Dabber Presents: PSM & Stankberry Grown Remo Style: A Canniversary Grow

I'm noticing some new cool upgrades to the cell phone version of the web version and its CLEAN!!!

Great job Rob @420 and gang it's really coming together nice and the layout is banging.

Remember none of this is possible without our admins and all the 420 staff behind the scenes so just eanted to take a post to commend them on all their awesome work!

I'm noticing some new cool upgrades to the cell phone version of the web version and its CLEAN!!!

Great job Rob @420 and gang it's really coming together nice and the layout is banging.

Remember none of this is possible without our admins and all the 420 staff behind the scenes so just eanted to take a post to commend them on all their awesome work!
:bravo::woohoo:

Yes very pleased, I am.
-"Yoda dabber 2.13.2019"

Shit well I flipped today? Yesterday? Ok I switched the timer over Monday night so yesterday 2/12/2019 was day one since flip!

That makes today day 2 of 11 13 lighting!

Of course it was a huge fail. And just like arctic bowl had 2 consecutive timer issues I've started with similar issues...

Well I took 2 clones. And so far ok. But i see fuzz already aka mold slash mildew slash FML. So I'll just take out the other 6 peat pods tomorrow and grab h202 for misting.

Since I moved the 2 clones and the 2 grape krush cross testers into the veg area I thought instead of ramping them to 247 lighting I'd use a timer.... a cheapo Chinese one that tripped my shit. So the clones and starts got a messed up light yesterday. 11 13 I'm assuming. So I said fuck it sent them to 24 hours to get them back grooving. They're ready for 1 gallons. I'll do that asap, aka wherever I can. So probably tomorrow afternoon as I set up wifes v day dinner. Lucky for me with pregnancy has come a sandwich craving so easy peasy!

As much of a shit show as this all was I'm cautiously optimistic. I tries the ph pen today and I'm not pleased. Either im running super low ph or the stick is shit. And im guessing it's the latter.... but I see

I tucked the psm best I could but I just dont have the time to tend to her as I would prefer... I'll try and reposition the best I can tomorrow morning.

I totally thought I took some pics this morning and apparently my fat thumb missed the button?! So I'll have pics tomorrow. I'm going to grab a ph up down and drop kit to check against the pen and see what's up. #noearlylockout

Really, interesting, havent touched the app since the switch. May have to check it out again.
Oh I meant it's running more like the app used to. I get dashboard updates now

Tech is one of things that has akways been a part of my life. Ive become spoiled with auto updates and such. The mobile app is much easier to use now, & the gallery is easy to use too. Well Done 420 Squad!!

Congrats on the new baby!!!!!

Now that's gonna be a game changer.

Is the app in play store?

I think they got rid of the mobile app and are using code so it works the same on mobile devices. Last time I looked for an update there was none available, so I just went to google on my phone and the site is working better than ever on my iPhone!

Yahoo yep baby #2!

Welcome in pJ!

So I kinda fudge my finger up good on a piece of glass. Thumb. My right one so typing is tough...

Were a couple days post flip and things look great. Here are pics from yesterday. Shit I may need to talk 2 text.... I'll figure it out may just be all pics and less words.

I have a little calcium def showing on that sweet variegated leaf I'm kinda sad. I'll try and upload a few more from today.

Oh I forgot the power kept tripping not sure if I mentioned that. Fooking sucks but I got her all sorted. The veg kids may be confused so they're back on 247.

I'll get a feed layout set in the next post. As I added voodoo juice and pirhana along with the natures candy from remo. Gotta fill the pot!!!! Roots for fruits ya know?

Hope you're all well I tried to make it to a few ppls pages but typing is harddddd

Peace!

Dabs

Are you liking the remo?
Oh yeah. Its smooth sailing bud. You can dial in real nice or just do a generic stretch, flower and flush ratio of nutes.

And remo says cut the cal mag the last 2 weeks and keep the rest. Just for my no flush clubbers. Basically reducing the sparkler effect without starving the plant. But I'm cheap so I'll flush :goof:

Back
Top Bottom