Dark Matter, Red Sky, Chunky Cherry Thai, BP Skunk In LOS

Your flowers are beautiful, Stone. I hope your headaches ease soon. :hug:

Hey Otter your ladies are looking absolutely lovely! :yummy:

I missed the mention about headaches and couldn't find it. It's a long shot, but for what it's worth, especially if you suffer occasional leg cramps, that taking a Magnesium supplement may help. An uncle of mine suffered for years from migraines and then found he didn't get them when he took some Magnesium once or twice a week.

Hiya - I’m way behind here too but having a great time swinging by all the updates over the last couple of months. It’s always a very enjoying journey here, Stone :nomo:

Moment has maybe past, but I wanted to say, in case anyone hadn’t yet....
bugs taking shelter on the rim of the pot

Anyone know what they are?
You then mentioned you thought they were root aphids and I haven’t read past that bit yet. I’m pretty sure they ain’t :) I would say they are/were springtails. I had the same thing and also once suspected root aphids, but then found no actual evidence of root aphids. I’m pretty sure yours were springtails. Mostly harmless in LOS apparently but it’s no fun having tons of them! They’re a pretty gross sight in high numbers, eh? I had to jump forward and drop in with that 2bob’s worth... now heading back in time again. I’m catching up on journals in numerous timeframes at the moment... very fun Saturday morning wake-n-bake activity - great day to you and ms otter, and your Stoney visitors here
:passitleft:

thick bunches of calyxes in places. Maybe that's the fate of the rest of them. 62 days in flower today, almost half way according to the breeder info. I smell PIFF now! I can't wait to burn some of this one!
IMG_0553.jpeg

IMG_0553.jpeg

Nevilles Haze Full of Bud!
IMG_0556.jpeg

IMG_0556.jpeg

Neville's Haze
What a beautiful specimen of sativa-type flower. I love that open structure :love:

...better stop doing this or I’ll hijack the thread with timewarps :laughtwo:

Highya SO,

Gorgeous ladies!! Are you feeding uranium for a nuclear effect?!? Looks like it. Some massive colas! Hope those headaches subside for alltime, but especially during trimming season! Happy Vapin'

KOS TENT UPDATE

Happy Saturday folks! The tent is clicking along getting some bulk to buds and starting to wane from full flower mode. The Chunky Cherry Thai is really moving to the finish by the way her pistols are getting brown. WooHoo! I do think it's an early finisher! The rest have just turned with a brown pistol here and there.

There's some nute burn going on at the top cola level only on a few. I'm not used to nute burn, does it appear like that normally? The main body of the plants are not burned. Anyway, it looks like the good leaf tip like in other peoples grows means max nute availability? Maybe it's from the 2-10-5 boost I've been giving them every two weeks. I cut back a little on that one.

Here they are today at day 60 + 35. Half way there in flower.

SO, catching up...so chunky.

HOLY MOLY TIME FLIES UPDATE!

Hi all, been longer than I like posting, been slow with headaches. But these ladies have been moving forward well. Water has stayed the same, runoff one day top water the next. I gave the Chunky Cherry Thai a 6 day drought before she folded, then a rescue water. Back to normal now. Her trichs are all starting to go milky so sometime soon for her. DAYS! Everyone else is getting a frost on and still clear trichs.

The tent sure smells sweet with these 4. The scent is calming now all blending together making for some sweet pot stink!

Here they are.

See you sooner! :love:
SO, love the final tent shot with fall fade. Nice

I would say they are/were springtails.
Hey Amy :ciao: It's nice to see you back around the journals! I bet you're right. When I treat them with SNS and

they rise with the water, I can see some of the tiny B's jumping trying to get out of it. Like a spring! I'm off to look them up. Thanks for the lead!
What a beautiful specimen of sativa-type flower. I love that open structure :love:
That lady Neville was a trip to grow. I lit a joint up the other day and ms otter walked in and commented, "smells like a funeral in here". As advertised, it smells like frankincense, the incense used in catholic ceremonies. I haven't used it enough to have much to say other than it's very pleasant.

Back
Top Bottom