lighting the next one for you dabs ✊:lot-o-toke:

Love your lights so much coverage

Smoking on some citrus skunk no this 60/40 sativa /Indica

Lighting the next one for you dabs ✊:lot-o-toke:

Hey Joe. Appreciate ya brother
:passitleft:
Tub is looking amazing madd. And i try to get af much nitrogen out of my feed schedule as possible in the last 2 weeks. All other nutes not so much.

Yeah I mean I see the argument for and against flushing but my buds seem to taste better and arent quite as harsh when I do.
Please excuse my tardiness Bing on African times and whatnot mr.Dabs, looking very happy all round.

Welcome in smeegs. I'm pretty busy these days but try and update at least once a week. Should get fun here soon they're really starting to stretch!
Thats an outstanding set up dabber. I love the way you've utilized the space you have.
Thanks bud. Theres still some room. I'll get these crosses I made in there here soon too to top it off. Feels weird having unused flower space....
Tub looks great...what's up with the reveg? More to the point, is that black duct tape???? Slumming with us proles?

How cheap do you need to be sparing with free nutes?
Yeah I went black a while back! Reveg seems pretty re dead! Idk still chillen, but dead. I got more beans....

Yeah not to save money but save nutes!!!
Looks awesome, keep it up!
Thanks Jesse it's getting there now! Hope things are good for you
MD you just know in the back of your head you need a rubber ducky in them pics. :surf:
Yeah they have them at the store. It's now on the shopping list

While your all hear I uploaded some pics this morning

Damn thing goes hard in flower!

I would start slowly upping the PK joe. She will be a late bloomer and the frost will come hard the 2nd half of flowers
Beauty info brotha exactly what I needed to hear.

So easy on bloom nutes microonly giving her 1.25 ml and 2.5 cal Mag about 2.5 bloom too that’s it’s lately wonder if o should drom the bloom bit more ?

Beauty info brotha exactly what I needed to hear.

So easy on bloom nutes microonly giving her 1.25 ml and 2.5 cal Mag about 2.5 bloom too that’s it’s lately wonder if o should drom the bloom bit more ?
The tips are clenched a tad so I'd just lower the nitrogen a hair if you can thru calmag just a tiny bit. She will go for you but both strains did most their work in the last 1/2 or 1/4 of flower. Looks like you may get the density from WW which is what you want they should just chunck out till the end and frost will hit hard in 3 or 4 weeks. Or at least that's what were wanting outta her!

Back
Top Bottom