Dabber Presents: PSM & Stankberry Grown Remo Style: A Canniversary Grow

The tips are clenched a tad so I'd just lower the nitrogen a hair if you can thru calmag just a tiny bit. She will go for you but both strains did most their work in the last 1/2 or 1/4 of flower. Looks like you may get the density from WW which is what you want they should just chunck out till the end and frost will hit hard in 3 or 4 weeks. Or at least that's what were wanting outta her!
Yup found about 4-5 aphids on it tonight hanging out almost at top cola fans. I smashed them away with dish soap . Not too bad though .also I gave a insecticide rinse down yesterday in hopes to kill all pest once and for all. It’s only start of week two flower will only use the spray one more time in four more days then run dish soap I guess once every three to four days or needed .

Trying over here dabs really am bro .

Your doing great with it @Kingjoe83 I have even better expectations for the white cookies cross!

Ok well a little update from the tub...

I did up potting on the grape crush× stankberry and PSM.

The roots were definitely a little pissed. They looked over dried so I'm hoping the new coco shoes sort them out!

And I took 5 cuts. The first 2 died fast and now I'm curious as to how shed ever used the peat things! Rooters areo and rock wool seem to be far more effective (for me). But I cant be babying them all day either. I definitely took them late... so I'll expect some weird reveging. That's okay, the plan is to make use some of these towards an outdoor grow this summer. Also going to the up an order of autos from seedsman!

Anyway heres the new new EZ CLONE HOME 3.0(ish)

Boom!

And I grabbed an old school ph kit. Death to the cheapo ph pens!!! ... rock lobstahhh.

Okay that's what I got for now. I'll get a flower update up later today!

:peace:

Dabs

Best of luck on the clones. Not as easy as Shed makes it. At least in the dungeon.
Probably that dip n grow he uses... lol at 9 bucks the clonex was a joke but if it works I'll be happy. And I plan to try and save it for later use. I normally have decent luck with them when I can remember to water and mist daily.

I really hope these take so I can throw one in with my crosses and make one a mom for more summer cuts!!!

Hope your weekends been a good one brother

Well truth be told the water level was too low... whoops 1 looks good still, but I'm considering tossing 2 or 3 and grabbing new ones. I added water and the airstone, so if they perk up great, if not, oh well. Bad thing is the moms really flowering now so I'm not trying to take them later than today

Hopefully it doesn't do anything weird going back to vegging. I had some that thru single leaf leaves for over 6 weeks then thru nanners. Pissed me off.
Yep! That's the true stability test... I normally like to force them after the first round. Then I'm sure they're solid for breeding (crossing) strains. I'm hoping to get a little co op grow going among some industry workers so I can REALLY do some nice pheno hunting

The first 2 died fast and now I'm curious as to how shed ever used the peat things!
You're misremembering, which is not surprising after 8 months of failure! In all those months I only got one clone to take in peat (I think it was my flowering Sour G actually), and I didn't have a lot better luck in rooters. Now I'm exclusively in ProMix HP after Dip'n Grow, with domes on top. It's doing so well I may not break out the cloninator because it still makes the clone change from water-roots to soil-roots.
Probably that dip n grow he uses...
Not as easy as Shed makes it.
Dip'n Grow...I won't clone without it!

Your doing great with it @Kingjoe83 I have even better expectations for the white cookies cross!

Ok well a little update from the tub...

I did up potting on the grape crush× stankberry and PSM.

The roots were definitely a little pissed. They looked over dried so I'm hoping the new coco shoes sort them out!

And I took 5 cuts. The first 2 died fast and now I'm curious as to how shed ever used the peat things! Rooters areo and rock wool seem to be far more effective (for me). But I cant be babying them all day either. I definitely took them late... so I'll expect some weird reveging. That's okay, the plan is to make use some of these towards an outdoor grow this summer. Also going to the up an order of autos from seedsman!

Anyway heres the new new EZ CLONE HOME 3.0(ish)

Boom!

And I grabbed an old school ph kit. Death to the cheapo ph pens!!! ... rock lobstahhh.

Okay that's what I got for now. I'll get a flower update up later today!

:peace:

Dabs

I basically use that exact setup Dabber

Same pack of Clonex, cut the clone, scrape the stem with a scalpel, rub Clonex on it, stuff it in the Root Riot cube that was soaked in pH water
Then put the dome on after I mist the Inside

I've done 10 clones and all 10 have lived

I'll mist the cubes daily to keep em moist

You got this buddy

Welp I'm pretty sure the clones are dead! Or will be tomorrow. No biggie. The veg space runs too warm for them with the Chinese led (even on veg switch only)

So I'll clip a couple from these when they get bigger.

My crosses.

I'll get some PSM pics today. Sorry for my absence, it's been a busy week. Love you all!

Did you make the frame for your QB's?
I sure did! Some L-shapped aluminum and a bit of spare U channel was all it took. These smaller boards dont require active or passive cooling (fans or heatsinks)

Sooo I got some pics yesterday.

Little edit:
DAY 19
of 11-13 lightning

The plants are really praying these days, so I may raise the light 3 to 4 inches.

I'm feeding:

8 ml magnifical

6 ml micro

7 ml grow (I'll switch to bloom today and up that to 8)

3 to 4 ml of Astroflower

I use the velokelp and nature candy sparingly and typically in conjunction with my voodoo juice and pirhana (root mass expanders)

10 ml Terpinator

So now that I'm seeing a real transition into flower I will switch to bloom nutes. And slowly up them as well as astroflower in the coming weeks. Terpinator can be fed quite liberally as well so I will likely increase to 15 ml per gallon.

Okay, well enough rambling, let's see pics.

And someone made brownies. I like the sticker

That's it for now I'll be back with more soon when the lights come on

Back
Top Bottom