DankDragons First Grow

see see see i pay attention to what you guys type... lol i have learned quite a bit from the amazing people on this site. i must say thank you to EVERYONE following my journal, a few in particular

Spimp: for keeping me calm and patient and giving me massive amounts of help and tips
Ricorico: for always keeping an eye on me and making sure i do not violate any rules while i work.
BOTH OF THE ABOVE: for keeping my plant alive (your info my work)
KingJohnC: while your info is sporadic, it always comes right when i need it
Chronichemphog: its always good weed when your here brother
BrokeAssReg: always have the right thing to say to put my mind at ease about my girls

everyone else whom i didnt mention by name, you are not forgotten nor are you any less important, and i thank you for making the Dragon's Lair a home away from home, and helping along the way..
thank you all and please continue to enjoy the Lair

:thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::high-five::high-five::high-five::high-five::high-five::high-five::tokin::tokin::tokin::tokin:

Oh yea, thats a good start. I think it will work fine. Just use moderation and patience.
Look at me with the water. Too much, ruined threesome. Pretty much goes with groing MJ at all stages. Too much anything and you wont be very happy. Too little anything is fixable.

Its always harder to undo than to do.

BTW, she is looking good I think sir. :)

thank you Spimp shes looking alot happier last night right before lights out.. ill check on her again today in a couple hours

Sweet. Been a grow room day today, got the screen in. I eat sleep and breath growing weed, it's quite obsessive. If I'm not doing it I'm thinking about it or I'm on here reading about it. Your doing a great job man;).

see see see i pay attention to what you guys type... lol i have learned quite a bit from the amazing people on this site. i must say thank you to EVERYONE following my journal, a few in particular

Spimp: for keeping me calm and patient and giving me massive amounts of help and tips
Ricorico: for always keeping an eye on me and making sure i do not violate any rules while i work.
BOTH OF THE ABOVE: for keeping my plant alive (your info my work)
KingJohnC: while your info is sporadic, it always comes right when i need it
Chronichemphog: its always good weed when your here brother
BrokeAssReg: always have the right thing to say to put my mind at ease about my girls

everyone else whom i didnt mention by name, you are not forgotten nor are you any less important, and i thank you for making the Dragon's Lair a home away from home, and helping along the way..
thank you all and please continue to enjoy the Lair

:thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::high-five::high-five::high-five::high-five::high-five::high-five::tokin::tokin::tokin::tokin:

Thank you kindly

Dank, I PMed you with a very descriptive link for RE-VEGGING. You can post it, I just don't know how to post a link with the green print to make it a one-step-right-click link so I'll let you do it. Also as I'm sure you already know my clone is an attempt at re-veg clonning. The video is to Re-Veg the whole plant.:hug: I'm glad I've been able to put you at ease occasionally.

I just don't know how to post a link with the green print to make it a one-step-right-click link :hug:

You write the title of your link, e.g. "Reg is my hero"

Then you open a new tab and pick your link.

Copy the address in the search bar and go back to the page where you wrote the title.

Mark the words you want to use as a link and then click the "Link" icon above the comment box.

Insert your address in the Link URL pop up and click ok.

Then the link in green ink is complete.

:circle-of-love:

...EDIT...I guess I did it wrong. I'll try again later on my journal.

& Dank did it correct.

Back
Top Bottom