Dark Matter, Red Sky, Chunky Cherry Thai, BP Skunk In LOS

There I go again! :laughtwo: Thanks for the needed clue card. I'm horrible with a colander calendar. I guess I was more high than I thought too.

I’ve heard it’s a side effect of the marijuana poisoning....no harm done!

Congrats on the harvest Stone. She's a "different" looking plant for sure!

Now you can take a day off. Got Friday's update covered! :Rasta:

Congrats on the harvest, Stone. I'm glad the smoke was worth growing her.

Are you suffering from retirement calendar? Sounds like it to me. :laughtwo:

Congrats on the harvest, Stone. I'm glad the smoke was worth growing her.

Are you suffering from retirement calendar? Sounds like it to me. :laughtwo:
Haha, thanks! I am for sure. I can say I was never good at it and retirement has enforced my lack of connection to this thing they call time. I can be so good at it in spurts, but if I see a butterfly...

HIGH ALL, DRYING UPDATE! Wow a two Friday week! Those are like hens teeth!

Waking up today I gazed to my phone to see if the room rh(way across the house;)) is safe for drying. It came in fine. Apparently the lower peak on the wave is the humidifier turning on, and top peak is shutoff. Looks like the room's in the zone to me averaging 57.6%. Tech geek checking in.:ciao: I'm really liking these units. These buds are so light they're going to dry fast and I won't let anything hasten it if possible.

;)

If the buds are light I'd say you can bump your upper limit to 65% by now.
I would but my machine running at 60% rh keeps it where you see it now. The next increment is 65% however it goes wacky and brings it up to over 70%. I think I'm stuck here. Good idea though!

ERRANT SEED MAKING UPDATE OY!

Some of my buds have been looking a little pollinated in the wrong places. Not much I think and hope, we'll see. I plucked one out of Red Sky after 4 weeks and it looks like this. Problem is it came off the wrong bud. Now I have to hold my breath for 3 weeks or four to find out. It's a bigun!

HOLY MOLY TIME FLIES UPDATE!

Hi all, been longer than I like posting, been slow with headaches. But these ladies have been moving forward well. Water has stayed the same, runoff one day top water the next. I gave the Chunky Cherry Thai a 6 day drought before she folded, then a rescue water. Back to normal now. Her trichs are all starting to go milky so sometime soon for her. DAYS! Everyone else is getting a frost on and still clear trichs.

The tent sure smells sweet with these 4. The scent is calming now all blending together making for some sweet pot stink!

Here they are.

See you sooner! :love:

Back
Top Bottom