Dabber Presents: PSM & Stankberry Grown Remo Style: A Canniversary Grow

Both Newty and myself have pretty similar weather to Alaska in many ways. If it’s started early enough it should be ok. Short seasons but manageable. I say that never having grown outdoors lol.

As for naps. Well I am a bit of a nap connoisseur. I take them often. Dont care where either. I have done it at my desk, in an office chair, in a piece of machinery or vehicle (parked), and anytime I need it. I can feel them coming and I am happy to oblige.

Sup gangggg?!

So I first off need to say I managed a little nap today which was nice. I almost never nap unless I've been day drinking lol. And that was not the case today! I just hear great things about naps a d if done right for less than an hour are quite rejuvenating.

Okay so tomorrow is the last day of week 4. I assume were nearing the halfway is point. Lighting is 11 13 as to speed her along. This allows me to cut a week or so off the flower time from the breeder normally as they kick into flower pretty quickly.

So first off I'm 90% sure I got two females for my cross testers (psm and stankberry both crossed with my grape krush male).

Heres the stank cross

So clearly a gal. I'm training her nice and flat cause if shes like her mom she gon be talllllll!

I thought I got pics of the psm pistil but idk? Sorry gang you'll have to just believe me until I can get one.

Clones.

I left 3 in there only 1 is truly alive. And I'm expecting to see roots any day. I was sure to clean the res with h202 an add fresh water today.

Okay and some psm pics???

So yep doing really nice. I'm adding 2.1 to 2.5 ml of ph down after mixing nutes and the fade has all but stop. I think they're a little dry so I see some tiny hints of def. But it's just an environment thing me thinks. The light being raised just a few inches has helped the praying some, but I'm not seeing the fans cup or pray too much which is encouraging and leads me to believe I have them in a sweet spot.

I'm doing feeds as so...

7 to 8 ml magnifical
6 to 7 ml micro
8 to 9 ml bloom
5 to 7 ml astro flower
12 to 15 ml terpinator

At this point I'm afraid to put velokelp or natures candy in the mix as it will likely only provide more food for whatever gnat larvae remains... if I'm wrong please someone chime in! But I feel like they love organic matter like that.

And I think that's all I got! Hell it got up to 40° yesterday. I'm thinking end of this week or this weekend I'll be throwing down 10 to 15 beans for outdoor of 3 of my crosses. So 30 to 50 starts on a tray in the garage. Assuming like 10 percent are runts or dont germ and half are male I want 10 to 20 solid trees to grow around the town. Then hopefully I can order up some autos as well this friday.... I'm gonna grow some "bonsais in happy valley" for our friend. Looking to grab 20 to 50 of those suckers. Cause summers coming!!!!!!

Hope yall had an awesome week and an even better weekend.

:peace:

Dabs
I think the plan is autos, and then to black out a few hoop tunnels the PVC type build. Another option is to bring them inside which one dude is willing to do? I would never, but if hes willing!

The grape krush runs 8 weeks. I may try and let some "finish" but we didnt jave snow till almost Halloween last year! So it may be a huge bust, may be extremely rewarding.... I'm a risk reward guy so let's go for it!

Evening mr.Dabber stunning updates brother, your grew fingers are on fire brother.......
Even more exciting is your outdoor adventure, a mate of mine shared his mates outdoor grow, also hoop tunnels with 20% shade netting and he had made blackout covers for them he kept them low and trained but his tunnel he had to open as the plants grew right through pushing the netting out and bending the colas....

You mean the plant will be a good size before the Summer Solstice?

It’s going to depend slightly but yeah. Unless you supplement the light by bringing it inside like Agemon. I think it’s age that does it with some.

Just like in a tent, if you drag veg out longer than some, when you flip it the plant responds quickly. But again i havent grown outdoor.

It’s either that or your yield will be smaller.

Right now, we still have quite a bit of snow, a lot more in the hills. In the next few weeks we will start seeing positive temps And the snow melt will begin. April can be chilly and a bit multiple personality. May is typically sunny and dry. June can be wet and sun/cloud. July is typically nice with some good rain or thundershowers. August is typically hot and sunny, gorgeous month. September depends, but cooling and moist with some nice sun days.

So I will time anything I put outdoors to flower starting late July to be completed by early October.

Both Newty and myself have pretty similar weather to Alaska in many ways. If it’s started early enough it should be ok. Short seasons but manageable. I say that never having grown outdoors lol.

As for naps. Well I am a bit of a nap connoisseur. I take them often. Dont care where either. I have done it at my desk, in an office chair, in a piece of machinery or vehicle (parked), and anytime I need it. I can feel them coming and I am happy to oblige.

Reminds me of this:

I wish to die like my grandfather and not like his passengers.

8 or 9 weeks so about 4 or 5 to go...
Girls in the bathtub, but a boy in the womb!!!!!

:headbanger::cheer::yahoo::high-five::slide:

Back
Top Bottom