DankDragons First Grow

She looks pretty healthy to me. You have my undivided attention, I know what it's like to be a one plant man.:thumb:

she was transplanted today, same dirt has stayed with her from day one, only adding nute free basic soil to fill the gaps when upping potter size. minute nutes spread over surface designed for young tomato plants. i will keep an eye on her some more,if she gets worse i will pull her out, empty pot and start over with zero nutes

i think this is a N deficiency any ideas?

Snapshot_20130920.JPG

When did you steal my Planters??:rofl:
IMAG031417.jpg

Its hard to tell Dankdragon, but it may be fine. Take it into another room, go look at another plant of anyt ype, then look at her again. Sometimes the lights make them look lighter/darker than they are.

N defiencies start at the bottom and work their way up most of the time. Like a defianate color difference from one node to the next. :)

I think she's a girl :) She looks healthy.

Do what DP said and give a very diluted dose of not-stick nutes with the next watering.

What was that I read about "minute nutes spread over surface designed for young tomato plants."?

You are not using those sticks, are you?

Do what DP said and give a very diluted dose of not-stick nutes with the next watering.

What was that I read about "minute nutes spread over surface designed for young tomato plants."?

lLet's hope so.

not at all. search trailerhome repot its called magic mater its an organic flake style nute made from bone meal, meat meal, fish meal, and blood meal

not at all. search trailerhome repot its called magic mater its an organic flake style nute made from bone meal, meat meal, fish meal, and blood meal

Ok. Sounds very cool :) I didn't know it was flakes :eyebrowsmile:

I'm just making sure :thumb:

Oh yea, thats a good start. I think it will work fine. Just use moderation and patience.
Look at me with the water. Too much, ruined threesome. Pretty much goes with growing MJ at all stages. Too much anything and you wont be very happy. Too little anything is fixable.

Its always harder to undo than to do.

BTW, she is looking good I think sir. :)

Back
Top Bottom