Dark Matter, Red Sky, Chunky Cherry Thai, BP Skunk In LOS

Highya SO,

Update: Julie is fine. We got home from the hospital, then had to go back again for a machine malfunction. Between last night and the nurse coming today, plus errands, I couldn't get back sooner. Just worn out!
I'm glad you're doing fine. And I'm getting nervous wanting to put seedlings out to early. But I need to wait until the time is right! Guess I need another bowl!! Happy Vapin'

Highya SO,

Update: Julie is fine. We got home from the hospital, then had to go back again for a machine malfunction. Between last night and the nurse coming today, plus errands, I couldn't get back sooner. Just worn out!
I'm glad you're doing fine. And I'm getting nervous wanting to put seedlings out to early. But I need to wait until the time is right! Guess I need another bowl!! Happy Vapin'
I'm glad Julie's on the road to recovery! Those are long days for both of you. It's a relief when it's bowl packing time on those days!

SATURDAY MORNING SITTING IN THE SUN UPDATE WOOHOO!

The birds are chirping and all the new leaves are filling in everywhere in nature here! I'm on the deck enjoying a smoke making some of my own vitamin D. Mmmmm.

First, the 41st day of flower is today in the 4 x 4. So there's only 20 or 30 days left! Where does the time go. I got some bud pics of them getting fat and happy. Here ya go.

And then we have the new water babies. I bought and followed the Clonex directions for their cloning gel and nute mix. They didn't look like anything was happening until a few days ago then they exploded with roots! 30 days today to reach the root level here. Now I can see how long it takes to get them happy in some soil. I took all of these cuts with three leaves originally. All for science this run. Have a great day and weekend everyone! No headache today!

SATURDAY MORNING SITTING IN THE SUN UPDATE WOOHOO!

First, the 41st day of flower is today in the 4 x 4. So there's only 20 or 30 days left! Where does the time go. I got some bud pics of them getting fat and happy. Here ya go.

Man those colas are going to be massive with another 20 to 30 days to go!

Highya SO,

Massive bud production going on there!! Like she said, 20 to 30 more days will make some serious colas!! Great job on the clones, also! I never had roots like that! But I didn't dare to leave them in the cloner that long, either. Looks like you'll be in fat city with your stash!! Happy Vapin'

Hey darlin'.

Very belated happy 39th anniversary to you and Mrs.Otter.

Your plants look great, as always. Love the Red Sky. Cherries you say!?!?
Now that's a flavor I can get behind.
I love them even though they make my mouth itch. Hope my minor allergy never gets worse.

The 80s skunk cross sounds amazing.
I may have to peruse that gentleman's site.
80s skunk is what I've been looking for but it's difficult to find a good one I guess.

I'm not sure if Kevin Jodrey is still working on his Skunk project or not. I would imagine that it isn't something he would just drop.
I imagine that it will take many years to get where he wants to be. Looking forward to the outcome.

Highya SO,

Massive bud production going on there!! Like she said, 20 to 30 more days will make some serious colas!! Great job on the clones, also! I never had roots like that! But I didn't dare to leave them in the cloner that long, either. Looks like you'll be in fat city with your stash!! Happy Vapin'
Hey Bode, I never did either. That's why I got to trying something different for me. Got them in some Light Warrior soil today. We'll see how they like that. I amended it with @DYNOMYCO to add some microbes. So far I like the product. Seems like it improved my grow with these early formed buds.

Hey darlin'.

Very belated happy 39th anniversary to you and Mrs.Otter.

Your plants look great, as always. Love the Red Sky. Cherries you say!?!?
Now that's a flavor I can get behind.
I love them even though they make my mouth itch. Hope my minor allergy never gets worse.

The 80s skunk cross sounds amazing.
I may have to peruse that gentleman's site.
80s skunk is what I've been looking for but it's difficult to find a good one I guess.

I'm not sure if Kevin Jodrey is still working on his Skunk project or not. I would imagine that it isn't something he would just drop.
I imagine that it will take many years to get where he wants to be. Looking forward to the outcome.
Hi V! Glad to see you! This is my first skunk adventure so I'm curious! That little stinker was wretched growing for a while and it's gotten more mellow on the hang, probably a good thing. This full sizes one isn't as stinky but is a super strong growing plant so far. If his weed's as good as his soil I'll be a happy camper! Yes still cherries from Red Sky.

CLONINATOR TO SOIL UPDATE

Good Sunday morning all! So a few of the clones got very well rooted in the 30 day swim. Today 2 of them got put into @DYNOMYCO treated lightWarrior soil to see how they do. I'm doing time trials for future runs, hoping these roots make for a quick transition to soil and create healthy starts.

Back
Top Bottom