Dabber Presents: PSM & Stankberry Grown Remo Style: A Canniversary Grow

Those look amazing smeegs. A almost wondered how you grow them in winter, but forgot it is summer in SA!

So I guess I missed the passing of Bonsaiweed over the holiday.... it definitely took my by surprise. He was a great dude! I took some time to read back through our direct messages and I'm going to do a tribute grow or strain I his honor. Probably some autos outside and name a cross of mine for him.

In the mean time I have some "recovery" pics of the grape krush crosses!

And the frost and buds are here to stay!

Have a great one today gang!

Aye you've been a busy Beaver. He's certainly been missed.

Ladies look great man

So I thought we had lost all 5 clone ez, but it turns out 1 is still kicking!
:high-five:

I just checked now and we are over 10 daysish since I took it. Hoping to see a spark of life within the next week!

I just checked now and we are over 10 daysish since I took it. Hoping to see a spark of life within the next week!
Which strain is that of Dabber?

Hey one is better then none

@Van Stank it's a PSM clone.... if it survives lol.

Yes @Kingjoe83 if it takes itll be better than nothing! But ideally I'd like to back cross one or both of my testers if they're males.

Okay well here are some pics. The grape krush crosses are really kicking arse and looking great, so I tied them down again! I'll wait a little then hopefully grab some cuts from them, and change to a CFL in the veg spot.to keep down temps and increase likelihood of roooots!

Ok enough blabbing here are pics!

That's what I got for today! As usual the pics are a day old....

We are only in week 4 now so I'm still expecting a lot here in the next 4 to 4 and a half weeks. ESPECIALLY Now that they are dialed, and ph is on point. Hoping to grow my best plant yet and maybe give the POTM a whirl this year....

Cheers folks,

AND HAPPY FRACKING FRIDAY!!!!

I need to get some 1 gallon cups.
Yeah the soil solo cup to 1 gallon coco is just clutch AF for me. Easy carefree maintenance of seedlings, then even when in 1 gallons I dilute the flower nutes a tad and give them a drink every 2 or 3 days....

I did something similar with the Cherry Bomb, but used straight coco and then went into 5 gallons of coco perlite. She'e didn't miss a beat and the tap root was already at the bottom of the cup. She's gettin roots for a few more days and then I'm hoping to see her go.

Sup gangggg?!

So I first off need to say I managed a little nap today which was nice. I almost never nap unless I've been day drinking lol. And that was not the case today! I just hear great things about naps a d if done right for less than an hour are quite rejuvenating.

Okay so tomorrow is the last day of week 4. I assume were nearing the halfway is point. Lighting is 11 13 as to speed her along. This allows me to cut a week or so off the flower time from the breeder normally as they kick into flower pretty quickly.

So first off I'm 90% sure I got two females for my cross testers (psm and stankberry both crossed with my grape krush male).

Heres the stank cross

So clearly a gal. I'm training her nice and flat cause if shes like her mom she gon be talllllll!

I thought I got pics of the psm pistil but idk? Sorry gang you'll have to just believe me until I can get one.

Clones.

I left 3 in there only 1 is truly alive. And I'm expecting to see roots any day. I was sure to clean the res with h202 an add fresh water today.

Okay and some psm pics???

So yep doing really nice. I'm adding 2.1 to 2.5 ml of ph down after mixing nutes and the fade has all but stop. I think they're a little dry so I see some tiny hints of def. But it's just an environment thing me thinks. The light being raised just a few inches has helped the praying some, but I'm not seeing the fans cup or pray too much which is encouraging and leads me to believe I have them in a sweet spot.

I'm doing feeds as so...

7 to 8 ml magnifical
6 to 7 ml micro
8 to 9 ml bloom
5 to 7 ml astro flower
12 to 15 ml terpinator

At this point I'm afraid to put velokelp or natures candy in the mix as it will likely only provide more food for whatever gnat larvae remains... if I'm wrong please someone chime in! But I feel like they love organic matter like that.

And I think that's all I got! Hell it got up to 40° yesterday. I'm thinking end of this week or this weekend I'll be throwing down 10 to 15 beans for outdoor of 3 of my crosses. So 30 to 50 starts on a tray in the garage. Assuming like 10 percent are runts or dont germ and half are male I want 10 to 20 solid trees to grow around the town. Then hopefully I can order up some autos as well this friday.... I'm gonna grow some "bonsais in happy valley" for our friend. Looking to grab 20 to 50 of those suckers. Cause summers coming!!!!!!

Hope yall had an awesome week and an even better weekend.

:peace:

Dabs

Fantastic update, everyone is looking great, we should be harvesting around the same time as I am in week 4.

I am gonna drop some fresh beans in two weeks. What strain are you going to pop? I was going to try the ATF x White Cookies but I will save your crosses for my next grow set up. Need more room for those monsters.

Edit: is the plant praying a bad thing, or too much praying bad? My CB Dream has been praying hard for weeks. Light is 16” above and conditions seems good, 74F and 40%RH

Fantastic update, everyone is looking great, we should be harvesting around the same time as I am in week 4.

I am gonna drop some fresh beans in two weeks. What strain are you going to pop? I was going to try the ATF x White Cookies but I will save your crosses for my next grow set up. Need more room for those monsters.

Edit: is the plant praying a bad thing, or too much praying bad? My CB Dream has been praying hard for weeks. Light is 16” above and conditions seems good, 74F and 40%RH
Praying can be a sign of heat or light stress. Be sure to just keep an eye on the edges of the leaves and for curl. My leaves edges are showing slight stress indicated by them standing upward. It's a delicate balance, you need as much light as you can get (or just about) in flower, but that comes with heat. So I would just be sure to keep airflow between the tips of the plants and the lights. That allows you to keep them a bit closer.

I did notice yours praying pretty hard. They look good to me though! 18 to 24 seems to be good but every strain is different too so could be more genetically inclined to pray also. Truth is a plant cant and wont pray if its unhealthy from what I've noticed.
Oh you said 16 inches hmm idk maybe just move it up a hair? Yours have those lenses so I'd think you're okay to keep them like 20 inches, but again they look good to me so what do I know hahaha!

And no worries on the strain choice urb. Who know you may have a few more to choose from by then :lot-o-toke:;)

Lovely stacking on that baby!

I managed a little nap today which was nice.
:yahoo:
I just hear great things about naps a d if done right for less than an hour are quite rejuvenating.
Two. Two hours done early afternoon so it doesn't interfere with bedtime. You'll find that sweet spot when the new addition arrives :).
I want 10 to 20 solid trees to grow around the town.
How can you grow outside up there? Are they 6 week flowering strains? Newty had snow by mid-September and she's south of you.

I think the plan is autos, and then to black out a few hoop tunnels the PVC type build. Another option is to bring them inside which one dude is willing to do? I would never, but if hes willing!

The grape krush runs 8 weeks. I may try and let some "finish" but we didnt jave snow till almost Halloween last year! So it may be a huge bust, may be extremely rewarding.... I'm a risk reward guy so let's go for it!

Back
Top Bottom